The Pushback in Illinois Begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
I loath uninformed idiots like yourself. People like you aren’t in charge because you can’t handle the responsibility that it takes to actually make serious decisions.

Suck my ass you pathetic drone.

If it wasn't for genetic garbage like YOU, the sociopaths of the world would all be in prison. Instead, utter blithering imbeciles like YOU latch on to cults of personality and we end up watching the Stalins of the world wipe out untold millions of innocent people. IT YOU that can't handle responsibility, so you demand a "Great Leader" do it for you. Then like the piece of sheep shit you are, when the consequences come along, you pretend you had nothing to do with it.

You pieces of shit are a malignancy to humanity. You care for no one but yourselves and cling to deliberate ignorance at all costs. If it wasn't for genetic garbage like you there would never have been a Hitler, a Stalin, a Mussolini, a Mugabe, a Pol Pot, or a Mao.

Do us a favor you piece of shit, do your part to neutralize your carbon footprint and fall asleep with a plastic bag over your head to trap the CO2 and reduce MMGW. I promise that if you do so, the world will be a cooler place to live the next day. Every breath you take is a misdemeanor theft of oxygen. The only contribution you could ever make would be to rot in the soil and return the nitrogen that was wasted while you were animated.

Seriously...

Perform a retroactive self abortion. Just don't hurt anyone else in that endeavor.

Fucking piece of shit.

I thought we were going to be smart about it but it turns out you can only stop the village idiots from harming themselves for so long.

So if y’all decide that this is how you want to play it, why should I have to pay for your stupidity?
"Being smart about it" in your world means groveling at the feet of people whose models and numbers haven't ever been right.

You want to be a cowering little beta, who needs to be told by his betters what to do and when to do it, that's your business...Just don't arrogantly stand in the way of people who can decide for themselves what very low grade risks they will take and which they wont, under the phony guise of "saving lives".....And make no mistake about it, as contagions as the Covid is, it's not life threatening in 99.98% of cases.

Now go wash your hands and Cower in Place™, like the good little servile beta cuck that you are.
THAT IS WHY I CALL THEM BED WETTERS.

Not that all bed wetters are liberals, some bed wetters are not interested in politics at all, but all liberals are bed wetters. Sniveling, pathetic, vacuous, servile drones who empower sociopaths and end up getting millions of people killed.

I loathe these fucking pieces of shit.....

I loath uninformed idiots like yourself. People like you aren’t in charge because you can’t handle the responsibility that it takes to actually make serious decisions.
it's why we have legislators. they haven't said shit. why? no man is a king in our country. no man. unless you want me to stutter, no man.
Then why do you allow Trump to be king?
I don't. post where I think he is?
My God...

This asshole just sent the stupidity bar outside the orbit of the fucking moon.

Do you know why pieces of shit like this exist? We have WAY TOO MANY safety barriers. That's why I do not oppose abortion even though I believe it is the most criminally offensive act a human being can commit, but if liberal women are having their genetic accidents flushed or tossed into a Planned Unparenthood dumpster, so be it. Those poisons eggs should be scrambled and fed to rats.

You have a lot more rage than brains. That makes you an easy target for manipulation.
ah dude, he trashed you positively. you should just say thank you and go away.

He more than aptly demonstrated he has no knowledge, just emotion.
what is it you think you have knowledge of exactly?
Health care.

It’s not easy but it can be rewarding. Of course, I always have to deal with a lot of people who think they know better.
What is it you do?

VID in 6 weeks (not a full year as you are quoting) and that’s WITH extreme measures to slow it down.

I will believe scientists, data, and people who put their name and reputations on their work. I will not believe unsourced nonsense from anonymous internet posters who have declared themselves experts.
Your "scientists with data" and "experts" haven't been right yet....If anyone is being led around by the nose by nonsense, it's you Chumlee.
They’ve got a better track record than Trump who believed it would have disappeared by now.
Trump isn't the issue, jackass.

The models have kept changing, the goalposts keep getting moved, and all lemming followers like you can do is keep parroting "follow the experts" like a fucking broken record.

Like I said....Piss off, mind your own goddamn business, and let those of us who aren't afraid of our own shadows get back to living our lives.
Of course models keep changing. We keep changing too. Data keeps coming in. We keep adjusting what we are doing. It’s a feedback cycle.

Its the dumb asses that are out there trying to pretend like this is no big deal that are beginning to be a bigger and bigger problem. Their leader is Trump.
But if the models predicted the same amount of death as the flu in 2018 should we be shut down?

If it wasn't for genetic garbage like YOU, the sociopaths of the world would all be in prison. Instead, utter blithering imbeciles like YOU latch on to cults of personality and we end up watching the Stalins of the world wipe out untold millions of innocent people. IT YOU that can't handle responsibility, so you demand a "Great Leader" do it for you. Then like the piece of sheep shit you are, when the consequences come along, you pretend you had nothing to do with it.

