The President with the lowest overall average approval rating in history is......

red if you really think this scumbag of a man is fit to lead America you deserve whatever he brings,,Hint,,,While the world celebrate the man McCain was ,,while both parties praise his life, he was wise enough to forbid the pos you support from coming to his funeral Wise even unto death

Clean up your language, eddie...your desperation is showing.
I try to clean it up PC but there are just some words that describe him best and as far as desperate goes I'm far from it Try listening to his daughter speak of him in church this morning and hear about the man who also believed Trump is a vile dishonest man

If you would concentrate on the success of his policies, and how they've benefited the nation, and the world, you'd have no trouble in using glowing terms.
Uncouth ,uncaring ,inhumane, uneducated braggart who needs lost of attention are some glowing terms I can come up with

President, commander in chief, your daddy.
If you're happy with that dunce being your commander in chief so be it

I try to clean it up PC but there are just some words that describe him best and as far as desperate goes I'm far from it Try listening to his daughter speak of him in church this morning and hear about the man who also believed Trump is a vile dishonest man

If you would concentrate on the success of his policies, and how they've benefited the nation, and the world, you'd have no trouble in using glowing terms.
Uncouth ,uncaring ,inhumane, uneducated braggart who needs lost of attention are some glowing terms I can come up with

Right, a man who became a multi billionaire, defeated over a dozen GOP candidates in the primary, then whooped Hillary's ass in the general is a dunce? Do you realize how stupid that sounds. You don't like Trump that's fine, but don't be stupid about it.

Right, a man who became a multi billionaire, defeated over a dozen GOP candidates in the primary, then whooped Hillary's ass in the general is a dunce? Do you realize how stupid that sounds. You don't like Trump that's fine, but don't be stupid about it.
He doesn't read, he humiliates and insults those he disagrees with , and multi billionaire is in doubt too How much do you think he owes his russian handlers

No excuses will be needed from this side, no excuses are needed when you win. the GOP will hold both houses this November and Trump will win again in 2020. The American people see the results of sane economic and foreign policy, they see the new jobs, bigger paychecks, record low unemployment, growing GDP, fair trade deals. the people want results, not left wing bullshit.
red if you really think this scumbag of a man is fit to lead America you deserve whatever he brings,,Hint,,,While the world celebrate the man McCain was ,,while both parties praise his life, he was wise enough to forbid the pos you support from coming to his funeral Wise even unto death

sadly, McCain arranged to have the last word from the grave, he died a bitter vindictive old man. quite a sad ending. He could not get over the fact that Trump won where he lost, he blamed Palin for his loss even though he chose her, always someone else's fault his entire life.

I don't care if you like Trump personally, it doesn't matter, what matters is that we finally have a president who is doing the JOB of president, not trying to be a celebrity like obozo, or a please-everyone do-nothing like the Bushes, or defiling the oval office like Clinton. Sure, he is brash and says dumb things sometimes, he is not a PC bullshit politician who can talk all day and say nothing.
you call doing the job getting the world to ridicule us , to mock this moron you put into the most powerful seat in the world? this lying cheating inarticulate garbage ? this russian loving money launderer?

Uhh, Hillary didn’t win.
Pap you might fool some here but you're too easy Only a moron would think Trump is a better person than Hillary

Didn’t say either is better, the fact you voted for Hillary or Trump proves you are a moron. Did you vote for Hillary in the primary as well? Lol!

sadly, McCain arranged to have the last word from the grave, he died a bitter vindictive old man. quite a sad ending. He could not get over the fact that Trump won where he lost, he blamed Palin for his loss even though he chose her, always someone else's fault his entire life.

I don't care if you like Trump personally, it doesn't matter, what matters is that we finally have a president who is doing the JOB of president, not trying to be a celebrity like obozo, or a please-everyone do-nothing like the Bushes, or defiling the oval office like Clinton. Sure, he is brash and says dumb things sometimes, he is not a PC bullshit politician who can talk all day and say nothing.
you call doing the job getting the world to ridicule us , to mock this moron you put into the most powerful seat in the world? this lying cheating inarticulate garbage ? this russian loving money launderer?

Uhh, Hillary didn’t win.
Pap you might fool some here but you're too easy Only a moron would think Trump is a better person than Hillary

Didn’t say either is better, the fact you voted for Hillary or Trump proves you are a moron. Did you vote for Hillary in the primary as well? Lol!
I voted for Hill as president Outside of trump giving companies tax breaks bringing money back from overseas I believe I did the right thing I grow weary of this con man trump blurting out all his bs and I fear the worst is yet to come

Are you?

How about you answer this question.....

What benefit did America, or the world, accrue by awarding nuclear weapons to the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism?

You can't, without destroying your credibility, huh?

He doesn't read, he humiliates and insults those he disagrees with , and multi billionaire is in doubt too How much do you think he owes his russian handlers

"He doesn't read"

He doesn’t read. A favorite NY Times/MSNBC lie. Totally false. Anyone that knows him, laughs when they hear that one. A constant reader, look at any picture of his desk, covered with reports, studies and books.

I'm startin' to worry about you, eddie.

"He doesn't read"

He doesn’t read. A favorite NY Times/MSNBC lie. Totally false. Anyone that knows him, laughs when they hear that one. A constant reader, look at any picture of his desk, covered with reports, studies and books.

