The radio is on fire claiming McCain's speech was one of the best in decades.

Was it? I didn't get a chance to hear it.
He called for statesmanship, integrity, decency and professionalism, so that obviously pissed off a lot of people. He singled out talk radio as a bad influence, so that obviously pissed off the talk radio conservatives. It was indeed a good and passionate speech by a mature and dignified leader.Maturity and dignity aren't real high priorities right now.
Your type who shows up on message boards for group hugs sure it's stately. But to normal Americans he is just A guy grabbing at anything that matters. Screw McCain. Can't wait to see Senate meet with him gone.
Perhaps you would have been more impressed with his speech had he talked about the size of his dick and called somebody a childish name.

You libs. Always bringing dicks into it.

The real Crazy Johnny McCain....

As soon as John McCain had been diagnosed with brain cancer, Democrats and Republicans in Washington and the press spared no opportunity to lavish praise upon this lifelong government employee.

The truth, though, is that in exchange for the billions and billions of dollars that McCain has confiscated from them for well over three decades, taxpayers have received an ever-burgeoning administrative state, relentless illegal immigration from the Third World, and, of course, war—and all while McCain has pretended to be a “conservative.”

Thanks to his labors, hundreds of thousands of human beings, both foreign and American alike, are now dead.

The Real John McCain - LewRockwell LewRockwell.com
Like I said, I don't like the guy and never did and never will, but I am not going to be classless, base, ignorant and crass about it and wish for the man's death and soon.
I do not wish for him to die. I do wish he would retire TODAY.

The man is scum. He is the poster boy for term limits.

He is a big government warmongering progressive, yet some think him a conservative. He has effectively duped the voters of AZ for decades. Disgusting!!!

Nothing wrong with wanting him to retire. There is a line that people shouldn't cross. Unfortunately some do, and have no regrets about it.

Look at you on your high horse.

No. It was nothing more then an old washed up polititions last stab at legacy building before he takes his dirt nap. Hope the reaper does not dally with this guy and hurries up and takes him.
Some worn out shady RINO's last hurrah

Y'all are a real class act. :rolleyes:

Says you? Why the fuck do you even matter? Walk the fuck on if you hate it, but stop pretending you even give a shit. You are only pissed you didn't post on it being a good thing first.

“I hope we can again rely on humility, on our need to cooperate, on our dependence on each other to learn how to trust each other again and by so doing better serve the people who elected us. Stop listening to the bombastic loudmouths on the radio and television and the Internet. To hell with them. They don’t want anything done for the public good. Our incapacity is their livelihood."

:clap:

"Our healthcare insurance system is a mess. We all know it, those who support Obamacare and those who oppose it. Something has to be done. We Republicans have looked for a way to end it and replace it with something else without paying a terrible political price. We haven’t found it yet, and I’m not sure we will. All we’ve managed to do is make more popular a policy that wasn’t very popular when we started trying to get rid of it."

:eusa_clap:

“I hope we can again rely on humility, on our need to cooperate, on our dependence on each other to learn how to trust each other again and by so doing better serve the people who elected us. Stop listening to the bombastic loudmouths on the radio and television and the Internet. To hell with them. They don’t want anything done for the public good. Our incapacity is their livelihood."

So, who should we listen to?

Bet most of those cheering are of the same opinion as most of Americans, which is that he hurry up and dies.

you really think MOST of America thinks that?

(what a sad little man you are)
They're very upset about his comments on talk radio.

Predictably.

It was great all the way up until he started lying.

The ACA wasn't passed in secret. It was debated for a year and a half. McCain lied about that.
McCain did not make that claim in his speech.

You are the one who is lying.

What he said was this: "“The Obama administration and congressional Democrats shouldn’t have forced through Congress without any opposition support a social and economic change as massive as Obamacare. And we shouldn’t do the same with ours."

Bet most of those cheering are of the same opinion as most of Americans, which is that he hurry up and dies.

you really think MOST of America thinks that?

(what a sad little man you are)
They're very upset about his comments on talk radio.

Predictably.

Well no, personally I'm upset some jackwad like McCain is now trying to be the voice of reason after the shit he's pulled for years

So, who should we listen to?
Sane, smart, logical people who put country above party.

"Our healthcare insurance system is a mess. We all know it, those who support Obamacare and those who oppose it. Something has to be done. We Republicans have looked for a way to end it and replace it with something else without paying a terrible political price. We haven’t found it yet, and I’m not sure we will. All we’ve managed to do is make more popular a policy that wasn’t very popular when we started trying to get rid of it."

:eusa_clap:

If you believe a word Crazy Johnny says, you are one really dumb MFer.

No. It was nothing more then an old washed up polititions last stab at legacy building before he takes his dirt nap. Hope the reaper does not dally with this guy and hurries up and takes him.
Some worn out shady RINO's last hurrah

Y'all are a real class act. :rolleyes:
If Crazy Johnny weren't a progressive, you would be shitting all over him.

Many hear would. They' have to be dignified about it and shit. They don't realize that McCain is EXACTLY what got Trump elected as much as or more then Hillary Clinton. Old Washington needs to go. All of them are shit both republicans and democrats. All who serve in Washington serves them selves not their states and districts. Keep on with the John McCains and Lindsey Grahams and Pelozi's and Schumers and you will continue to see things like Sen. Kid Rock. AG Tead Nugent. Director of HHS Sarah Palin. Yes, crazy, laughable but because of our current bunch of political critters you got the impossible, Presidant Donald J Trump. I hope politicians keep ignoring the writing. Or just die. Either way America wins.

Was it? I didn't get a chance to hear it.
He called for statesmanship, integrity, decency and professionalism, so that obviously pissed off a lot of people. He singled out talk radio as a bad influence, so that obviously pissed off the talk radio conservatives. It was indeed a good and passionate speech by a mature and dignified leader.Maturity and dignity aren't real high priorities right now.
Your type who shows up on message boards for group hugs sure it's stately. But to normal Americans he is just A guy grabbing at anything that matters. Screw McCain. Can't wait to see Senate meet with him gone.
Perhaps you would have been more impressed with his speech had he talked about the size of his dick and called somebody a childish name.

You libs. Always bringing dicks into it.
You've met MikeTX, have you?

Forum List

Back