The Real Crime: Honesty

If you supported states rights in the civil rights battles in the 20th century, you were conservative on the issue.

That is what conservatism is on the issue of states' rights vs. the power of the federal government.

If you supported the right of states to segregate their schools, you were conservative on that issue.

If you supported the right of states to allow businesses to discriminate on the basis of race, you were conservative on that issue.

If you supported the right of states to outlaw interracial marriage, you were conservative on that issue.

That is what conservatism is. It doesn't matter what party you belong to. Some of you need to stop depressing the rest of us with your profound ignorance;

I think most of us with brains would like to maintain at least an iota of faith in there being at least a minimum amount of the same in the rest of you. Stop disappointing us.

This subject is waaay too much fun

So cabineer? Those southern CONSERVATIVES supported Roosevelt and his ideals.....doesnt sound too conservative to me....wasnt that expanding government power?
and I ask you

in which Presidential election, did the democrats have the more consevative candidate????????

I think JFK could be considered, but not too entirely certain.

Kennedy's about the only one I can think of...he's the only Democrat my grandmother (conservative Republican her entire life, to the dismay of her mostly-Democrat family) ever voted for in a major race. She voted for him because he was "as conservative" as Nixon. Also because she thought Nixon came off as "a creep".

Hey, I'd say she was dead-on in that assessment! :D

Last edited:

So cabineer? Those southern CONSERVATIVES supported Roosevelt and his ideals.....doesnt sound too conservative to me....wasnt that expanding government power?
and I ask you

in which Presidential election, did the democrats have the more consevative candidate????????

I think JFK could be considered, but not too entirely certain.

Kennedy's about the only one I can think of...he's the only Democrat my grandmother (conservative Republican her entire life, to the dismay of her mostly-Democrat family) ever voted for in a major race. She voted fgor him because he was "as conservative" as Nixon. Also because she thought Nixon came off as "a creep".

Hey, I'd say she was dead-on in that assessment! :D

Your grammaw had some pretty keen eyes, Jarlaxle!

Remember when Clarence Thomas played the race card at his confirmation hearing? Anyone old enough to remember that?

He starting whining about the confirmation being a 'high tech lynching'...

...naw, no racial victimology there, eh? lolol

He was a pioneer. He was a conservative victimologist before conservative victimology was cool!

your double standard is noted

if thomas was a liberal, you would be singing from the rooftops about his high tech lynching.

bigot

NY:

this post is not a lie, it is the absolute truth

Did you want to note that for the entire hundred years, those "white conservatives fought the black man's rights" ... were actually Liberal Democrats?

1. So, the struggle ended: Thurgood Marshall had won his cases in the Supreme Court, Eisenhower used the military to enforce the victories, Nixon desegregated the schools and building trades, and Democrat “Bull” Connor was voted out of office by the people of Alabama. And, finally, even a majority of Democrats supported civil rights. Democrat segregationists were defeated.

2. This was the precise moment when liberals decided it was time to come out strongly against race discrimination!

3. Not having participated in the winning side of the battle, Democrats spent the next few decades pretending, and engaging in a ritualistic reenactment of the struggle. They wrote a modern day passion play, designating “racists,” “victims of racist violence,” and wrote themselves the best part: “saviors of black America!”

4. “In addition to lying in the history books, liberals lied on their personal resumes. Suddenly, every liberal remembered being beaten up by a 300-pound Southern sheriff during the civil rights movement. Among the ones who have been caught falsely gassing about their civil rights heroism are Bob Beckel, Carl Bernstein and Joseph Ellis. (Some days, it seems as if there are more liberals pretending to have been Freedom Riders than pretending to be Cherokees!)… You will never see anything so brave as a liberal fighting nonexistent enemies.” Liberals Can't Break 200-Year Racism Habit - Ann Coulter - Page full

5. This generalized into a special set of rules for black Americans: instead of punishing violence, criminality and sexual promiscuity, as society has with other groups, society protected said behavior as priceless cultural artifacts, producing a black underclass. “THEY are afraid to say so in public, but many of the North's big-city mayors groan in private that their biggest and most worrisome problem is the crime rate among Negroes.” National Affairs: THE NEGRO CRIME RATE: A FAILURE IN INTEGRATION - TIME

6. Then, liberals set out to destroy the black family. “…national data covering decennial years from 1890 to 1920 show that blacks out-married whites despite a consistent shortage of black males due to their higher rates of mortality.” http://www.irp.wisc.edu/publications/focus/pdfs/foc121e.pdf

a. This lasted through 1950- until liberals decided that it would be a great idea to subsidize illegitimacy.

