The President with the worst average unemployment rate since World War II is?

Their POLICIES do. B.Hussein Obama really sucked. All he did was race bait.
Like the GOP was a paragon of excellent economic policies, which brought the country to the brink of economic collapse. Well done GOP.

Like the GOP was a paragon of excellent economic policies, which brought the country to the brink of economic collapse. Well done GOP.
COVID and Democrat locks downs brought the nation to the brink of economic collapse, you fucking moron.

Yes, I know. I attempted to explain it using your terminology.

On the other hand, you claimed gravity is energy.
Really. Was that after or before you said uranium was like nat gas. Another hilarious statement. You are a standup comedian, right ?

When are you going to defend your idiotic claims about where uranium comes from?
Where have I ever said where it came from ? Well, it must have come along with natural gas because you said they are alike ? Is uranium combustible ? Is Uranium even a gas ? How are they alIke ? This gets funnier by the post.

Last edited:
Where have I ever said where it came from ? Well, it must have come along with natural gas because you said they are alike ? Is uranium combustible ? Is Uranium even a gas ? How are they alIke ? This gets funnier by the post.
You said it came from the sun, idiot.

You are the one who makes things up, like new laws of physics.
Another lie. Quote one law if physics I made up.
Lets try again. Energy does not have mass. Matter has mass.
Now, do you still claim uranium is energy, like nat gas ?

Forum List

Back