The progressives in government intentionally want thugs to murder innocent people. Here is the proof.

All the proof we need that the powers that be want the gun violence we have on the streets is the fact that they outright refuse to enforce the gun laws we already have.

Last edited:
Because they hired good consultants who know that rifles aren't good for close quarters.

Exactly. But if you are taking out the thugs from a little bit of a distance, like Charles Bronson, its a different story.

The point is that each citizen needs to assess their own individual assessment needs. They should have the Right to Choose. Why are libs anti-choice?

Exactly. But if you are taking out the thugs from a little bit of a distance, like Charles Bronson, its a different story.

The point is that each citizen needs to assess their own individual assessment needs. They should have the Right to Choose. Why are libs anti-choice?

Yeah, why are they?
A LOT cheaper just to get hand grenades.
Your neighbor should know better than park his car in his own driveway.

Progressives are already "trying some shit with you" -- they are going around killing innocent people....right?

Time for you to put your money where your mouth is and kill progressives....

I am not talking about"thugs" -- I am talking about progressives..they are the ones behind it all, right?

Don't just sit online and babble hyperbole -- own it...go out there and kill some progressives, bro...don't be a pussy
No, down here in Florida not one Progressive got in my face. You so much want to get me angry with you, but i wont. I wont even feel sorry for you. I just have no respect for you, like i do others down here. I cant feel respect to people who have turned themselves into slaves.
b2b644a3140e9a2215c7e8b1ef7954c1.jpg

Forum List

Back