b. “…Aid to Families with Dependent Children (AFDC), didn’t begin under Johnson. It started under President Franklin D. Roosevelt’s "New Deal" in the 1930s, which authorized the program to make payment to widows with children. Since then, AFDC has been expanded to cover all unmarried parents with children.” Bestselling author Michael Fumento investigates: "Is the Great Society to Blame? If Not, Why Have Problems Worsened Since ’60s?" Out-of-wedlock-births among blacks skyrocketed.

c. The biggest drop in black poverty took place during the two decades before the Great Society. Thomas Sowell, “Civil Rights: Rhetoric or Reality?” p. 84.

7. Next, Liberal judges and academics decided it was a bad idea to punish criminals. They suggested that we try to understand the criminal…and give him 157 second chances.

a. Between 1960 and 1973, the number of FBI index crimes- serious offenses such as murder, rape, arson, robbery, assault, kidnapping and burglary- nearly tripled, from 2,019,600 to 5,891,924.
The Pathological Politics of Criminal Law by William Stuntz :: SSRN

b. Hundreds of thousands of Americans had to die because Liberals had some neat new ideas about crime.

8. In a weird aberration of the thought process, Liberals are unable to process questions such as:
a. You think not imprisoning criminals will lead to less crime?
b. You say that by paying women to have children out of wedlock, we’ll reduce the illegitimacy rate?
c. Are you sure that a guaranteed income will encourage people to work harder?

9. To hide their own role in the suppression of a black middle class, liberals promoted the myth that it was slavery alone that had produced dystopian culture.

a. The entire press corps dedicated itself to clamping down on anyone that looked askance at the dysfunctional black culture.

b. Look closely at film footage of Martin Luther King’s campaigns, and note impeccably dressed audiences in sober business clothes: middle class gatherings of married parents and intact families. Destroyed by malignant reformers.
From "Mugged," by Coulter

At that time the Liberals were Republicans and the conservatives who wanted to keep their way of life (slavery, black codes, and jim crow) were conservative democrats and republicans. By it's nature, conservatism wants to keep the staus quo, by it's nature Liberalism wants to change the status quo and have equal rights for everyone. Liberals fought and fight for Civil rights, Liberals are the ones interested in Civil Liberties.

This is bumper-sticker level logic.

Was Barry Goldwater conservative?

1. According to this liberal myth, Goldwater and the Republicans were racists and used racism to appeal to racist southerners to change the electoral map. To believe the tale, one must be either a reliable Democrat voter, and/or be ignorant of the history of the time.

2. When Goldwater voted against the 1964 Civil Rights act, it was due to libertarian belief that the commerce clause did not allow restrictions on private property.

3.“ He ended racial segregation in his family department stores, and he was instrumental in ending it in Phoenix schools and restaurants and in the Arizona National Guard.” Washingtonpost.com: Barry Goldwater Dead at 89

This is the problem....the Left has controlled the schools, and the media...so they control some folks' minds, as well.

Uh.. what now? I have a quote contradicting both of our claims.. which means both of us were wrong, but in the end not supporting your claim that he was a liberal. He was.. closer to an Independent if anything.

Move along.

Actually, you were wrong and I wasn't wrong. What claim did allegedly I make that was "wrong", can you be more specific? Why move along when I am having some fun here discussing things with you and other people?

Eh? Claiming that MLK wasn't a Republican, with some TL;DR "myth" copy paste?

I don't know what "TL;DR" means, but I did cite an article that debunked claims made by some conservatives regarding MLK Jr.. At the end of it I asked if those things that Dr. King favored were part of today's republican party platform. I wonder why i didn't receive an answer to that question? :)

Goldwater was forthright and honest, I think. There is nothing wrong with being a conscientious conservative, but it's better not to stick to any one path in politics.

Is it a crime that I'm being honest?

If you supported states rights in the civil rights battles in the 20th century, you were conservative on the issue.

That is what conservatism is on the issue of states' rights vs. the power of the federal government.

If you supported the right of states to segregate their schools, you were conservative on that issue.

If you supported the right of states to allow businesses to discriminate on the basis of race, you were conservative on that issue.

If you supported the right of states to outlaw interracial marriage, you were conservative on that issue.

