The coming American Oct. 7 attack....we are not ready, and it will be worse than 9/11.....

I am open minded, but. . . I still need FACTS.
You continually post the 'facts' Mr B

Most simply refuse to accept them

Myself included, admitting who and what we really are as opposed to the reality of what we have become is not a comfortable venture

But i'm far from alone......

Ask to define democracy, freedom, liberty , justice or American on the USMB , and you'll find a wide swing on interpretations , conjectures , along with the usual FF inclusions

Seriously, you're such a d*ck for making an old pig farmer think this hard, i was so much happier being blissfully ignorant.... ;) ~S~

White supremacists are America's, and at this point, the world's, biggest threat to national and international safety.

We get those terrorists under control and we'd have dodged the problem you're pointing out OP.
^ idiot🤪

I'm so fed up with the way the country is run I don't think I could get too worked-up about such a attack like I did on 9/11.....Deserves has everything to do with it.

Like my dad once told me.....Boy, if you don't listen you are gonna feel......Nobody is listening.

Yeah, I get that.

But I have heard this same speel before.

The muslim radicals have stocked up weapons in their mosques. They even have training camps out in the dessert and in some private compounds in New York.

I have even seen film of them, and seen it covered on sixty minutes.

. . . and yet? Nothing ever comes of that fear agit-prop.

I don't buy that narrative. Sorry. Those Muslims are living life way too good in this nation, to get off their couches and do a damn thing. It is the same reason other folks in other political realities, don't do a damn thing. . .

"bread & circuses"

That always keeps them mollified. Folks, no matter who they are, have too much to lose, and too little to gain. There just aren't enough devout suicide extremist in the US. Once they get to the land of freedom, milk and honey, they change their mind real quick about what the hell is important to them.

If you can get more than a couple dozen of them? You best just plan something like 9/11, because that is the best you are going to get pal.

Those Muslim radicals have infiltrated our ice cream, and cherry pies? :abgg2q.jpg:

After Oct. 7, you would think we would wake up....we have not. Here is a dark prediction for 2024......and it is more likely, not less likely that it will happen..........

Are you going to be ready?

I’m not going to sugarcoat it – I’m worried that we’re facing a terrorist threat unlike anything we’ve ever seen and that a lot of Americans are going to die. It does not have to happen, but because the people running this country are so corrupt, malicious, and incompetent, it will.
-----
But what would be the effect if our jihadist enemies launched such an attack here in America? Again, while they would target some infrastructure – we are enormously vulnerable because we imagine we are safe – the real target would be the heart of our country. They would seek to use hideous bloodshed and publicized atrocities – including rape and mutilation – to scare us into folding up into the fetal position and pulling back from the world in reaction to the sheer scope of the violence and murder they would inflict. Imagine – because they have – murders and atrocities across the country, uploaded on the web, with waves of strikes occurring inside the decision cycle of our totally inept current administration, politicized federal law enforcement, and woke military.
----

The scenario for the kind of attack I believe is coming is deceptively simple – infiltrate a large number of minimally-trained killers who have no regard for their own lives into the USA and shed as much blood as possible, preferably on camera.
------
We are not prepared for such a mass attack. Our law enforcement can barely contain a single freak with a gun. Do you remember those idiots in Boston who blew up the marathon with a pressure cooker bomb? There were two of them with a couple of handguns, and they completely locked down a major metropolis for a couple of days. Two untrained idiots with a pair of pistols shut down the whole city of Boston. So what happens if you have 10,000 suicidal jihadists with smuggled-in automatic weapons simply waiting for an order? Those of you who have been in the military understand command and control, but what happens if you don’t need it?
--------

Understand where we are. Prepare yourself. And get serious about the election. Our nominee has got to win. Put aside mean tweets, put aside hurt feelings. When we pick a nominee, that nominee has got to win the White House or we lose more than just an election. It’s a matter of life and death. Literally, and remember that life and death may be yours.

One of the things that might delay an attack like this would be the fact that joe biden is President......and that isn't because he is feared or competent.......our enemies get more mileage from him sitting in that office and waiting for the continued destruction to our economy, military, and society.

