The process has to be started now to get the people who won't come in on the congressional hearing

What a fascinating delusion!
Its the LAW, you idiot...

Unlike Nixon, You have no CRIME to base your legislative purpose on...
Afraid we do have a crime

Bribery, Malfeasance, abuse of office
yep, Joe Biden will have to be put on trial for using his son to launder his Ukrainian bribes and not paying taxes on his bribes
I have to ask now , does everyone agree here that what someone else did in the past does not justify the actions of scum bag. Also I may add that the more you see these pitiful attempts to move the blame the more pity you have for this dying group of haters.

Since our entire system of law is based upon what's taken place in the past it's rather naïve to expect past history to suddenly become a moot point simply because you want to give Joe Biden a pass on his behavior in office!
Joe Biden did nothing wrong. Stop drinking your propagandists' piss.

Former Ukraine prosecutor says Hunter Biden ‘did not violate anything’
“Hunter Biden cannot be responsible for violations of the management of Burisma that took place two years before his arrival,” Lutsenko said.

Ukraine Prosecutor Says No Evidence of Wrongdoing by Bidens

It Doesn’t Take a Genius to Interfere in the U.S. Presidential Election

As the whistleblower’s report notes, even before Trump was repeating Lutsenko’s lines to Zelensky, the prosecutor was already walking them back. And since the release of the whistleblower report, Lutsenko has told multiple major U.S. newspapers that, regardless of what he said earlier, he doesn’t have dirt on Biden of any consequence whatsoever.

What To Know About The Ukrainian Company At The Heart Of Trump's Biden Allegations

On Friday, Ruslan Ryaboshapka, Ukraine's newly appointed chief prosecutor, told reporters his office will review all investigations shelved by his predecessors, including those involving Burisma and Zlochevsky. Those investigations were into activities that took place before Hunter Biden joined the board in 2014.

hannity-angry.jpg

DAMMIT!

The long and the short is that Giuliani and Trump were hand fed a pile of bullshit by a corrupt prosecutor general looking for a patron as he was about to be fired from his job by an incoming honest reformer.

It is known throughout the world our birther president has a predilection for bleeving really stupid shit. Lutsenko saw this and played Trump like a bandura.

Trump is desperate to believe any conspiracy theory which feeds into his desire to disavow the fact Russia helped him get elected, and so Lutsenko ran with that.

All along the way, sane people tried to stop Trump from his own stupidity, but Giuliani is the only person Trump listens to, and Rudy the Hand Grenade sabotaged all of them every step of the way.

The process is long, likely too long actually

Court cases would drag past this Congressional session, which ends Jan 3, at which point these subpoenas go 'poof'

yep, Joe Biden will have to be put on trial for using his son to launder his Ukrainian bribes and not paying taxes on his bribes
I have to ask now , does everyone agree here that what someone else did in the past does not justify the actions of scum bag. Also I may add that the more you see these pitiful attempts to move the blame the more pity you have for this dying group of haters.

Since our entire system of law is based upon what's taken place in the past it's rather naïve to expect past history to suddenly become a moot point simply because you want to give Joe Biden a pass on his behavior in office!

“Hunter Biden cannot be responsible for violations of the management of Burisma that took place two years before his arrival,” Lutsenko said.

As the whistleblower’s report notes, even before Trump was repeating Lutsenko’s lines to Zelensky, the prosecutor was already walking them back. And since the release of the whistleblower report, Lutsenko has told multiple major U.S. newspapers that, regardless of what he said earlier, he doesn’t have dirt on Biden of any consequence whatsoever.

What To Know About The Ukrainian Company At The Heart Of Trump's Biden Allegations

On Friday, Ruslan Ryaboshapka, Ukraine's newly appointed chief prosecutor, told reporters his office will review all investigations shelved by his predecessors, including those involving Burisma and Zlochevsky. Those investigations were into activities that took place before Hunter Biden joined the board in 2014.

hannity-angry.jpg

DAMMIT!

Politician's kids cashing in on their parent's political power isn't anything new...and isn't in most cases illegal...claiming that it isn't "wrong" however is laughable! Hunter Biden got large sums of money from a Ukrainian energy company for one reason and one reason alone...that company felt the money would buy influence over the Vice President of the United States!

hannity-angry.jpg

DAMMIT!

So a drunk cocaine addict child who gets a half a million bucks from a forgein country while his daddy is V.P.

A nothing burger?

hannity-angry.jpg

DAMMIT!

So a drunk cocaine addict child who gets a half a million bucks from a forgein country while his daddy is V.P.

A nothing burger?

If nothing else it would be good for a few rounds of "Lock Him Up!" at the Nuremberg rallies

Court cases would drag past this Congressional session, which ends Jan 3, at which point these subpoenas go 'poof'
You need a history lesson the charges continue till a court decision or the charges being dropped , where did you get that shit from,

hannity-angry.jpg

DAMMIT!

A nothing burger?

It's pretty obvious that Hunter Biden was given that money not because of HIS expertise in the energy field...because let's be honest...he had none...but because of who his father is! Asking for an investigation into that has somehow become a "national security" issue! I don't have the faintest idea WHY that is...other than it sounds bad!

You need a history lesson the charges continue till a court decision or the charges being dropped , where did you get that shit from,

Actually it is you that needs the lesson.

Follow the bouncing ball.

This Congress issues subpeonas.

This Congress ends on Jan 3.

The subpoenas die with it.