That is what conservatism is. It doesn't matter what party you belong to. Some of you need to stop depressing the rest of us with your profound ignorance;

I think most of us with brains would like to maintain at least an iota of faith in there being at least a minimum amount of the same in the rest of you. Stop disappointing us.

and I ask you

Can I take a shot at this one.... in the presidential election of 1924, both major political parties nominated a bona fide conservative candidate. Both Coolidge and John Davis were exemplary public servants who articulately expounded a similar philosophy of limited government and maximum individual freedom.

" The major party nominees in the 1924 contest were both genuine conservatives. Their conservatism was not skin-deep but rather well thought out and articulated with compelling eloquence. But after 1924 the Democrats irrevocably became the party of the Left while Republicans eventually became the party of conservatism. "
Conservative Book Club

Davis broke with FDR later, and spoke out against his policies....

Did you want to note that for the entire hundred years, those "white conservatives fought the black man's rights" ... were actually Liberal Democrats?

1. So, the struggle ended: Thurgood Marshall had won his cases in the Supreme Court, Eisenhower used the military to enforce the victories, Nixon desegregated the schools and building trades, and Democrat “Bull” Connor was voted out of office by the people of Alabama. And, finally, even a majority of Democrats supported civil rights. Democrat segregationists were defeated.

2. This was the precise moment when liberals decided it was time to come out strongly against race discrimination!

3. Not having participated in the winning side of the battle, Democrats spent the next few decades pretending, and engaging in a ritualistic reenactment of the struggle. They wrote a modern day passion play, designating “racists,” “victims of racist violence,” and wrote themselves the best part: “saviors of black America!”

4. “In addition to lying in the history books, liberals lied on their personal resumes. Suddenly, every liberal remembered being beaten up by a 300-pound Southern sheriff during the civil rights movement. Among the ones who have been caught falsely gassing about their civil rights heroism are Bob Beckel, Carl Bernstein and Joseph Ellis. (Some days, it seems as if there are more liberals pretending to have been Freedom Riders than pretending to be Cherokees!)… You will never see anything so brave as a liberal fighting nonexistent enemies.” Liberals Can't Break 200-Year Racism Habit - Ann Coulter - Page full

5. This generalized into a special set of rules for black Americans: instead of punishing violence, criminality and sexual promiscuity, as society has with other groups, society protected said behavior as priceless cultural artifacts, producing a black underclass. “THEY are afraid to say so in public, but many of the North's big-city mayors groan in private that their biggest and most worrisome problem is the crime rate among Negroes.” National Affairs: THE NEGRO CRIME RATE: A FAILURE IN INTEGRATION - TIME

6. Then, liberals set out to destroy the black family. “…national data covering decennial years from 1890 to 1920 show that blacks out-married whites despite a consistent shortage of black males due to their higher rates of mortality.” http://www.irp.wisc.edu/publications/focus/pdfs/foc121e.pdf

a. This lasted through 1950- until liberals decided that it would be a great idea to subsidize illegitimacy.

b. “…Aid to Families with Dependent Children (AFDC), didn’t begin under Johnson. It started under President Franklin D. Roosevelt’s "New Deal" in the 1930s, which authorized the program to make payment to widows with children. Since then, AFDC has been expanded to cover all unmarried parents with children.” Bestselling author Michael Fumento investigates: "Is the Great Society to Blame? If Not, Why Have Problems Worsened Since ’60s?" Out-of-wedlock-births among blacks skyrocketed.

c. The biggest drop in black poverty took place during the two decades before the Great Society. Thomas Sowell, “Civil Rights: Rhetoric or Reality?” p. 84.

7. Next, Liberal judges and academics decided it was a bad idea to punish criminals. They suggested that we try to understand the criminal…and give him 157 second chances.

a. Between 1960 and 1973, the number of FBI index crimes- serious offenses such as murder, rape, arson, robbery, assault, kidnapping and burglary- nearly tripled, from 2,019,600 to 5,891,924.
The Pathological Politics of Criminal Law by William Stuntz :: SSRN

b. Hundreds of thousands of Americans had to die because Liberals had some neat new ideas about crime.

8. In a weird aberration of the thought process, Liberals are unable to process questions such as:
a. You think not imprisoning criminals will lead to less crime?
b. You say that by paying women to have children out of wedlock, we’ll reduce the illegitimacy rate?
c. Are you sure that a guaranteed income will encourage people to work harder?