But, that won't last....

It's Town Hall. Do they have any Intel or just idle speculation?

Agreed. There are so many other players and pieces to consider. And? Who is funding these jihadists, and what or would there be a better use for those resources for the objectives that they want to achieve?

I want numbers. I want facts, not fear and hyperbole.

How many of these Muslim extremists are coming across the border? Do we have proof? Are our own rulers aware of this? Is China and Russia in on it? I for one doubt that very much.

Which means, it is entirely a plan of Iran.

I am open minded, but. . . I still need FACTS.

This operation seems like it would take too much money away from Hezbollah, with too little results. . unless it IS a Hezbollah operation?

View attachment 884856

The only goal the Muslim extremists have by attacking the US, is to end our support of Israel. They don't give two shits about us directly.

How the US & Iran Are Preparing to Fight Over Israel​

Now, since neither Russia, nor China would get involved in such a fool hardy plan? I can't see it happening.

OTH, It seems a lot more probable, that both Russia and China would aid Venezuela's insane Guyana claim. This would pull men, material, artillery, and attention away from the other two theaters. . . and a possible Taiwan gambit? :eusa_think:

So if their combined assistance to Venezuela might be in the offing? It seems a lot more reasonable that Iran would coordinate with its allies to make a bigger impact.

Why Venezuela is Preparing to Conquer Guyana​

An Iranian attack on the US would be a false flag to drag the US into a war for Israel.

I dont fear the muslim world as much as i fear our gub'mit's manipulation and subsequent propaganda of them......~S~

^ This is the most insightful post I've read around here in a LONG time.

I think you touched on a very important point that really should be a thread of its own. The whole "Islamic terrorism" thing is a tool of the PTSB, if one looks back at the actual facts, it is mostly created and instigated by - as you said - elements of our own government as well as other agencies in other parts of the world with the same globalist agenda.

It's a pretext for war and power grabs. Just like with "climate change" and COVID, the PTSB always try to keep the public in constant fear, because they know full well that fear prevents people from thinking rationally, and is the best tool they have for getting the public to go along with just about anything.

AS USUAL, the M.O is Problem - Reaction - Solution.

mencken-quote.jpg

I think you touched on a very important point that really should be a thread of its own. The whole "Islamic terrorism" thing is a tool of the PTSB, if one looks back at the actual facts, it is mostly created and instigated by - as you said - elements of our own government as well as other agencies in other parts of the world with the same globalist agenda.

It's a pretext for war and power grabs. Just like with "climate change" and COVID, the PTSB always try to keep the public in constant fear, because they know full well that fear prevents people from thinking rationally, and is the best tool they have for getting the public to go along with just about anything.

mencken-quote.jpg
Thank you for getting it Buttercup ~S~

You know, with enough attackers, they don't even need guns........

An Iranian attack on the US would be a false flag to drag the US into a war for Israel.
This likewise, makes not a lick of sense. Iran would have nothing to gain from such boneheaded thinking.

Iran, Russia, and China, I believe, are in close, constant communication. I don't think Russia or China have any desire for the US to be more deeply involved, militarily with Iran, directly.

Iran has no interest in bringing the US into the conflict in the ME. Russia needs her drones, and it would further destabilize the entire global situation, and hydrocarbon markets. Both Iran and Russia need high prices and a stable market.

The fact that the Iranian leadership can't control the Houthis, I have no doubt, brings them constant headaches.
The Iranian leadership, the Russian leadership, and Chinese leadership, all probably wish the status quo in Iran to continue. A, "false flag," to provoke further US involvement, would do nothing to keep that situation. It would threaten that whole alliance and the future leadership in Iran.

Now. . . if OTH, you are suggesting this is conservative "predictive programming," propaganda article, to plant the seeds in the minds of soft heads of useful idiots, by neocon affiliated think tanks and neocon mercenary outfits?

Noice.. I could buy that. That is the kind of bullshit Eric Prince and his psychopathic friends would do.

