The President with the worst average unemployment rate since World War II is?

It's really not that easy SB. I'm not saying don't try to get what you need, but its just not that easy. Second we don't need voter ID just because republicans have decided that something that does not exist happens.

We need voter ID because you traitorcrat Stalinists engage in massive election fraud.

You fight voter ID because your traitorous party depends on fraud.

There really is no election fraud.

:lmao:

It's really not that easy SB. I'm not saying don't try to get what you need, but its just not that easy. Second we don't need voter ID just because republicans have decided that something that does not exist happens.

We need voter ID because you traitorcrat Stalinists engage in massive election fraud.

Voter fraud and election fraud are different. There is no voter fraud but Florida did happen so did Ohio in 2004. Ken Blackwell didn't give Kerry a chance to get a recount in Ohio. Jen and Katherine Harris committed election fraud

bripat9643

Political Junky was right.

The orange moron lose by 3 million votes.

If Repubs didn't have the electoral college, gerrymandering, voter suppression and outright vote theft, they'd never get elected.
And if poor and young blacks, mexicans, whites, women, gays and arabs would just show up and vote they wouldn't win either. Stop blaming Republicans because our base is full of retards.

sealybobo

The whole point of voter suppression is to keep Blacks, HIspanics from voting.

That's on the Repubs. 100%

Look at their record for the past 50 years. Do a search for "what have the Republicans done" and see what you get.
Lucky for republicans these groups aren't really passionate about voting in the first place.

No one who has the right to vote has an excuse why they didn't vote. Yes republicans try to discourage them but it's their fault if it works.
Go get an id

They're in charge and they say you need an I'd or sign an affidavit. I'm not even sure the vote isn't rigged. Red states are awfully red and Michigan wi and pa voted trump? What's wrong with people?

They are requiring things and doing things knowing they will make it difficult for certain people to vote. We need to make it so this stops. Not go along with it.

[

So when Hillary is indicted for anything, please let us know.

Trump settled the case for 25 million out of court to avoid indictment. He was guilty of fraud. He is a crook.

So like I said chicken wing, when fraud becomes legal let me know. Otherwise, shut the fuck up.

Mafia Don Hillary is too powerful to be indicted. She is above the law. You traitorcrats have designed a nation where laws are only meant for the little people.
So you elect a billionaire reality dope

Voter fraud and election fraud are different. There is no voter fraud but Florida did happen so did Ohio in 2004. Ken Blackwell didn't give Kerry a chance to get a recount in Ohio. Jen and Katherine Harris committed election fraud

No ID would have stopped these things from happening. We simply need to vote out republicans.

But this is fake news you're putting out.

The only voter fraud is guys like trump voting in 3 states.

You are a retard.

California openly registers illegal aliens and protects them for illegally voting.

democrat traitors have engaged in election fraud since the great depression, You believe it is your right to rig elections, but we normals are tired of the corruption you depend on.

bripat9643

Political Junky was right.

The orange moron lose by 3 million votes.

If Repubs didn't have the electoral college, gerrymandering, voter suppression and outright vote theft, they'd never get elected.
And if poor and young blacks, mexicans, whites, women, gays and arabs would just show up and vote they wouldn't win either. Stop blaming Republicans because our base is full of retards.

sealybobo

Look at their record for the past 50 years. Do a search for "what have the Republicans done" and see what you get.

More far left religious dogma not connected to reality.

Just like the far left used their propaganda sources to predict that Hilary would win and there was no reason to go out vote.

Which is real voter suppression..
Anyone who doesn't vote because they don't think it matters is a bad citizen. But keep in mind people not voting benefits republicans not democrats. Bernie said 80% of the poor don't vote

While we should vote, one of the greatest examples of peaceful demonstration and show of dissatisfaction is those who choose not to vote. But after this, maybe we might want to protest differently so we don't end up with another idiot president.
That's as close to admitting voting matters and your people fucked up by not showing up for Hillary as I'm going to get. Thanks. Voting matters.

How many blacks will be hurt by trumps healthcare reform?

[

Trump settled the case for 25 million out of court to avoid indictment. He was guilty of fraud. He is a crook.

So like I said chicken wing, when fraud becomes legal let me know. Otherwise, shut the fuck up.

