The question about george floyd that the government does not want ask

esalla

Platinum Member
Apr 13, 2020
Cryogenic capsule under area 51, I am not dead
Why did you murder george floyd? His murderer is locked up in a supermax solitary cell so that he can not reveal the why and so he can commit suicide or be killed just like oswald so that the why and others involved are never brought to justice.

Who has the rest of the counterfeit Bill's and how many are there?

What did the wife from laos know?

• Banned
Sorry, what? Is this some sort of conspiracy theory? If so, wrong section.
Nope it is a fact that Floyd's murderer was not ask why he murdered Floyd. Or at least we are not being told the answer.

Why does the unanswered question scare people hiding in oh say Virginia.

Can you answer the logical question

Play on kiddy

Nope it is a fact that Floyd's murderer was not ask why he murdered Floyd. Or at least we are not being told the answer.

Play on kiddy

False.

Trump hating Hillary supporter Derek Chauvin was interviewed extensively on the events that led to the death of Floyd. Chauvin approaches this from the perspective that this was a routine arrest and that Floyd died due to outside complications.

• Banned

Play on kiddy

False.

Trump hating Hillary supporter Derek Chauvin was interviewed extensively on the events that led to the death of Floyd. Chauvin approaches this from the perspective that this was a routine arrest and that Floyd died due to outside complications.
The results of that interview were not made public ivan. Nor did chauvin answer to why he felt that it was proper to murder a man while clearly watching the persons filming him.

So if you cant see the patsy you are not looking

The results of that interview were not made public ivan. Nor did chauvin answer to why he felt that it was proper to murder a man while clearly watching the persons filming him.

Nor were any such inflammatory questions asked, Chang. You really are a moron.

• Banned

Nor were any such inflammatory questions asked, Chang. You really are a moron.
Lol. Look I eat Virginians for breakfast. Now either you are a bs artist or you have access to confidential/classified/and top secret police and fbi reports and are bragging that you have access to the interrogation reports of Chauvin.

I will be dumping you after dinner but in the meantime give us more top secret fbi info on the supermax prisoner.

And could I pretend to be a movie character that was based on me in the first place?

Tell us more charlie

Forum List

Back