I just heard some handwringer sobbing about it on NPR. if it's not true I will stand corrected, but it makes sense.

hannity-angry.jpg

DAMMIT!

A nothing burger?

If nothing else it would be good for a few rounds of "Lock Him Up!" at the Nuremberg rallies

It wasn't that hard to get Joseph off in high school in the 1980s..

Not sure if I could pull that off with an admitted drunk cocaine addict

I just heard some handwringer sobbing about it on NPR. if it's not true I will stand corrected, but it makes sense.

It's a two year term. Their term ends Jan, 2021.

Do you even know the law surrounding Congressional subpoenas? Did you understand that they were only allowed to help Congress make laws or set budgets and were specifically prohibited from being used to unearth politically damaging information about their political opponents?

It's a two year term. Their term ends Jan, 2021.

That is correct.

hannity-angry.jpg

DAMMIT!

A nothing burger?

It's pretty obvious that Hunter Biden was given that money not because of HIS expertise in the energy field...because let's be honest...he had none...but because of who his father is! Asking for an investigation into that has somehow become a "national security" issue! I don't have the faintest idea WHY that is...other than it sounds bad!
Biden was put on the board for his name. It was to give the patina of prestige. This is a very common practice.

There is not a shred of evidence either Biden committed a crime. All claims that Biden broke a law are in deep birther territory.

I just heard some hand wringer sobbing about it on NPR. if it's not true I will stand corrected, but it makes sense.
it makes no sense. and you already have been corrected . The logic of your interpretation, erase that , the shit you made up isn't true. or logical'
Eithe in the case of Rita Lavelle was sent to jail and all the rest gave into congress and gave the information asked for. Add in the fact that this also can be run in civil court and it will be in place till a judgement by the court. Where would you even get a stupid idea that the only time congress can effect charges against people who won't testifies if once subpoenaed is only during the time that congress was in progress, I mean think about that. You have zero clue , your either lying or misunderstood something or don't have the capacity to think.

The more that the hate group they call a party is backed into a corner the more ridiculous is their comment and claims. Its right up into pathetic now and still waiting for the insanity and total mental breakdowns as the house opens the investigation to the public eye. There will be massive increase in mental hospital populations and many suicides associated with the pitiful collapse of the hate group they call a party. The party that will be brought down to scum level by the house and then by the courts. Scum level is their natural level.With this mental collapse of this group that is trying to turn our country into a dictatorship, we will be seeing a lot of frothing at the mouth and also a lot of drooling mentally wounded. You people don't get it , we won't let you turn this country into a dictatorship. Demacracy has the military and the majority and you will simply be a pile of dead people that will be taken care of by us patriots of this great country- God Bless America.

hannity-angry.jpg

DAMMIT!

A nothing burger?

Biden was put on the board for his name. It was to give the patina of prestige. This is a very common practice.

There is not a shred of evidence either Biden committed a crime. All claims that Biden broke a law are in deep birther territory.
All the right has left is their mental illness to draw their facts from. Just a little shaky don't you think?

hannity-angry.jpg

DAMMIT!

A nothing burger?

Common practice? You're right...it's a common problem called nepotism. Biden was put on the board to curry favor with his father! The question then becomes...what favors did that corporation receive from a Vice President of the United States for doing so? Donald Trump asking the Ukraine to investigate possible corruption is something that should have been done.

I just heard some hand wringer sobbing about it on NPR. if it's not true I will stand corrected, but it makes sense.
it makes no sense. and you already have been corrected . The logic of your interpretation, erase that , the shit you made up isn't true. or logical'
Eithe in the case of Rita Lavelle was sent to jail and all the rest gave into congress and gave the information asked for. Add in the fact that this also can be run in civil court and it will be in place till a judgement by the court. Where would you even get a stupid idea that the only time congress can effect charges against people who won't testifies if once subpoenaed is only during the time that congress was in progress, I mean think about that. You have zero clue , your either lying or misunderstood something or don't have the capacity to think.

It makes perfect sense moron.

I explained the logic clearly, i thought, but ill try again as you are clearly a bit dense.

Congress convenes in segments called sessions.

Got that much? Good.

Now a given session of congress is itself a legal entity. It issues a subpeona. The session is the legal entity filing the subpeona, not Adam Schiff, or whoever.

Got that, dummy?

Now the session ends and a New Session convenes.

It is a new legal entity.

The prior session's subpeonas and contempt citations die, because that session no longer exists. How that is so difficult to grasp I really dont know. If the new session would like to re-issue it can.

Have you ever stopped in the midst of your blathering fits of blind ranting to ask why people so often ignore these and get away with it. Hmmm?

Well, now you know one of the reasons, dumbfuck. They can play legal games long enough to run out the clock on the legal entity that issued them.

How fucking dumb does a person have to be to not see that while lecturing others on the mechanics and accusing them of making shit up, all the while running willy-nilly with your head stuffed up your ass.

Lol. Nice work, dumbshit.

And, in the event that you still think I'm "making this up" or "not understanding" here you go.

Opinion | House Dems won't beat Trump with legislative loopholes. But there's another way.

"For one thing, a congressional contempt citation like the one the House Judiciary Committee issued for Barr on Wednesday is evanescent. The process is almost comically inefficient, and requires the contempt citation to be eventually approved by the full House. The citation also expires at the end of the Congress that issued it. When a new Congress is seated, it can start again. "

Next time bring a clue.....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back