The President with the worst average unemployment rate since World War II is?

[

So when Hillary is indicted for anything, please let us know.

Trump settled the case for 25 million out of court to avoid indictment. He was guilty of fraud. He is a crook.

So like I said chicken wing, when fraud becomes legal let me know. Otherwise, shut the fuck up.

Mafia Don Hillary is too powerful to be indicted. She is above the law. You traitorcrats have designed a nation where laws are only meant for the little people.
So you elect a billionaire reality dope

The other option was an openly corrupt war monger.
In a way I'm glad trump won so it cleanses the Democratic Party. And I'm actually a fiscal conservative republican now. I tried to help the bottom 50% but they won't help themselves because everything trumps done so far doesn't hurt me except maybe

Increase the retirement age

Cuts to social security and Medicare

Ruin the environment

Pre existing conditions. We should all worry about this.

Other than these things so far trump hasn't hurt me. I'm not gay, Muslim poor and uninsured, going to college, no kids going to school, a woman. Anyone who he has offended so far. Each time I ask myself does this issue matter to me? So far no has been the answer

So don't tell me it's hard. When Obama was on the ticket enough of you figured it out, then skipped the midterm and came back in 2012.

You all need to realize you have to vote every 2 years. Republicans know this why don't we?

I've voted in every election since I was 18. Whites did not vote in the mid term in larger numbers. Concern yourself with that and shut the fuck up.

It's really not that easy SB. I'm not saying don't try to get what you need, but its just not that easy. Second we don't need voter ID just because republicans have decided that something that does not exist happens.

We need voter ID because you traitorcrat Stalinists engage in massive election fraud.

You fight voter ID because your traitorous party depends on fraud.
But this is fake news you're putting out.

The only voter fraud is guys like trump voting in 3 states.

You are a retard.

California openly registers illegal aliens and protects them for illegally voting.

democrat traitors have engaged in election fraud since the great depression, You believe it is your right to rig elections, but we normals are tired of the corruption you depend on.
California only gets so many electoral votes so don't worry about them. You ain't winning California unless Arnold runs. Lol

Don't you traitors always whine about "popular vote" to justify the coup you are attempting?
Just pointing out you really don't have a mandate

[

Trump settled the case for 25 million out of court to avoid indictment. He was guilty of fraud. He is a crook.

So like I said chicken wing, when fraud becomes legal let me know. Otherwise, shut the fuck up.

Mafia Don Hillary is too powerful to be indicted. She is above the law. You traitorcrats have designed a nation where laws are only meant for the little people.

In a way I'm glad trump won so it cleanses the Democratic Party. And I'm actually a fiscal conservative republican now. I tried to help the bottom 50% but they won't help themselves because everything trumps done so far doesn't hurt me except maybe

Ruin the environment

Other than these things so far trump hasn't hurt me. I'm not gay, Muslim poor and uninsured, going to college, no kids going to school, a woman. Anyone who he has offended so far. Each time I ask myself does this issue matter to me? So far no has been the answer

You can't help anyone when you don't know what the fuck you are doing. That's your problem SB.

[

Ruin the environment

You can't help anyone when you don't know what the fuck you are doing. That's your problem SB.
Don't take a knee and then not vote. Better to vote and win then feel proud to stand up.

George washington risked his life to win. Go pay $45 and get a god damn voter id

[

Ruin the environment

Yet despite not knowing what I'm doing I've seemed to figure out how to be successful and happy in life.

My biggest flaw is that I care too much. Lol

So don't tell me it's hard. When Obama was on the ticket enough of you figured it out, then skipped the midterm and came back in 2012.

You all need to realize you have to vote every 2 years. Republicans know this why don't we?

I've voted in every election since I was 18. Whites did not vote in the mid term in larger numbers. Concern yourself with that and shut the fuck up.
Whites like trump. I got news for you trumps going to upset blacks long before he upsets those poor whites.

Whites like trump. I got news for you trumps going to upset blacks long before he upsets those poor whites.

I already knew this. But it seems like 67% of all Americans don't like Trump. If poor whites are stupid enough to sink themselves, well you should have helped them instead of trying to tell us what we need to do as blacks.

