The Pushback in Illinois Begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
VID in 6 weeks (not a full year as you are quoting) and that’s WITH extreme measures to slow it down.

I will believe scientists, data, and people who put their name and reputations on their work. I will not believe unsourced nonsense from anonymous internet posters who have declared themselves experts.
Your "scientists with data" and "experts" haven't been right yet....If anyone is being led around by the nose by nonsense, it's you Chumlee.
They’ve got a better track record than Trump who believed it would have disappeared by now.
Trump isn't the issue, jackass.

The models have kept changing, the goalposts keep getting moved, and all lemming followers like you can do is keep parroting "follow the experts" like a fucking broken record.

Like I said....Piss off, mind your own goddamn business, and let those of us who aren't afraid of our own shadows get back to living our lives.
still not clear to me why it bothers them that I don't care if I get sick. If I get sick, I will stay inside like I've always done. I don't even go to the doctor so as not to poison the office.

If I die, I die. I'd rather die living than forcibly stay inside and not.
Thank you.
any day. I ain't even afraid of you.

It's funny that the same snowflakes who have to carry guns everywhere are calling those who take reasonable, recommended measures against a communicable disease scared.
Committing economic suicide isn't "reasonable" by any stretch....Nor is suffering the arbitrary edicts of tin pot despots.

Now go wash your hands and Cower in Place™, like a good little supplicant prole.

The mayor should then be on the hook for all resulting medical bills.

If they want their freedom, they can pay for it.
Maybe you should mind your own fucking business and let people assess their own risks and live their lives.
I’d love too but the thing is that it’s not just their lives. It’s a communicable disease and they put their community at risk by taking risks themselves.

And that’s not to mention that these communities are sure as shit going to be relying on state and federal resources to pay for the medical care they’re going to be needing.
We're not going to cower our way out of this....Your banal little "saving lives" bit is such totally overplayed bullshit that it makes my head hurt.

Get the hell over yourself.

I thought we were going to be smart about it but it turns out you can only stop the village idiots from harming themselves for so long.

So if y’all decide that this is how you want to play it, why should I have to pay for your stupidity?
funny how that works huh? we don't wish to give poor people money for not working and you love that. you have some rather strange objectives. Take away freedom all the time.
I think it’s odd that saving lives is a strange objective. Here I thought that was a common goal.

That wasn't the goal....the goal was to keep the hospitals from being overwhelmed.....that has been accomplished while hospitals are now going bankrupt, and Doctor and nurses are being laid off.......

The curve is now flattened, time to open up the country....your dream of beating Trump by destroying the country can be stopped.....

Do you understand what will happen to the curve when we stop doing the things that flattened it in the first place?
you have no fking idea. do you?
I do.
You believe the US government

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
More than your government.

On the day that the USA was shut down at least 100,000,000 Americans had or already recovered from covid19. The reality is that over 90 percent have no or very few symptoms. My entire family was infected and no one needed a doctor. Just how it is kid
Ever wonder how many others you might have infected who didn't fare so well? No....of course not.
This all happened before the country was shut down, I actually informed the people that I worked with and I took the next day which was a Friday off. Since a doctors prescription was needed to get tested and I had no active symptoms I had no chance to be tested even if I begged. I have an employee who has asthma and had all the symptoms and went to a testing center twice and was never seen. So you have a point but they still are not testing healthy people so ask Fauci your hero why he is such a fuckup. On the bright side for me and my family we are now immune so stick your fake vaccine up your ass

All that said I am immune and you are a scared shit

Maybe you should mind your own fucking business and let people assess their own risks and live their lives.
I’d love too but the thing is that it’s not just their lives. It’s a communicable disease and they put their community at risk by taking risks themselves.

And that’s not to mention that these communities are sure as shit going to be relying on state and federal resources to pay for the medical care they’re going to be needing.
We're not going to cower our way out of this....Your banal little "saving lives" bit is such totally overplayed bullshit that it makes my head hurt.

I thought we were going to be smart about it but it turns out you can only stop the village idiots from harming themselves for so long.

So if y’all decide that this is how you want to play it, why should I have to pay for your stupidity?
funny how that works huh? we don't wish to give poor people money for not working and you love that. you have some rather strange objectives. Take away freedom all the time.
I think it’s odd that saving lives is a strange objective. Here I thought that was a common goal.

That wasn't the goal....the goal was to keep the hospitals from being overwhelmed.....that has been accomplished while hospitals are now going bankrupt, and Doctor and nurses are being laid off.......

The curve is now flattened, time to open up the country....your dream of beating Trump by destroying the country can be stopped.....

Do you understand what will happen to the curve when we stop doing the things that flattened it in the first place?
I do.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
LOL any American who believes that the US government tells them the truth is a fool. LOL are you going to call me a Russian bot too?

I love morons as laughter is good for the soul

Встретимся на столбе на площади Демидова, приготовьте печенье для проверки поваром

It's funny that the same snowflakes who have to carry guns everywhere are calling those who take reasonable, recommended measures against a communicable disease scared.
Committing economic suicide isn't "reasonable" by any stretch....Nor is suffering the arbitrary edicts of tin pot despots.

Now go wash your hands and Cower in Place™, like a good little supplicant prole.
Your skidmark made the vast majority of his money through bankruptcy protection and you didn't expect economic suicide? McConnell is now telling States to bankrupt. What's wrong with these Republicans?

I do.

LOL any American who believes that the US government tells them the truth is a fool. LOL are you going to call me a Russian bot too?

Встретимся на столбе на площади Демидова, приготовьте печенье для проверки поваром
roswell, that's all you need to know.

Your skidmark made the vast majority of his money through bankruptcy protection and you didn't expect economic suicide? McConnell is now telling States to bankrupt. What's wrong with these Republicans?
all within the laws in place. why do you care how he made it? it wasn't yours. change the laws fk face

I do.

If you're not a Russian troll, why are you on a mirror site?

Go cower under your bed and suck your thumb.
Oh, kiddo. I’m out here on the front lines. Want to join me and see the hoax firsthand? We can see the hoaxes on the ventilator. The hoaxes in renal failure. We can even go down and see all the deceased hoaxes in the morgue.
Yeah troll renal failure what this bullshit us all about.

I do.

roswell, that's all you need to know.
Розуэлл, американский объект крушения того, что мы представляем, было спасательной капсулой с материнского корабля, потерпевшего крушение в уральском регионе

I do.

If you're not a Russian troll, why are you on a mirror site?
Funny everyone seems to know my IP but you..........................

смотри вилински ты должен хранить веру будь сильным для отечества

Oh, kiddo. I’m out here on the front lines. Want to join me and see the hoax firsthand? We can see the hoaxes on the ventilator. The hoaxes in renal failure. We can even go down and see all the deceased hoaxes in the morgue.

Something funny about renal failure?

Renal failure is glorious in the enemy of mankind

And in suckers like you who believe everything they see on TV

I do.

Some of it.

Renal failure is glorious in the enemy of mankind

And in suckers like you who believe everything they see on TV

First sentence is gibberish.
Renal failure sucks. Just ask anyone who has to deal with it.

I do.

Some of it.
Nonsense because if you are smart enough not to believe it all you should be able to comprehend that none of it is believable. Or do you believe what you think is real?

It's all bullshit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back