🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Prophecy Club false "prophets"

ninja007

Gold Member
Aug 4, 2014
Living rent free in libs heads
The Prophecy Club hosted by Stan Johnson is one of the most error prone prophetic ministries in history. Johnson is very much a promoter of pop-apologetics. This where you have sensationalism and speculation replacing Biblical truth. There is simply no teaching that is too nutty or outlandish for Stan to believe.

In 1999 the Prophecy Club was warning Jews that it is essential that they return to Israel because the United States Government and the United Nations are building concentration camps in America to imprison Jews and "Israel-supporting" Christians.

Stan Johnson claims "the Lord" told Peter Martinez and himself to start churches in the 42 cities where The Prophecy Club has meetings. Each city will get only one church, called 'The Church of Ephesus', or 'The Church of Philadelphia', 'The Church of Dallas', 'The Church of Modesto' and so on." This city-church' concept is similar to that being promoted by a number of other aberrant and cultic movements.

The Prophesy Club has featured a speaker who mentioned in passing his trip through the solar system, a Texas oil man that believers he will discover huge reserves of oil in Israel, and several folks that have falsely predicted the start of the tribulation.

Comment made about Stan Johnson and The Prophecy Club:

"If the Lord were really in Stan Johnson's ministry, there would not be so many conflicting "prophetic" utterances such as those by Dumitri Dudeman, and he would not be now issuing so many apologies in an attempt to regain some semblance of credibility. Therefore, I have also rejected the work of Stan Johnson of The Prophecy Club. Y2K was the last straw when nothing prophesied ever panned out. The Prophecy Club really played that one out for all it was worth - a prime example of fear-mongering."

"I have watched some of The Prophecy Club videos, and while they have some useful information, they are adamantly post-trib. Not just "Hey we believe in the post-trib view.", but they are getting close to the David Koresh brand of post-tribulational thinking."

The Prophecy Club hosted by Mr. Johnson is one of the most error prone prophetic ministries in history. Johnson is very much a promoter of pop-apologetics. This where you have sensationalism and speculation replacing Biblical truth.

Stan Johnson

Michael Boldea - Related to the late Romanian prophecy figure Dimitru Duduman, Boldea runs a 501C3 relief organization that is the legacy of Duduman. Trading on Duduman's name since Dimitru died some years ago, Michael has made numerous statements that plainly indicate he propagates false doctrine. Predictions related to Duduman's Prophecy Club activities were continually propaged by Boldea until they were proven false. On specific radio interviews (particularly on the Steve Quayle show and the David Lankford shortwave programs), Boldea has also made claims that are clearly false. Claiming prophetic dreams, few have connected the simple fact that Boldea runs a mainstream, state sanctioned non profit organization -- a clear indicator of the spirit that inhabits this pretender. When faced with genuine prophecy, Boldea has publicly criticized the truth of Remnant theology. See also Dimitru Duduman.

CHRISTIAN MEDIA RESEARCH - Snapshots - M

you're very good at speaking out against people and ideas you don't like. But what are you for?

I'm for Jesus. I'm for the Word of God. I'm for grace by faith in Jesus. I'm for the Pretrib Rapture. I'm for Israel. I'm for OSAS. I'm for Jesus paid our debt in full. I'm for trusting in Jesus and not our works. I'm for lots of things.

I'm also a Berean of the Word...which Believer's are to be.

The Prophecy Club hosted by Stan Johnson is one of the most error prone prophetic ministries in history. Johnson is very much a promoter of pop-apologetics. This where you have sensationalism and speculation replacing Biblical truth. There is simply no teaching that is too nutty or outlandish for Stan to believe.

In 1999 the Prophecy Club was warning Jews that it is essential that they return to Israel because the United States Government and the United Nations are building concentration camps in America to imprison Jews and "Israel-supporting" Christians.

Stan Johnson claims "the Lord" told Peter Martinez and himself to start churches in the 42 cities where The Prophecy Club has meetings. Each city will get only one church, called 'The Church of Ephesus', or 'The Church of Philadelphia', 'The Church of Dallas', 'The Church of Modesto' and so on." This city-church' concept is similar to that being promoted by a number of other aberrant and cultic movements.

The Prophesy Club has featured a speaker who mentioned in passing his trip through the solar system, a Texas oil man that believers he will discover huge reserves of oil in Israel, and several folks that have falsely predicted the start of the tribulation.

"If the Lord were really in Stan Johnson's ministry, there would not be so many conflicting "prophetic" utterances such as those by Dumitri Dudeman, and he would not be now issuing so many apologies in an attempt to regain some semblance of credibility. Therefore, I have also rejected the work of Stan Johnson of The Prophecy Club. Y2K was the last straw when nothing prophesied ever panned out. The Prophecy Club really played that one out for all it was worth - a prime example of fear-mongering."

"I have watched some of The Prophecy Club videos, and while they have some useful information, they are adamantly post-trib. Not just "Hey we believe in the post-trib view.", but they are getting close to the David Koresh brand of post-tribulational thinking."

The Prophecy Club hosted by Mr. Johnson is one of the most error prone prophetic ministries in history. Johnson is very much a promoter of pop-apologetics. This where you have sensationalism and speculation replacing Biblical truth.

Stan Johnson

Revelations is the equivalent of a Stephen King story.

The men who assembled the bible knew that.

It is allegorical horror FICTION.

And yet today idiots still read into it like a fortune cookie.

I am a prophetess of Gods and Goddesses of Above and Below and Within.​

Last edited:

Stan Johnson

Prophecy only existed in Israel centuries ago. Anyone claiming to be one today should be dealt with according to the Bible...

Hey--do any of those "prophets" have a large following?

I always wondered how cults got started. maybe one method is to run around making predictions.

Forum List

Back