The proliferation of guns sometimes makes police work "creepy."

Why do people disrespect and hate America's heroes ... our first responders?

Oh yeah, we only love them when they are part of our own silly agendas.

never mind

Why do some people want our law enforcement outgunned?

Its as if they WANT to get cops killed.

Ice T Cop Killer and Body Count

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSvD5SM_uI4]Ice T Cop Killer and Body Count - YouTube[/ame]

law_and_order_new_york_unite_speciale_henri_ian_cusack_pic_02-c4a8f.jpg

Later Ice-T played a cop on Law and Order: SVU

"Nearly four hours offering law enforcement's case for tighter gun laws, confronting a well-known witness — National Rifle Association CEO Wayne LaPierre — and noting the proliferation of guns sometimes makes police work "creepy.""

Baltimore Co. chief joins fight in Congress for gun control - baltimoresun.com

The fight is on. I really do enjoy this.

:eusa_shhh:

If they don't like honest citizens having the ability to defend themselves they should be honest and become criminals.

"Nearly four hours offering law enforcement's case for tighter gun laws, confronting a well-known witness — National Rifle Association CEO Wayne LaPierre — and noting the proliferation of guns sometimes makes police work "creepy.""

If they don't like honest citizens having the ability to defend themselves they should be honest and become criminals.

Straw man? Why? Have you run out of reasonable and rational argument? :confused:

Straw man? Why? Have you run out of reasonable and rational argument? :confused:

There is no reasonable argument for police wanting to disarm citizens, therefore no reasonable argument is needed to counter it.

There is no reasonable argument for police wanting to disarm citizens, therefore no reasonable argument is needed to counter it.

yet another straw man argument? No one is advocating disarming the citizenry

maybe it was better with you in the FweeSpeech Zone?

never mind

I dont want the to be outgunned. But if we are disarmed or even restricted in arms, they should be too.

never mind

I dont want the to be outgunned. But if we are disarmed or even restricted in arms, they should be too.

I can see why you would feel that way IF you're a criminal.

You might like the idea of an armed ruling class lording over an unarmed underclass. I don't, and alot of other people don't either.

You might like the idea of an armed ruling class lording over an unarmed underclass. I don't, and alot of other people don't either.

Of course he likes the idea he is a fascist....He is also stupid enough to think he would be one of the ruling class

Of course he likes the idea he is a fascist....He is also stupid enough to think he would be one of the ruling class

So much for trolling lying insults no longer being allowed in this forum.

the 2nd amendment isn't just there so I can protect my family against rape and murder by a citizen it is there to protect them against the government .

Oh yeah, I forgot that some yahoos have guns so they can overthrow the world's biggest military.

I feel safer already.

Never mind that the big brave he-mans hide under their bed at any sign of innocents being gunned down. We can all rest easy because the nutters are on duty, ready to shoot down the black helicopters.

553544_524639664224570_1315971274_n.jpg

So much for trolling lying insults no longer being allowed in this forum.

the 2nd amendment isn't just there so I can protect my family against rape and murder by a citizen it is there to protect them against the government .

Oh yeah, I forgot that some yahoos have guns so they can overthrow the world's biggest military.

I feel safer already.

Never mind that the big brave he-mans hide under their bed at any sign of innocents being gunned down. We can all rest easy because the nutters are on duty, ready to shoot down the black helicopters.

553544_524639664224570_1315971274_n.jpg
would only matter if I was lying or being a troll which I wasn't you are a facist and to stupid to realize you are not one of the elite.

The problem seems to be that the cities with the tightest gun restrictions are the most dangerous for the Police. Maybe people really do kill people.

yet another straw man argument? No one is advocating disarming the citizenry

maybe it was better with you in the FweeSpeech Zone?

Liar.

San Diego top cop boasts 'we broke the NRA' as some chiefs aim for gun control | Washington Guardian

Forum List

Back