9. To hide their own role in the suppression of a black middle class, liberals promoted the myth that it was slavery alone that had produced dystopian culture.

a. The entire press corps dedicated itself to clamping down on anyone that looked askance at the dysfunctional black culture.

b. Look closely at film footage of Martin Luther King’s campaigns, and note impeccably dressed audiences in sober business clothes: middle class gatherings of married parents and intact families. Destroyed by malignant reformers.
From "Mugged," by Coulter

At that time the Liberals were Republicans and the conservatives who wanted to keep their way of life (slavery, black codes, and jim crow) were conservative democrats and republicans. By it's nature, conservatism wants to keep the staus quo, by it's nature Liberalism wants to change the status quo and have equal rights for everyone. Liberals fought and fight for Civil rights, Liberals are the ones interested in Civil Liberties.

This is bumper-sticker level logic.

Was Barry Goldwater conservative?

1. According to this liberal myth, Goldwater and the Republicans were racists and used racism to appeal to racist southerners to change the electoral map. To believe the tale, one must be either a reliable Democrat voter, and/or be ignorant of the history of the time.

2. When Goldwater voted against the 1964 Civil Rights act, it was due to libertarian belief that the commerce clause did not allow restrictions on private property.

3.“ He ended racial segregation in his family department stores, and he was instrumental in ending it in Phoenix schools and restaurants and in the Arizona National Guard.” Washingtonpost.com: Barry Goldwater Dead at 89

This is the problem....the Left has controlled the schools, and the media...so they control some folks' minds, as well.

I'll take "bumper sticker logic" that contains actual facts over the dishonest revisionist history that some folks are trying to put out in this thread. :)

I don't have a problem with Barry Goldwater, but I am willing to bet that today's republican party and conservatives would treat him like they treat Ron Paul.

"Writing in 1957, Buckley insisted that whites in the South were “entitled to take such measures as are necessary to prevail, politically and culturally, where they do not prevail numerically,” because the white race was “for the time being, the advanced race.”

In 2004, asked whether he’d ever taken a position he now regretted, he said “Yes. I once believed we could evolve our way up from Jim Crow. I was wrong: federal intervention was necessary.”

Neatly done. Where in ’57 he’d asserted a right even of a minority of whites to impose racial segregation by literally any means necessary, including breaking federal law, in ’04 Buckley expressed regret for having supposedly believed only that segregation would wither away without federal intervention. Stupid the man was not. He gets credited today both with honesty about his past and with having, in his own way, “evolved up.” Modern conservatives, more importantly, get to ignore the realities of their movement’s origins.

"The central question that emerges . . . is whether the White community in the South is entitled to take such measures as are necessary to prevail, politically and culturally, in areas in which it does not prevail numerically? The sobering answer is Yes-the White community is so entitled because, for the time being, it is the advanced race. It is not easy, and it is unpleasant, to adduce statistics evidencing the cultural superiority of White over Negro: but it is a fact that obtrudes, one that cannot be hidden by ever-so-busy egalitarians and anthropologists.

"National Review believes that the South's premises are correct. . . . It is more important for the community, anywhere in the world, to affirm and live by civilized standards, than to bow to the demands of the numerical majority."

This is one of the fathers of the modern conservative movement! He certainly wasn't in favor of Civil Rights, he wanted the South to keep the status quo of racial apartheid, racial discrimination, and white superiority. I find it funny when some dishonest folks want to assert by false means that conservatives were the vanguard of the Civil Rights movement. What joke! :lol:

Goldwater was forthright and honest, I think. There is nothing wrong with being a conscientious conservative, but it's better not to stick to any one path in politics.

You can't hedge.....come over from the darkside.....

See post #147....subsequent to the election of '24 it's been downhill slalom for Democrats.
Jumpship!

See post #147....subsequent to the election of '24 it's been downhill slalom for Democrats.
Jumpship!

Impossible to jump; I'm no Democrat! I'm an eclectic. Perhaps you can explain that to the vocabulary challenged.

Jumpship!

Impossible to jump; I'm no Democrat! I'm an eclectic. Perhaps you can explain that to the vocabulary challenged.

So....in your lexicon, 'eclectic' means semi-cripple??

Jumpship!

No, sticking with just one line of reasoning is totally disabling. No approach is never correct. No approach always correct.

You know that 'Chic. You don't even need to jump (don't want to sprain an ankle anyway!).

Goldwater was fairly upright, and a paragon compared to modern slimeball Republicans -- but he was dumb as a rock.

He would have been a disaster as president in corrupt, nuclear-armed, National Security State America.

The 1964 election was a horrible choice. On the one hand, an up-right, fairly honest, ignorant ideologue who did not understand the real world -- and on the other hand, a clever, conniving (but realistic) crook who would do anything to placate the War Profiteers (including murdering milllions of people) in order to keep his lousy "power".