This likewise, makes not a lick of sense. Iran would have nothing to gain from such boneheaded thinking.

Iran, Russia, and China, I believe, are in close, constant communication. I don't think Russia or China have any desire for the US to be more deeply involved, militarily with Iran, directly.

Iran has no interest in bringing the US into the conflict in the ME. Russia needs her drones, and it would further destabilize the entire global situation, and hydrocarbon markets. Both Iran and Russia need high prices and a stable market.

The fact that the Iranian leadership can't control the Houthis, I have no doubt, brings them constant headaches.
The Iranian leadership, the Russian leadership, and Chinese leadership, all probably wish the status quo in Iran to continue. A, "false flag," to provoke further US involvement, would do nothing to keep that situation. It would threaten that whole alliance and the future leadership in Iran.

Now. . . if OTH, you are suggesting this is conservative "predictive programming," propaganda article, to plant the seeds in the minds of soft heads of useful idiots, by neocon affiliated think tanks and neocon mercenary outfits?

Noice.. I could buy that. That is the kind of bullshit Eric Prince and his psychopathic friends would do.

Sorry. The false flag bombing of the King David hotel has been on my mind all week end. They dressed up as Arabs and bombed Jews...

After Oct. 7, you would think we would wake up....we have not. Here is a dark prediction for 2024......and it is more likely, not less likely that it will happen..........

Are you going to be ready?

I’m not going to sugarcoat it – I’m worried that we’re facing a terrorist threat unlike anything we’ve ever seen and that a lot of Americans are going to die. It does not have to happen, but because the people running this country are so corrupt, malicious, and incompetent, it will.
-----
But what would be the effect if our jihadist enemies launched such an attack here in America? Again, while they would target some infrastructure – we are enormously vulnerable because we imagine we are safe – the real target would be the heart of our country. They would seek to use hideous bloodshed and publicized atrocities – including rape and mutilation – to scare us into folding up into the fetal position and pulling back from the world in reaction to the sheer scope of the violence and murder they would inflict. Imagine – because they have – murders and atrocities across the country, uploaded on the web, with waves of strikes occurring inside the decision cycle of our totally inept current administration, politicized federal law enforcement, and woke military.
----

The scenario for the kind of attack I believe is coming is deceptively simple – infiltrate a large number of minimally-trained killers who have no regard for their own lives into the USA and shed as much blood as possible, preferably on camera.
------
We are not prepared for such a mass attack. Our law enforcement can barely contain a single freak with a gun. Do you remember those idiots in Boston who blew up the marathon with a pressure cooker bomb? There were two of them with a couple of handguns, and they completely locked down a major metropolis for a couple of days. Two untrained idiots with a pair of pistols shut down the whole city of Boston. So what happens if you have 10,000 suicidal jihadists with smuggled-in automatic weapons simply waiting for an order? Those of you who have been in the military understand command and control, but what happens if you don’t need it?
--------

Understand where we are. Prepare yourself. And get serious about the election. Our nominee has got to win. Put aside mean tweets, put aside hurt feelings. When we pick a nominee, that nominee has got to win the White House or we lose more than just an election. It’s a matter of life and death. Literally, and remember that life and death may be yours.

One of the things that might delay an attack like this would be the fact that joe biden is President......and that isn't because he is feared or competent.......our enemies get more mileage from him sitting in that office and waiting for the continued destruction to our economy, military, and society.

But, that won't last....
Townhall took that bullshit down

mencken-quote.jpg
We’re well past the time to eliminate government. Nothing has caused more death destruction and suffering than government. Somehow this obvious solution is considered crazy by many, if not most.

How convenient for government.

Townhall took that bullshit down
That's my suspicion.

It is void of fact dreck, and scaremongering, based on nothing. It is just pushing a product.

Basically? It's one giant ad, disguised as an opinion piece.

That's my suspicion.

It is void of fact dreck, and scaremongering, based on nothing. It is just pushing a product.

Basically? It's one giant ad, disguised as an opinion piece.
I looked up the author - Kurt Schlichter - that's his M.O. - doomsday predictions

Forum List

Back