I'm startin' to worry about you, eddie.
PC I can't believe a fellow Brooklynite would be taken in by this life long con man

Hillary humiliates, and insults, remember the deplorables? Obama with the clinging to guns and bibles? Politicians humiliate, its what they do. Hell, 99% of the people here insult those that disagree with them. You call others here on the board names. If you want a high standard, start with yourself.

Uhh, Hillary didn’t win.

I voted for Hill as president Outside of trump giving companies tax breaks bringing money back from overseas I believe I did the right thing I grow weary of this con man trump blurting out all his bs and I fear the worst is yet to come

So you are just as stupid as everyone else.

notice that all of these polls sample around 1000 people----------out of 330,000,000. anyone who has taken even a first year statistics class knows that a sample that small is virtually meaningless.

I fully understand that the pollsters "claim" that their samples proportionally include every demographic in the country, but come on, use some common sense. there are probably more than 1000 different demographic groups in the 330,000,000, e.g. how many native americans doctors are included? I am quite sure that there are some in this country, how many mixed race Chinese/Africans? How many bed ridden Russian immigrants? I could go on but maybe you understand how ridiculous the polling thing really is.

Polls today are designed to influence public opinion, not to report on it.

Well you can dispute the polls all you want. You won't be able to dispute the election results in November 2018 or November 2020. What will be your explanation of excuse then?

No excuses will be needed from this side, no excuses are needed when you win. the GOP will hold both houses this November and Trump will win again in 2020. The American people see the results of sane economic and foreign policy, they see the new jobs, bigger paychecks, record low unemployment, growing GDP, fair trade deals. the people want results, not left wing bullshit.

Uhh, Hillary didn’t win.

NO given the 2 choices it was quite easy to vote against a lifelong con man like Trump and vote for Hill who was lied about for 25 years by the republican party

The gallup poll has been measuring Presidential approval ratings since the 1940s, longer than any other company or organization involved in polling. Here is how the Presidents rank:

OVERALL AVERAGE APPROVAL RATING WHILE PRESIDENT:

John F. Kennedy - 70%
Dwight D. Eisenhower - 65%
George H.W. Bush - 61%
Lyndon B. Johnson - 55%
Bill Clinton - 55%
Ronald Reagan - 53%
George W. Bush - 49%
Richard Nixon - 49%
Barack Obama - 48%
Gerald Ford - 47%
Jimmy Carter - 46%
Harry S. Truman - 45%
Donald J. Trump - 39%

After nearly 2 years as President, having an overall approval rating of 39% is not a good place to be at. It may go up or down from here, but as time goes back, its likely to solidify around this number of 39%. Donald Trump has never had even a daily or weekly approval rating above 45%. There has never been a President with such a low probability of being re-elected based on the latest data.

The same polls that predicted a Hillary landslide

notice that all of these polls sample around 1000 people----------out of 330,000,000. anyone who has taken even a first year statistics class knows that a sample that small is virtually meaningless.

I fully understand that the pollsters "claim" that their samples proportionally include every demographic in the country, but come on, use some common sense. there are probably more than 1000 different demographic groups in the 330,000,000, e.g. how many native americans doctors are included? I am quite sure that there are some in this country, how many mixed race Chinese/Africans? How many bed ridden Russian immigrants? I could go on but maybe you understand how ridiculous the polling thing really is.

Polls today are designed to influence public opinion, not to report on it.

Well you can dispute the polls all you want. You won't be able to dispute the election results in November 2018 or November 2020. What will be your explanation of excuse then?

your ignorance is making you stupid. do you understand that ignorant and stupid don't mean the same thing? but in your case both apply

Hillary humiliates, and insults, remember the deplorables? Obama with the clinging to guns and bibles? Politicians humiliate, its what they do. Hell, 99% of the people here insult those that disagree with them. You call others here on the board names. If you want a high standard, start with yourself.
I assure you pap if I ran for office there'd be no insults from me Here is quite another thing So many people I could never agree with

your ignorance is making you stupid. do you understand that ignorant and stupid don't mean the same thing? but in your case both apply
Coming from a dolt like you ,,,lol Thanks

Lib please you are doubling down on stupid. You people don't have the education or integrity to just admit it, Trump became POTUS largely without the help of the Republican party. Trump took on everyone, Hillary and her $1.2 billion dollar campaign war chest, the media who was nearly 100% in the tank for Hillary, the entire Dem party and part of the Rep party, he battled them all and won and you people are too petty and butthurt to give him credit.

I assure you pap if I ran for office there'd be no insults from me Here is quite another thing So many people I could never agree with

your cant agree because you are blocking reality and facts from your thinking.

Lets test that theory:

are the lowest black and Hispanic unemployment rates in history good or bad?
Is 4.1% GDP growth good or bad?
are trade deals that are fair to both countries good or bad?
are tax cuts for working americans good or bad?
are new jobs good or bad?
when companies build and expand in the USA is that good or bad?
when NK is brought to the negotiation table is that good or bad?
when our military is strong is that good or bad?
when our borders are secure is that good or bad?

Uhh, Hillary didn’t win.

NO given the 2 choices it was quite easy to vote against a lifelong con man like Trump and vote for Hill who was lied about for 25 years by the republican party

Yes you are, you voted for Hillary, if you voted for either, it was a stupid vote but I wouldn’t expect you to vote smart.

Hillary and the media attack Trump daily and that's just fine, but when Trump hits back the left pretend to be innocent victims and claim Trump is mean and un-presidential. According to the left a president is just supposed to sit there and be a punching bag. Have I mentioned that I hate liberals guts lately? What a bunch of lowlife scum.

Forum List

Back