The President with the worst average unemployment rate since World War II is?

You said "The potential energy from uranium came from the gravitational energy of the sun"

Prove it, or run away like a little pussy. For the 100th time.
Prove it ? Potential energy is positional dependent. Your definition said that. The position Uranium ore finds itself including its location on the earths crust and it’s own make up, according to you, was dependent upon gravity. Gravity of the sun and the earth. That’s YOUR inference when you said everything collapsed into the sun and the earth and inferred gravity was a responsible energy. That’s not me. That’s your own fking reference. Get a clue dumbo. Read your little Wiki reference.

You're a moron.
iu

Prove it ? Potential energy is positional dependent. Your definition said that. The position Uranium ore finds itself including its location on the earths crust and it’s own make up, according to you, was dependent upon gravity. Gravity of the sun and the earth. That’s YOUR inference when you said everything collapsed into the sun and the earth and inferred gravity was a responsible energy. That’s not me. That’s your own fking reference. Get a clue dumbo. Read your little Wiki reference.
You only proved that you're an imbecile.

You tell me. You’re the self proclaimed expert, btw, the question should be, what caused the uranium ore to be part of the earths crust, not just where did it come from…illiterate.
You are weaseling once again.

Who do you think you're fooling, moron?

And there goes the whiney twat.

You tell me. You’re the self proclaimed expert, btw, the question should be, what caused the uranium ore to be part of the earths crust, not just where did it come from…illiterate.

You tell me. You’re the self proclaimed expert

DURR

"The potential energy from uranium came from the gravitational energy of the sun"

Who cares? Presidents don't decide who works or who doesn't.

I'm just curious. Why would you average in the first month or 3 months or 6 months of a president's term implying that he had anything to do with that unemployment rate?
Their POLICIES do. B.Hussein Obama really sucked. All he did was race bait.

Forum List

Back