The radio is on fire claiming McCain's speech was one of the best in decades.

Bet most of those cheering are of the same opinion as most of Americans, which is that he hurry up and dies.

you really think MOST of America thinks that?

(what a sad little man you are)

Yup. Polititions like McCain are why we get presidents like Trump.

Was it? I didn't get a chance to hear it.
He called for statesmanship, integrity, decency and professionalism, so that obviously pissed off a lot of people. He singled out talk radio as a bad influence, so that obviously pissed off the talk radio conservatives. It was indeed a good and passionate speech by a mature and dignified leader.Maturity and dignity aren't real high priorities right now.
Your type who shows up on message boards for group hugs sure it's stately. But to normal Americans he is just A guy grabbing at anything that matters. Screw McCain. Can't wait to see Senate meet with him gone.
Perhaps you would have been more impressed with his speech had he talked about the size of his dick and called somebody a childish name.

You libs. Always bringing dicks into it.
You've met MikeTX, have you?

Nope. Know you from the old days. When wild catz roamed the boards and a MALcontent was always there with a stroppy word, and Trannies were very active in the flame zone before being a tranni was cool.

Bet most of those cheering are of the same opinion as most of Americans, which is that he hurry up and dies.

you really think MOST of America thinks that?

(what a sad little man you are)
They're very upset about his comments on talk radio.

Predictably.

Well no, personally I'm upset some jackwad like McCain is now trying to be the voice of reason after the shit he's pulled for years

Well, it's. Ecause he has a plaque on an airport to think about. Legacy building is no joke.

2008: The Democrats thought McCain was the Devil Incarnate
20017: He is their hero.

2001: Bush was a hero to Republicans

2008: McCain was a hero to Republicans

2012: Romney was a hero to Republicans

2016: Republicans pretend they never liked any of those guys

See how this works?

Man, you Trumpsters are a sick lot.
Plus, I sure hope none of you haters ever claim to be Christians, because your not!
Hate is a sin, wishing someone to die is a big sin. The Bible equates you folks with murders.
25 Important Bible Verses About Wishing Harm On Others

You are wrong. And your post is a gay attempt at making a straw man argument as no one has mentioned Christian's or Christ until you. Stop with the fake indignation.

See how this works?

You should learn that not all conservatives identify as Republican

They are incapable of such a thought. They only know red/blue left/right.

See how this works?
It works exactly the same with Ds. Big Ears and bubba and Cankles are heroes to you.

Plus, I sure hope none of you haters ever claim to be Christians, because your not!
Hate is a sin, wishing someone to die is a big sin. The Bible equates you folks with murders.

You are wrong. And your post is a gay attempt at making a straw man argument as no one has mentioned Christian's or Christ until you. Stop with the fake indignation.

I am 100% right. Try reading the Bible. Geez, I even post a link (it's kinda like Cliff Notes), you wouldn't have to lose much time posting your hate here.

At least were not out shooting Congressmen at baseball paractice.

You may go now

You've already shown, that you'd just love to snuff liberals. That, in itself, is murder according to the Bible. Thanks for making my point.

I am 100% right. Try reading the Bible. Geez, I even post a link (it's kinda like Cliff Notes), you wouldn't have to lose much time posting your hate here.

You stick your nose in your fucking bible. I'm not subject to your stupid bible. Stop pretending to be offended. Folks who feigning suffering for sympathy are not looked upon kindly in your bible. You tards need to stop bringing your bibles to messages board fights. You don't seem to realize how stupid you look doing it.

Matthew 6:1 ESV / 61 helpful votes
“Beware of practicing your righteousness before other people in order to be seen by them, for then you will have no reward from your Father who is in heaven.

You may go now

You've already shown, that you'd just love to snuff liberals. That, in itself, is murder according to the Bible. Thanks for making my point.

You only know what google shows you about the Bible.

No. It was nothing more then an old washed up polititions last stab at legacy building before he takes his dirt nap. Hope the reaper does not dally with this guy and hurries up and takes him.
Some worn out shady RINO's last hurrah

Y'all are a real class act. :rolleyes:
They are proud of being classless now.

You may go now

Well no I haven't but if being a lying jackass somehow makes you prove your point have at it, Peeweeman

Forum List

Back