The Press Secretary: “economy is in a better place than it has been historically, we are in a good position to take on inflation and lower prices”

This is simply NOT TRUE.

Can someone explain to me how this is true? Use numbers and proof…FACT CHECK HER.

I've always believed if you want to super nourish the American economy lower gas prices, even for just a few weeks or months. I've always believed if you want to intentionally destroy the American economy, what you'd do is skyrocket gas prices.

1654707436271.gif

And this kind of thing points out exactly why we have the problems we have. No one in the current administration seems to have a clue about economics or how all their rhetoric affects the parts of the economy

This is simply NOT TRUE.

Can someone explain to me how this is true? Use numbers and proof…FACT CHECK HER.
This reminds me of when Trump's trade war with China in 2019 slowed down the economy. The 2019 tax breaks were supposed to give us 3, 4 maybe even 5% growth. But his trade war gave us 2.3% growth in 2019. Republicans argued it was the best time to take on China. When the economy was strong. Us in Manufacturing would just have to take the hit. So basically fuck up the free market capitalism with government intervention. Got it.

Hey everyone! Ignore your grocery and gas bills, and just listen to the press secretary….THE ECONOMY IS BETTER THAN HISTORICALLY! :auiqs.jpg: :hyper: :clap:

Forum List

Back