The Race Ain't Over!

Carl in Michigan

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
The Hillary lemmings have declared the race over. No need to go to the polls if you don't support the sickly, criminal old hag. Your vote doesn't matter. It'll be a landslide for Hillary, so just stay home and lick your wounds!

That's what they need you to believe, so that it can become a self-fulfilling prophecy!

The reality may be quite different.

Watch the video on this page and see how things are turning, state by state.

The Demonrats may be in for a shock in a few weeks!

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?st...//patriotvoice.net/yourdefendingfathers/&_rdr

Your vote doesn't matter.

It is a ploy for the state to manufacture consent to its legitimacy. The only time your vote matters is when the ruling class is thoroughly divided amongst itself.

Hell get Florida, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and hopefully MICHIGAN.

I believe there's a good chance he'll win.

The video is 3 minutes long. If you can't watch 3 minutes and discuss how the race is turning on Hillary, then you're just background noise.

That's okay, you won't see what's coming. That'll make the Hag's defeat all the better!

The Hillary lemmings have declared the race over. No need to go to the polls if you don't support the sickly, criminal old hag. Your vote doesn't matter. It'll be a landslide for Hillary, so just stay home and lick your wounds!

That's what they need you to believe, so that it can become a self-fulfilling prophecy!

The reality may be quite different.

Watch the video on this page and see how things are turning, state by state.

The Demonrats may be in for a shock in a few weeks!

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=548755365333221&id=464798647062227&refsrc=http://patriotvoice.net/yourdefendingfathers/&_rdr

That's crazy talk... all Trump supporters will be marching to the polls. If they are so certain of victory maybe they should just stay home.

The polls are biased anyway, there is only one that counts.

What's crazy talk? Did you even watch the 3 minute video. Its looking like a landslide for Trump.

This is one of those elections that nobody can predict. The reason for that is nobody can tell (polls or otherwise) how much better of a turnout Trump will have over Hilary. Polls only tell you who people are behind, not if they will come out and vote.

Plus you have two candidates where anything of their past can come to light. Maybe more Trump recordings, maybe Russia will expose Hil-Liars emails that they hacked. Who knows? Both of these candidates are proven gaffers. Either of them could say something stupid that can turn the election right around.

I'm counting on Trump's supporters to turn out. I think Hillary's are less motivated. She just doesn't have the deeply motivated following the way Obama did.

You Trump supporters can delude yourselves all you want, but he doesn't have a chance in hell of winning this election. Over 40% of voters will early vote, most by mail, so the Election Day turnout rhetoric is relatively useless.
This is an aggregate of the major polls rom this morning, and Trumps chances are down to 13% as of this evening.
tumblr_oey6eqT1pS1r53ehbo1_500.jpg

Last edited:
I find it funny as hell that the OP is pointing to a FACEBOOK VIDEO to say that it's the gospel truth and Trump is gonna win in a landslide.

Only problem is.....................reality says otherwise.

Almost every poll has Hillary beating the pants off of Trump, as well as shows several states that USED to be solidly red, and they are now trending blue or have turned blue.

Yep...................just like in 2012 when the GOP was telling us that Mittens was gonna win in a landslide because all their polls said so. Only problem is, it was over with by 10:30 CST and Obama had won. Previous predictions said that it was too close to call and would take all night to tabulate.

They were wrong then, they're wrong now.

Hillary's lead in key states isn't what you think it is. This election could flip so easily. Actually, I don't mind your cockiness. You'll be less motivated to vote. At least a percentage will.

Gore lost by 500 votes in Florida. And that's with the help of the dead and illegals.

Hillary's lead in key states isn't what you think it is. This election could flip so easily. Actually, I don't mind your cockiness. You'll be less motivated to vote. At least a percentage will.

Gore lost by 500 votes in Florida. And that's with the help of the dead and illegals.

Actually, I've already checked when early voting is here in Amarillo (it starts the last week in October), as well as have gotten my voters registration and ID together so that I'm ready as soon as the early polls open.

Nope. I served 20 years for that right. Why would I give it up now?

And yeah.................I'm voting straight Dem this year.

I'm counting on Trump's supporters to turn out. I think Hillary's are less motivated. She just doesn't have the deeply motivated following the way Obama did.

Trump is the Republican Obama if you ask me.

He had record turnout for his primary election and got a lot of people to register just like DumBama did. Many turned out for DumBama partly or entirely because of how pissed they were at Bush. Trump sells out professional sports arenas while Hillary has a hard time trying to pack high school basketball courts for rallies.

Now I understand that the MSM is suggesting that Hillary stay away from the next debate. If she has one of her "spells" that could be the end of her candidacy. Not to mention she got clobbered last debate, and those fake on cue smiles made her look really bad.

This is one of those elections that nobody can predict. The reason for that is nobody can tell (polls or otherwise) how much better of a turnout Trump will have over Hilary. Polls only tell you who people are behind, not if they will come out and vote.

Plus you have two candidates where anything of their past can come to light. Maybe more Trump recordings, maybe Russia will expose Hil-Liars emails that they hacked. Who knows? Both of these candidates are proven gaffers. Either of them could say something stupid that can turn the election right around.
Despite your attempt to seem objective, you betray how biased you really are when you called Trump by his real name and refused to afford similar respect for Clinton.

Trump is dead. He has offended the single biggest block of voters in the US. And also minorities and the educated of whatever color or culture. This is very likely to be a blowout for Clinton.

Trump is dead. He has offended the single biggest block of voters in the US. And also minorities and the educated of whatever color or culture. This is very likely to be a blowout for Clinton.

Yeah, you're probably right. So it really would be a waste of your energy to go out and vote this election. Relax, just stay home and watch the win on television.

Forum List

Back