Not yet -- but it is no aid to survival in modern corrupt, insane, ignorant America.

No, sticking with just one line of reasoning is totally disabling. No approach is never correct. No approach always correct.

You know that 'Chic. You don't even need to jump (don't want to sprain an ankle anyway!).

One doesn't jump in six-inch heels.....

....you should know that.

Emerson famously said "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds."

Clearly, not all consistency is foolish.

One doesn't jump in six-inch heels.....

....you should know that.

Emerson famously said "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds."

Clearly, not all consistency is foolish.

Quite true, and I am consistently eclectic. Not only that, but I'm that way all the time.

And do watch the heels. No jumping, especially into inflatable boats.

[

1. No, I'm not bending terms to fit yours. You mad?[/quoe]

no, just wondering if you are ignorant or dishonest. For the record, the guy who wants to keep slavery/jim crow is a "Conservative". He wants to keep thing as they are....

2. Then why were you playing the race card just earlier? Oh "there are more whites than blacks on welfare!" Yep. You may step down from your pedestal now.

Because whenever a conservatard talks about welfare on a thread about race, he's being racist.

3. If you pull up that study for me, I'll be glad to change my opinions to match.. but until then, you're full of shit.

Chicago GSB | Capital Ideas

From July 2001 to May 2002, Bertrand and Mullainathan sent fictitious resumes in response to 1,300 help-wanted ads listed in the Boston Globe and the Chicago Tribune. They used the callback rate for interviews to measure the success of each resume. Approximately 5,000 resumes were sent for positions in sales, administrative support, clerical services, and customer service. Jobs ranged from a cashier at a store to the manager of sales at a large firm.

The catch was that the authors manipulated the perception of race via the name of each applicant, with comparable credentials for each racial group. Each resume was randomly assigned either a very white-sounding name (Emily Walsh, Brendan Baker) or a very African-American-sounding name (Lakisha Washington, Jamal Jones).

The authors find that applicants with white-sounding names are 50 percent more likely to get called for an initial interview than applicants with African-American-sounding names. Applicants with white names need to send about 10 resumes to get one callback, whereas applicants with African-American names need to send about 15 resumes to achieve the same result.

4. "The world hates me, so I am going to hate it back." That's basically what I'm hearing from you.

I'm sure you hear a lot of thing, but those are the voices in your head. They have medications for that now.

Now, go back and read what I said and address that, please.

[

6. I have been religious all of my adult life, I have done none of the things you stereotype me for. I actually practice tolerance, unlike you. I also tolerate people like you (to a limited extent). As for misogyny, women have sex, it's not misogynistic, its a fact of life. You have a twisted definition of what a "misogynist" is. What was racist about my welfare comments? Once again I remind you of yours "there are more whites on welfare than blacks" while true, you implied race. And if you want to know where I got that from, ask Bill Cosby. Moreover, hold a seance with Frederick Douglass.

Yeah, guy. Thing is,most quotes from Bill Cosby hat support racist positions usually turn out to be fabricated. The guy's been horrified at what his name's been attached to.

When a black liberal sees the light, he is no longer accepted as black or a liberal. Funny how that works. I've always thought that black people shouldn't depend on the government for their needs, nor be encouraged to play the victim card.

Frederick Douglass was once asked, "What shall we (the Government) do with a Negro?"

"...Do nothing with us! Your doing with us has already played the mischief with us. Do nothing with us!"

No truer words have ever been spoken by a black man.

Not all.

Here's the problem. If left to "conservatives", we'd still have slavery.

If left to "Conservatives", we'd still have Jim Crow

From Nixon's Southern Strategy, to Reagan's Imaginary Welfare Queen, to Willy Horton, to Jesse Helms' "White Hands" ad, the GOP spent a lot of time playing to Racism to get working class whites to vote against their own economic interests.

So, not amazingly, there's resentment against blacks who go along with being the "token" who would still be riding on the back of the bus if they had their way.

As good lookin' as that avi is, that approaches how stupid you are.

"Here's the problem. If left to "conservatives", we'd still have slavery.

If left to "Conservatives", we'd still have Jim Crow"

First, look up who passed the 13th and 14th amendments, and then re-post those bogus claims that you've actually studied history.

!

Lady, I have a degree in history, and it doesn't come from a university where they teach bout talking snakes.