:uhoh3:
He wasn't found guilty of committing a crime, moron. You can get sued because someone slips on your sidewalk. Are you a criminal? Obviously not. A brain damaged cockroach has a better understanding of the law than you.

He was found guilty of fraud. He paid a settlement of 25 million. He had won the presidency. If he had been innocent, he could have taken this to court. Presidents word against those who sued. But he knew he committed fraud and agreed to a settlement.

You aren't "found guilty" in civil court, moron. You simply win the case or lose it.

As long as fraud is a crime,, Trump s a criminal. When fraud becomes legal, then you can say what you are now.

He wasn't indicted for fraud, moron. He was simply sued. Any accusations made in a lawsuit have no implications in criminal court.

Fraud is a crime. Trump is a criminal.
But Hillary is not. :wtf:

I already knew this. But it seems like 67% of all Americans don't like Trump. If poor whites are stupid enough to sink themselves, well you should have helped them instead of trying to tell us what we need to do as blacks.
You're a demographic we need. For years poor whites said blacks stupidly vote democratic. I told them you guys are the ones voting right.

If poor whites would stop being conned with god gays guns and racism they'd realize economically they don't belong in that party.

You're a demographic we need. For years poor whites said blacks stupidly vote democratic. I told them you guys are the ones voting right.

If poor whites would stop being conned with god gays guns and racism they'd realize economically they don't belong in that party.

Then it's up to you whites to convince them of it. But first you have to work to get rid of their racism. That cowardly you can't change hearts and mind mentality that white democrats use with white racists needs to go.

He was found guilty of fraud. He paid a settlement of 25 million. He had won the presidency. If he had been innocent, he could have taken this to court. Presidents word against those who sued. But he knew he committed fraud and agreed to a settlement.

You aren't "found guilty" in civil court, moron. You simply win the case or lose it.

As long as fraud is a crime,, Trump s a criminal. When fraud becomes legal, then you can say what you are now.

He wasn't indicted for fraud, moron. He was simply sued. Any accusations made in a lawsuit have no implications in criminal court.

No Hillary is not. Just because the only thing you listen to and don't question is propaganda from the right wing media doesn't make her a criminal no matter how many times Hannity tells you she is.

No Hillary is not. Just because the only thing you listen to and don't question is propaganda from the right wing media doesn't make her a criminal no matter how many times Hannity tells you she is.
Like I posted. CRAZY!!!

Then it's up to you whites to convince them of it. But first you have to work to get rid of their racism. That cowardly you can't change hearts and mind mentality that white democrats use with white racists needs to go.
It's true. Time is liberals speak up when ignorant cons say stupid shit.

I don't want republicans to go away. I like the two party system. I want them to change. Instead of appealing to gun nuts anti abortion nuts racist nuts and religious nuts I want them to serve normal people like you and me

Wow, the same handful of Progs have been repeating the same shit for about 5 years on this board?

It's pretty sad,

Republicans defend the corporations. Pay what they want fire who they want pollute without reprocussion insure only the healthy war for profit etc

And they love wallstreet too

Wow, the same handful of Progs have been repeating the same shit for about 5 years on this board?

It's pretty sad,
You've changed? The fact is the middle class will figure you guys out. It may take a few elections but they'll see. It's why you lost your majority with delay hastert and bush

Republicans defend the corporations. Pay what they want fire who they want pollute without reprocussion insure only the healthy war for profit etc

And they love wallstreet too

Do you just parrot idiot talking points?

Why did Hillary get $675,000 from Goldman Sachs for 3 speeches of 20 minutes each? Because she hates Wall Street?

Wake the fuck up, dude.

"Corporations" are people.

Walmart employs over 2 million people in America. Should we drive them out of business?

The 10 largest employers in America

You just whine with no solutions.

It's pretty sad,
The republicans had to wait 8 long years for this and trump might be losing it in 4. You hope not but he won't stop being divisive. P rhaps it benefits him.

Now I am worried about rigged elections

Forum List

Back