Mafia Don Hillary is too powerful to be indicted. She is above the law. You traitorcrats have designed a nation where laws are only meant for the little people.
So you elect a billionaire reality dope

The other option was an openly corrupt war monger.

[

More retard.

sealybobo

Lucky for republicans these groups aren't really passionate about voting in the first place.

No one who has the right to vote has an excuse why they didn't vote. Yes republicans try to discourage them but it's their fault if it works.
Go get an id

They're in charge and they say you need an I'd or sign an affidavit. I'm not even sure the vote isn't rigged. Red states are awfully red and Michigan wi and pa voted trump? What's wrong with people?

They are requiring things and doing things knowing they will make it difficult for certain people to vote. We need to make it so this stops. Not go along with it.
Then step one is get an I'd

Step 2 vote for dems who will get rid of voter id laws

3 show up to the midterms. Obama didn't let you down in 2009 you let him down in 2010 when you didn't show up like it mattered. It did matter and you blew it.

No ID would have stopped these things from happening. We simply need to vote out republicans.

ID would stop the millions of illegal aliens voting in California. Oh wait, California has legalized voting for illegal aliens...

So don't tell me it's hard. When Obama was on the ticket enough of you figured it out, then skipped the midterm and came back in 2012.

You all need to realize you have to vote every 2 years. Republicans know this why don't we?

ID would stop the millions of illegal aliens voting in California. Oh wait, California has legalized voting for illegal aliens...
States rights

You are a retard.

California openly registers illegal aliens and protects them for illegally voting.

democrat traitors have engaged in election fraud since the great depression, You believe it is your right to rig elections, but we normals are tired of the corruption you depend on.
California only gets so many electoral votes so don't worry about them. You ain't winning California unless Arnold runs. Lol

[

More retard.

Brilliant retort, Comrade shitferbrains.

Tell me, three people defrauded the SBA by selling the same parcel of land three times.

Two of those people went to prison for the act. The third, Hillary Clinton was declared above the law and not charges.

One law for the proles, a very different law for democratic oligarchs. The ONLY crime a traitor oligarch can commit is to embarrass or diminish the party. Murder, theft, graft, these are all ignored. Bad press is an offense that will not be forgiven.

sealybobo

More far left religious dogma not connected to reality.

Just like the far left used their propaganda sources to predict that Hilary would win and there was no reason to go out vote.

Which is real voter suppression..
Anyone who doesn't vote because they don't think it matters is a bad citizen. But keep in mind people not voting benefits republicans not democrats. Bernie said 80% of the poor don't vote

While we should vote, one of the greatest examples of peaceful demonstration and show of dissatisfaction is those who choose not to vote. But after this, maybe we might want to protest differently so we don't end up with another idiot president.
That's as close to admitting voting matters and your people fucked up by not showing up for Hillary as I'm going to get. Thanks. Voting matters.

How many blacks will be hurt by trumps healthcare reform?

My people have nothing do with Hillary losing. My people were the most affected by voter suppression. Whites elected Trump SB. Dumb whites who were mad because a black man had been president so you were losing your country and you needed to get the white man back in charge so whites could feel on top again.

Again please stop trying to tell me what blacks need to do. 88 percent of all blacks voted for Hillary. That's was enough for her to get the most popular votes. It was rural whites that won for Trump. Go ask those rural whites in Michigan how many of their white asses will be hurt by Trumps 'reform."

[

More retard.

Brilliant retort, Comrade shitferbrains.

Tell me, three people defrauded the SBA by selling the same parcel of land three times.

Two of those people went to prison for the act. The third, Hillary Clinton was declared above the law and not charges.

One law for the proles, a very different law for democratic oligarchs. The ONLY crime a traitor oligarch can commit is to embarrass or diminish the party. Murder, theft, graft, these are all ignored. Bad press is an offense that will not be forgiven.

Trump defrauded people out of money. Why didn't he get put n prison? Hillary was never declared above the law. You're just an idiot.

You are a retard.

California only gets so many electoral votes so don't worry about them. You ain't winning California unless Arnold runs. Lol

Don't you traitors always whine about "popular vote" to justify the coup you are attempting?

You are a retard.

Don't you traitors always whine about "popular vote" to justify the coup you are attempting?

What coup? If Trump goes down Pence is the president. Another racist white male. So you'll still have what you want.

Forum List

Back