The progressives have lost on voting, immigration limits, medicare for all, police gun control ... so will they tank the whole damn Biden agenda?

bendog

Diamond Member
Mar 4, 2013

Despite the progressive agenda losing 20 House seats in 2020 while Trump LOST and cost the gop the senate.

I'd laugh at these idiots, but we really need the clean water, roads and bridges.

Despite the progressive agenda losing 20 House seats in 2020 while Trump LOST and cost the gop the senate.

I'd laugh at these idiots, but we really need the clean water, roads and bridges.
Blame Pelosi...she wants one thing and one thing only...and that's the feds taking over elections...its in the 3.5 trillion dollar bill...and she wants that more than anything to do with infrastructure or tax raises or anything else...she wants to continue to steal elections so she can hold onto POWER!!!!!

Yeah but Trump was for the water and bridges.
The dems can have the bi-partisan $1.2T real infrastructure bill any time they want it, the senate already passed it. The progs want the $3.5T social spending bill first, and that one is DOA in the senate. Poor Nancy, I hope her TIA doesn't kick in again.

The dems can have the bi-partisan $1.2T real infrastructure bill any time they want it, the senate already passed it. The progs want the $3.5T social spending bill first, and that one is DOA in the senate. Poor Nancy, I hope her TIA doesn't kick in again.
I dunno understand why, but they seem to be downsizing the trillion in bipartisan infrastructure. And the gop is not going to raise the debt ceiling anyway. McConnell fucks the ten gop senators, or uses them to fuck the dems.

The dems don't seem to even have the votes in the House to raise taxes on the 1%. I'd guess they have the votes to make the child tax credit hikes more or less permanent. I'd be ok if it only applied to households were a parent worked even part time. That would let the progressives claim a coup.
I'm ok with tax incentives for solar and elec grid. I'd be ok with two years of comm college if kids actually passed classes.

I dunno understand why, but they seem to be downsizing the trillion in bipartisan infrastructure. And the gop is not going to raise the debt ceiling anyway. McConnell fucks the ten gop senators, or uses them to fuck the dems.

The dems don't seem to even have the votes in the House to raise taxes on the 1%. I'd guess they have the votes to make the child tax credit hikes more or less permanent. I'd be ok if it only applied to households were a parent worked even part time. That would let the progressives claim a coup.
I'm ok with tax incentives for solar and elec grid. I'd be ok with two years of comm college if kids actually passed classes.
You're probably right, I have no clue how the sausage is made in the House and Senate. When the margins are so close, 1-vote in the Senate and 4 in the House its tough to get anything very partisan done. They either take the bi-partisan deal or get nothing. That doesn't seem like a very tough question for me.

I have no problem with road and bridge repair. If that entire bill was for infrastructure repair I would vote for it. But only 45% of that bill is for actual infrastructure the rest is a hodge podge of social and green shit which we don't need.

You're probably right, I have no clue how the sausage is made in the House and Senate. When the margins are so close, 1-vote in the Senate and 4 in the House its tough to get anything very partisan done. They either take the bi-partisan deal or get nothing. That doesn't seem like a very tough question for me.
And there's McConnell who seems to be playing a different game entirely than the one aimed at actually delivering legislation that can be paid for and would benefit the country overall.

And there's McConnell who seems to be playing a different game entirely than the one aimed at actually delivering legislation that can be paid for and would benefit the country overall.
McConnell already passed the real $1.2T infrastructure bill.
The $3.5T social spending bill is DOA in the Senate, and probably in the House.
Nancy and her radicals are the ones just fucking around not doing anything playing the lottery hoping against hope Joe Manchin votes for it, and he already said "NO"..

I have no problem with road and bridge repair. If that entire bill was for infrastructure repair I would vote for it. But only 45% of that bill is for actual infrastructure the rest is a hodge podge of social and green shit which we don't need.
Read this link it explains the TWO "Infrastructure" Bills.

"By a vote of 69 to 30, including 19 Republicans and all 50 Democrats, the U.S. Senate passed a $1.2 trillion infrastructure package, known as the Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act, on Tues., Aug. 10, 2021.1 Following passage, the proposed legislation was sent to the House of Representatives where further adjustments are expected. Should the bill pass, the House and Senate will need to consolidate their respective versions for a final bill to go to President Biden for his signature.
Tuesday's bill is one of two pieces of infrastructure legislation under consideration in the Senate. In addition to the $1.2 trillion bipartisan bill, a second $3.5 trillion Democratic proposal is in play."

McConnell already passed the real $1.2T infrastructure bill.
The $3.5T social spending bill is DOA in the Senate, and probably in the House.
Nancy and her radicals are the ones just fucking around not doing anything playing the lottery hoping against hope Joe Manchin votes for it, and he already said "NO"..
No McConnell didn't pass that. 10 senators rebelled and negotiated it with Biden

No McConnell didn't pass that. 10 senators rebelled and negotiated it with Biden
Yep, McConnell passed that, well at least he voted for it along with 18 other GOP senators (not just 10). Don't be another prog liar like the rest of the prog posters here.

Your State has a Department of Health.
Well, mine does.

Forum List

Back