The Racist Redskins

Maybe they can move to Jacksonville and be renamed the Jacksonville Junglebunnies?

Palm Springs Homos?

Montana Muff Munchers?

Don't forget those racists at Notre Dame!

Funny the little leprechaun on the helmet and the name fighting Irish does not bother me at all. And, yes my heritage is Irish. I have never met the stereotype on the helmet, but at the same time, don't give a rats ass they call themselves that.

How about naming them something more indicative of the DC area?

Washington Crime Wave

Washington Corruption

Florida Gators is racist to crocodiles.
da Chicago Bears are racist to hamsters.
Georgia Bulldogs is racist to cats.

Why do liberals cry about shit like this?

to prove how important utterly useless shit is to them.

Florida Gators is racist to crocodiles.
da Chicago Bears are racist to hamsters.
Georgia Bulldogs is racist to cats.

Why do liberals cry about shit like this?

to prove how important utterly useless shit is to them.

yes.

How about naming them something more indicative of the DC area?

Washington Crime Wave

Washington Corruption

If the owner of the franchise wants to name them that, then fine, why would there be a problem.

One of my favorite USFL teams were the Bandits.

Here's an idea, maybe the New York Nannies.

I'm sure that's a team the libs could get behind. Hell, Lakota would probably be a season ticket holder!

If the Redskins were bought by a Chinese guy and renamed "Yellowskins" you f*ckers wouldn't say a thing.

See, the real problem with the NFL is that owners and local governments screw the local areas by raising taxes for new Stadiums. Why does that asshole Jerry Jones need Tax Money to build a stadium (1.2 Billion Dollars) that will host only 8 games, 9 if they have a playoff game, 10 if the have home field advantage. (when was the last time THAT happened?)

All that so "fans" get the "privilege" of buying an overpriced jersey?

But go ahead and argue about stupid sh*t like that.

true enough but it offends a lot of native indians so since it offends so many,considering how the white man buthcered them and took over their land,the LEAST they could do is change the name.once i found out years ago it was a derogatory name for Indians,it infuriated me.

If the Redskins were bought by a Chinese guy and renamed "Yellowskins" you f*ckers wouldn't say a thing.

See, the real problem with the NFL is that owners and local governments screw the local areas by raising taxes for new Stadiums. Why does that asshole Jerry Jones need Tax Money to build a stadium (1.2 Billion Dollars) that will host only 8 games, 9 if they have a playoff game, 10 if the have home field advantage. (when was the last time THAT happened?)

true enough but it offends a lot of native indians so since it offends so many,considering how the white man buthcered them and took over their land,the LEAST they could do is change the name.once i found out years ago it was a derogatory name for Indians,it infuriated me.

A lot of Creek Indians, to this day, won't handle a $20 bill

So buy the team and rename it. Oh, and I know a lot of native Americans that love that team. You might lose them as fans.

They especially love it when they beat the Cowboys

Poor lakhtoastintolerant

He wasn't offended until he was told to be, now he's stuck on this useless nonsense until told to be offended by something else.

I keep asking why there isn't an outrage over a leprechaun being a symbol of the fighting Irish. Nobody answers.

Because nobody is afraid of a bunch of short green people, who you only see, when you're three sheets to the wind,

Poor lakhtoastintolerant

He wasn't offended until he was told to be, now he's stuck on this useless nonsense until told to be offended by something else.

I keep asking why there isn't an outrage over a leprechaun being a symbol of the fighting Irish. Nobody answers.

Because nobody is afraid of a bunch of short green people, who you only see, when you're three sheets to the wind,

Why would the Irish do such a thing at a time when the Irish were so hated?

Things that make you go hmmmmmmmm

Might be a lesson here.

I was never offended by the name of the Washington Redskins - until I read this article. I had no idea the team was so-named by such an evil, racist bastard. Now, I despise the name and strongly advocate that it be changed.

Does Malcolm X piss you off too?
How about Dead-Senator Byrd?
How about Calypso Louie?
How about the Black Panthers.

What an asswipe.

Forum List

Back