The Press Is Going To Have A Field Day About This

As mudwhistle already pointed out in a different thread,.. I don't think it's going to be long until CNN starts accusing Trump of murder as they'll completely ignore the accidental part.

That poster never met a con-spiracy theory he didn't love.

To be honest, Trudeau is a clown
1657993096620.png
1657993127448.png
1657993201175.png

I knew you'd make up an excuse.
Click on the GD image....which takes you to the story, dipshit.

Actually it takes me to Dimbart, as I said not exactly a reliable source, but I love the way it then links to.... itself. Nothing like a good echo chamber echo chamber echo chamber....

What's your point here, Vulcan Viceroy? A Composition Fallacy? "Here's a local town Democrat who did XYZ, therefore all Democrats do XYZ"? Packing a lotta hope for that one are ya?

Oh by the way the Mayor of San Luis AridZona, pop. 35,000, is elected via nonpartisan ballot, per AridZona law.
You know, like most cities, towns and municipalities. That must suck for a Composition Fallacist.

"Ballot harvesting" is it? Like this? Have yourself a Composition Fallacy sandwich, on me.

What part of the word "link" continues to sail over your head??
What you have there is an image. Not a link. An image of Fecesbook purportedly referencing Dimbart, speaking of questionable sources that can't even supply links.

... which figures, given your history. Fuck outta here.
What I have here is a LINK to a story.
Inside the story are links to other sites that verify the story.
Here's one of the sites. Former San Luis mayor pleads guilty to illegally collecting early ballots in 2020 primary

Actually it takes me to Dimbart, as I said not exactly a reliable source, but I love the way it then links to.... itself. Nothing like a good echo chamber echo chamber echo chamber....

What's your point here, Vulcan Viceroy? A Composition Fallacy? "Here's a local town Democrat who did XYZ, therefore all Democrats do XYZ"? Packing a lotta hope for that one are ya?

Oh by the way the Mayor of San Luis AridZona, pop. 35,000, is elected via nonpartisan ballot, per AridZona law.
You know, like most cities, towns and municipalities. That must suck for a Composition Fallacist.

"Ballot harvesting" is it? Like this? Have yourself a Composition Fallacy sandwich, on me.
So you think you can throw out a challenge and then resort to making excuses claiming that in 2018 some republican was charged with similar crimes?
But you said there was no evidence of election fraud in 2020!!!

WTF???

The fact is ballot harvesting is how Democrats get out the vote.
That's what they're doing when they claim they're registering new voters.
Now we discovered that they had thousands of these ballot harvesters in several states stuffing ballots in drop boxes.
Nobody could prove that they simply filled out the damned things themselves.....because mail-in ballots are rampant with election fraud.

LA is planning on doing it again....claiming they're a couple of weeks away from bringing back mask mandates which will lead to massive ballot harvesting in the Midterms.

So you think you can throw out a challenge and then resort to making excuses claiming that in 2018 some republican was charged with similar crimes?
But you said there was no evidence of election fraud in 2020!!!

WTF???

The fact is ballot harvesting is how Democrats get out the vote.
That's what they're doing when they claim they're registering new voters.
Now we discovered that they had thousands of these ballot harvesters in several states stuffing ballots in drop boxes.
Nobody could prove that they simply filled out the damned things themselves.....because mail-in ballots are rampant with election fraud.

LA is planning on doing it again....claiming they're a couple of weeks away from bringing back mask mandates which will lead to massive ballot harvesting in the Midterms.

I shouldn't have presented you with Fallacy of Composition. I should have known you can't handle it.

preview

Attachments

• 1657994984815.png
    1657994984815.png
    24.2 KB · Views: 9
As mudwhistle already pointed out in a different thread,.. I don't think it's going to be long until CNN starts accusing Trump of murder as they'll completely ignore the accidental part.

LOL!!! If anything it’ll be Republicans saying Hillary did it.

I have been told 10000 times on this forum that what is good for the gander is good for the goose.

How many murders have the Clinton's been accused of?

Americans are not going to be able to find anything in common with other nationalities anymore.
When people came here at one time, they assimilated to the unique American culture. now we have diversity and a division growing. It can be reversed. And it has to start with the conglomerates and the media and entertainment industries on a national scale. Education needs to go back to its real "roots".

And yet I have posted 2 links to lefties claiming trump did it.
Good for you. He did say he could get away with it, so why wouldn’t someone think he did it? Then there’s the matter of his sinking finances, indicating he may not be able to afford two ex-wives.

Forum List

Back