You pieces of shit are a malignancy to humanity. You care for no one but yourselves and cling to deliberate ignorance at all costs. If it wasn't for genetic garbage like you there would never have been a Hitler, a Stalin, a Mussolini, a Mugabe, a Pol Pot, or a Mao.

Do us a favor you piece of shit, do your part to neutralize your carbon footprint and fall asleep with a plastic bag over your head to trap the CO2 and reduce MMGW. I promise that if you do so, the world will be a cooler place to live the next day. Every breath you take is a misdemeanor theft of oxygen. The only contribution you could ever make would be to rot in the soil and return the nitrogen that was wasted while you were animated.

Seriously...

Perform a retroactive self abortion. Just don't hurt anyone else in that endeavor.

Fucking piece of shit.

I thought we were going to be smart about it but it turns out you can only stop the village idiots from harming themselves for so long.

So if y’all decide that this is how you want to play it, why should I have to pay for your stupidity?
"Being smart about it" in your world means groveling at the feet of people whose models and numbers haven't ever been right.

You want to be a cowering little beta, who needs to be told by his betters what to do and when to do it, that's your business...Just don't arrogantly stand in the way of people who can decide for themselves what very low grade risks they will take and which they wont, under the phony guise of "saving lives".....And make no mistake about it, as contagions as the Covid is, it's not life threatening in 99.98% of cases.

Now go wash your hands and Cower in Place™, like the good little servile beta cuck that you are.

Not that all bed wetters are liberals, some bed wetters are not interested in politics at all, but all liberals are bed wetters. Sniveling, pathetic, vacuous, servile drones who empower sociopaths and end up getting millions of people killed.

it's why we have legislators. they haven't said shit. why? no man is a king in our country. no man. unless you want me to stutter, no man.
My God...

Do you know why pieces of shit like this exist? We have WAY TOO MANY safety barriers. That's why I do not oppose abortion even though I believe it is the most criminally offensive act a human being can commit, but if liberal women are having their genetic accidents flushed or tossed into a Planned Unparenthood dumpster, so be it. Those poisons eggs should be scrambled and fed to rats.

You have a lot more rage than brains. That makes you an easy target for manipulation.

Health care.

It’s not easy but it can be rewarding. Of course, I always have to deal with a lot of people who think they know better.
What is it you do?
He is a professional jerkoff contestant

The Mayor of East Peoria tells Governor Cartman to stuff it up his fat ass, and allows his city to begin returning to normal.

The Goyim of Illinois are ignoring what the Neo-Communist Governor Shit Head is telling them, the Neo-Communist Governor Shit Head wants the filthy Goyim that his ilk HATE to be financially ruined by not working and thus having no money for food, to pay bills, for mortgage payments etc.
Could y’all at least try to speak rationally.
No one here is speaking, so please see a doctor about the voices that you are hearing

VID in 6 weeks (not a full year as you are quoting) and that’s WITH extreme measures to slow it down.

I will believe scientists, data, and people who put their name and reputations on their work. I will not believe unsourced nonsense from anonymous internet posters who have declared themselves experts.
Your "scientists with data" and "experts" haven't been right yet....If anyone is being led around by the nose by nonsense, it's you Chumlee.
They’ve got a better track record than Trump who believed it would have disappeared by now.

The models have kept changing, the goalposts keep getting moved, and all lemming followers like you can do is keep parroting "follow the experts" like a fucking broken record.

Like I said....Piss off, mind your own goddamn business, and let those of us who aren't afraid of our own shadows get back to living our lives.
Of course models keep changing. We keep changing too. Data keeps coming in. We keep adjusting what we are doing. It’s a feedback cycle.

Its the dumb asses that are out there trying to pretend like this is no big deal that are beginning to be a bigger and bigger problem. Their leader is Trump.
But if the models predicted the same amount of death as the flu in 2018 should we be shut down?
well they told us it worse, I know more people who got the flu than I know of anyone with wuhan.

The Mayor of East Peoria tells Governor Cartman to stuff it up his fat ass, and allows his city to begin returning to normal.

They should open. After all, there isn't really an issue.....

1588702874843.png

well they told us it worse, I know more people who got the flu than I know of anyone with wuhan.
Actually you know more people who had covid, the thing is that they were not sick at all

How do you keep the elderly locked down? It’s impossible. Nursing homes have been “locked down” for months and yet the virus still works its way in because the elderly are dependent on others. You’re living in a fantasy world, not reality

I want this to stay under control because I don’t want the rest of the country to experience what New York did.

Gov. Cuomo ordered them to take in known Chinese Virus victims and that is how they spread the disease in New York......

You want the country locked down so you can win in November...
[/QUOTE]

That is the bottom line, these sociopaths don't give fruit fly's fuck about anyone else, they just want to destroy the country.

