The Pussification of Men has taken another one down

When I was on active duty, it seemed every time I was the Command Duty Officer during one particular tour, there was a domestic dispute in base housing. When we would ride up on the scene, I would silently pray the abuser would take a swing at me. They never did, though.

Every single time, we had to convince the abused spouse to press charges. Every. Single. Time. They never wanted to press charges, and we were in a state that required them to do so before we could charge the abuser. And, every single time, the abused came back to the abuser. Some left for a while to live with family, but they always came back.

I have seen plenty of examples of the abused spouse provoking the abuser. It took me a long time to realize the abuser-abused relationship is one comprised of two very sick and twisted people who complement each other's sickness.

Stephen A. Smith's mistake is assuming the football player's girlfriend provoked the punch to her head.

But one does have to wonder why she married him after that.

Men who beat up on women will never ever take on someone who might be able to beta them. That's the whole point of bullying. Slam much smaller people around but never stand up to someone your own size.

If you had raised your hand to an abusive man, he would have wet his pants.

Its needs to be said - women can and do abuse men. The numbers are almost equal.

LN is correct.

Smaller people out there: you have to stand up, call the police, press charges, put them in jail.

Or they will eventually hurt you very badly or kill you. Your defense that they have done it is answered with 'yet'.

Forum List

Back