The Raiders beat the Chiefs?

A very rare event to be sure. I'm a raiders fan and I freely admit that.

How in the world did that happen?
The same way I wasn’t impressed with BAMAs win on Saturday, this chiefs game today makes me question if the chiefs will repeat.

Repeating is so difficult; in this day and age with covid...it's crazy difficult.

A division loss is devastating. There is zero guarantee that there will be a complete season. They may not be able to make it up.

Chiefs–Raiders rivalry is 60 years old this season; it’s one of the oldest and hard-fought in pro sports.

It seems it makes no difference what kind of season either team is having or what the records are, anything can happen.

The Steelers and Ravens are like that. You can throw out the records whenever they get together.

The same way I wasn’t impressed with BAMAs win on Saturday, this chiefs game today makes me question if the chiefs will repeat.
Bama came close to losing to OLE MISS :lol:
I know. So I'm looking forward to another year where they don't win it all. Sick of it. Too much winning for one team. Only BAMA fans like it. Makes college boring when you know they're going to win it again and again.

Forum List

Back