Now I could see the reason to panic if hospitals were overwhelmed, they're not. I could see if local mortuaries were reporting lack of space but they're not. Yet these sniveling bed wetters are acting as if they can see the piles of burning corpses out of their windows like some medieval holocaust.

I loathe these pieces of shit.

There are those who sacrifice vs. those who demand.
I'm willing to sacrifice, why aren't you? you don't care about the masses survival?

open up and let our herd immunity loose like we've always done. it makes us who we are. you are afraid, so no, you aren't sacrificing. A soldier, a cop will run toward danger. That's me here.
This makes no sense. Cops run towards danger so the danger does not affect the rest of the population.

What you’re saying is the exact opposite. Make sure the danger affects everyone in a “it can’t kill us all” kind of ideology.
how's it different? i'm ready to sacrifice my life for normalcy to start back up. An 18 year old soldier is just told to run toward bullets, and does it. I'm actually volunteering my health to show you you are full of shit. And yet, you think I don't deserve to do that, even though the section 242 of title 18 says I can.
I think you don’t understand how your actions impact others.
if you don't want to be near me stay away. Others like me will get together. I have no intention of harming anyone who won't take the same risk as me. why do you care? you didn't answer yet. hmmmmmm

open up the businesses and let's see how many of me there are. I bet many more than you figure. do you know what at my risk means?

Because no one knows what you’re doing and not everyone can avoid everyone. The person going to the grocery store with medical conditions doesn’t know you’ve decided to take no precautions, but they need to eat so they go out anyway.
well sure they can, those who don't wish to be at risk stay home. To drive a car is a risk. to do most anything in life is a risk. To climb a ladder is a risk, to hang cable on a telephone pole is a risk. Yet people do it. why? it really bothers you it's obvious. you are a fking control freak I see now.
Because people can’t stay home. People have to go out eventually.

It bothers me because I have to deal with the very real consequences of what happens with the pandemic. These are just numbers to you. To me, they’re the people I’m supposed to be keeping alive. You live in a nice little bubble. I’m sure it’s comfy in there. You probably won’t have to deal with the real world any time soon.
what people are you dealing with? I'm now curious
Sick people.
Actually the sick people are wearing mask in the park because trees scare them

The mayor should then be on the hook for all resulting medical bills.

If they want their freedom, they can pay for it.
Maybe you should mind your own fucking business and let people assess their own risks and live their lives.
I’d love too but the thing is that it’s not just their lives. It’s a communicable disease and they put their community at risk by taking risks themselves.

And that’s not to mention that these communities are sure as shit going to be relying on state and federal resources to pay for the medical care they’re going to be needing.
We're not going to cower our way out of this....Your banal little "saving lives" bit is such totally overplayed bullshit that it makes my head hurt.

Get the hell over yourself.

funny how that works huh? we don't wish to give poor people money for not working and you love that. you have some rather strange objectives. Take away freedom all the time.
I think it’s odd that saving lives is a strange objective. Here I thought that was a common goal.

That wasn't the goal....the goal was to keep the hospitals from being overwhelmed.....that has been accomplished while hospitals are now going bankrupt, and Doctor and nurses are being laid off.......

The curve is now flattened, time to open up the country....your dream of beating Trump by destroying the country can be stopped.....

Do you understand what will happen to the curve when we stop doing the things that flattened it in the first place?
you have no fking idea. do you?
I do.
You believe the US government

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Seriously...

Fucking piece of shit.

My God...

Health care.

What is it you do?
He is a janitor at the abortion clinic

Maybe you should mind your own fucking business and let people assess their own risks and live their lives.
You sound like your skidmark back in January, and February, and March. Look what we have now!
"My skidmark"?...Who would that be?

What we have now has been brought about because our prez was fool enough to listen to a bunch of fucking worthless bureaucrats and technocrats, whose immediate impulse to any situation is to push around the proles.

BTW, I'm old enough to remember all the way back to February, when your St. Fauci told us all that masks were unnecessary, and that keeping a supply of them on hand was depriving people in the medical community who really needed them from having them...Now "the experts" are telling us that they're indispensable.....And nose picking drips like you wonder why we don't drop to our knees in fealty to the "experts".

still not clear to me why it bothers them that I don't care if I get sick. If I get sick, I will stay inside like I've always done. I don't even go to the doctor so as not to poison the office.

If I die, I die. I'd rather die living than forcibly stay inside and not.
Thank you.

There are those who sacrifice vs. those who demand.
And then there are those who grovel at the feet of jackbooted tyrants, like you.

On the day that the USA was shut down at least 100,000,000 Americans had or already recovered from covid19. The reality is that over 90 percent have no or very few symptoms. My entire family was infected and no one needed a doctor. Just how it is kid
Ever wonder how many others you might have infected who didn't fare so well? No....of course not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back