The Press Is Going To Have A Field Day About This

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
As mudwhistle already pointed out in a different thread,.. I don't think it's going to be long until CNN starts accusing Trump of murder as they'll completely ignore the accidental part.

As mudwhistle already pointed out in a different thread,.. I don't think it's going to be long until CNN starts accusing Trump of murder as they'll completely ignore the accidental part.

Number one, if you're following the lead of Mudbreath you're already in a hole...

Number two, how the fuck would Rump cause a murder by remote control? What did he do, bribe the butler to put toilet paper on her shoe?

Here's an idea: read your own post before you put it up. Save yourself embarrassment.

Number one, if you're following the lead of Mudbreath you're already in a hole...

Number two, how the fuck would Rump cause a murder by remote control? What did he do, bribe the butler to put toilet paper on her shoe?

Here's an idea: read your own post before you put it up. Save yourself embarrassment.

Number one mudwhistle is my friend so you're already a hole,.. an asshole to be more specific and I obviously know that Trump didn't cause her death but I can read,.. libtards can't and they already started making up stuff about this.

It's like a conspiracy theory about a conspiracy theory.

No one said TDS is a rational affliction.

Sure am glad you brought this to my attention. I would never have thought the possibility. Are there really such people in the media?

How long do you think they will go on about it?

Pogo....the Democrats think they can make any claim about Trump and their base will believe them.
They proved that with 2 impeachments based on horse-shit and doctored evidence, and are proving it again with false claims of insurrection n Jan 6th.
I wouldn't put anything past these lying assholes in Washington.
You can bet they're weighing their options on how to accuse Trump of murdering his ex.

Number one mudwhistle is my friend so you're already a hole,.. an asshole to be more specific and I obviously know that Trump didn't cause her death but I can read,.. libtards can't and they already started making up stuff about this.

Whelp, number one I'm way more experienced with Smokin'Spock, the miserable fuck, than you are so I know better. Number two all your number two (appropriately) is, is Speculation Fallacy. When you find actual evidence for your pillow fart comic book fantasies you be sure to bring it here, shortstop.

Whelp, number one I'm way more experienced with Smokin'Spock, the miserable fuck, than you are so I know better. Number two all your number two (appropriately) is, is Speculation Fallacy. When you find actual evidence for your pillow fart comic book fantasies you be sure to bring it here, shortstop.

I posted a link in this thread that shows how dense liberals can be for crying out loud! But nope! That is never enough for you idiots because you refuse to see evidence even if it is handed directly to you.

That happens a lot to old people. Except for Joe Biden: He's the only one I've ever seen who could fall up the stairs.

Clearly he should have installed shoe toilet paper as a counterweight.

5bb76a88e4b0a7b220f6c271_1450955028646-chsuqu_t_1538747021005_640_360_400.gif

Attachments

• 1657991439510.png
    1657991439510.png
    19.3 KB · Views: 15
  • 1657991532520.png
    1657991532520.png
    73.4 KB · Views: 15

A 9-year-old could come up with a more cogent thought than this one.

Forum List

Back