For the record, the REpublicans of 1865were NOT conservatives. They were actually pretty radical with crazy ideas like one human being shouldn't own another.

Not all.

Here's the problem. If left to "conservatives", we'd still have slavery.

If left to "Conservatives", we'd still have Jim Crow

From Nixon's Southern Strategy, to Reagan's Imaginary Welfare Queen, to Willy Horton, to Jesse Helms' "White Hands" ad, the GOP spent a lot of time playing to Racism to get working class whites to vote against their own economic interests.

So, not amazingly, there's resentment against blacks who go along with being the "token" who would still be riding on the back of the bus if they had their way.

As good lookin' as that avi is, that approaches how stupid you are.

"Here's the problem. If left to "conservatives", we'd still have slavery.

If left to "Conservatives", we'd still have Jim Crow"

First, look up who passed the 13th and 14th amendments, and then re-post those bogus claims that you've actually studied history.

!

Lady, I have a degree in history, and it doesn't come from a university where they teach bout talking snakes.

For the record, the REpublicans of 1865were NOT conservatives. They were actually pretty radical with crazy ideas like one human being shouldn't own another.

I fervently look to the day when you evince some actual knowledge of history.

Here.....let me help you to begin what is clearly going to be a long and arduous journey:

1. Liberals took blacks as their pets, and then tried to kill them off by patronizing them to death. Thrilled with their role as ‘white friend-of-the-blacks,’ many found that they could actually make a living at it! The part requires sneering at nonexistent racists, and memorizing one line:
“Goddam it, this may cost me my career but I’m going to speak up for racial equality and let the chips fall where they may!”

2.Michael Moore, in his book “Stupid White Men : ...And Other Sorry Excuses for the State of the Nation!” urges whites to marry blacks and procreate so we can breed the whiteness out of the country. P. 79.

3. Liberals pioneered the method of calling anyone who disagrees with them on politics a racist, no matter that they couldn’t live up to the standards they use. Their favorite hobby is to count the number of black faces at a Tea Party rally, or Republican National Convention.

a. James Meredith, the first black to attend the University of Mississippi, subject to violent attacks, worked for Jesse Helms. How many blacks work for Michael Moore? An interesting fact: “Meredith said that he had applied to every member of the Senate and House offering his services, and only Helms' office responded.” James Meredith - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

b. “Is this the same Chris Matthews that sent his kids to private schools in Chevy Chase, Is this the same Chris Matthews whose son got married recently and not a black guest at the wedding,”
A comment @ Chris Matthews And Panel Wonder Why No One Sees All The Racism Directed At Obama | Mediaite

4. Then there’s NYTimes columnist Tom Wicker, who made a career of proclaiming that America was a deeply racist country. But Tom sent his own kids to lily-white private schools, and then retired to the whitest state in the nation, Vermont. Wicker being so right-thinking and the scourge of racists, people were curious about why he didn’t send his kids to New York public schools. Did he just screw up?
Asked about the hypocrisy of sending his own children to sanitized private schools, Wicker said, “It gives me a lot of intellectual discomfort, but I am not going to disadvantage my children to win more support for my views.”
Coulter, “Mugged,” p. 110.

Now....what were you saying about radical with crazy ideas vis-a-vis race relations?

[

1. No, I'm not bending terms to fit yours. You mad?[/quoe]

no, just wondering if you are ignorant or dishonest. For the record, the guy who wants to keep slavery/jim crow is a "Conservative". He wants to keep thing as they are....

2. Then why were you playing the race card just earlier? Oh "there are more whites than blacks on welfare!" Yep. You may step down from your pedestal now.

Because whenever a conservatard talks about welfare on a thread about race, he's being racist.

Chicago GSB | Capital Ideas

I'm sure you hear a lot of thing, but those are the voices in your head. They have medications for that now.

Now, go back and read what I said and address that, please.

[

6. I have been religious all of my adult life, I have done none of the things you stereotype me for. I actually practice tolerance, unlike you. I also tolerate people like you (to a limited extent). As for misogyny, women have sex, it's not misogynistic, its a fact of life. You have a twisted definition of what a "misogynist" is. What was racist about my welfare comments? Once again I remind you of yours "there are more whites on welfare than blacks" while true, you implied race. And if you want to know where I got that from, ask Bill Cosby. Moreover, hold a seance with Frederick Douglass.

Yeah, guy. Thing is,most quotes from Bill Cosby hat support racist positions usually turn out to be fabricated. The guy's been horrified at what his name's been attached to.

"....most quotes from Bill Cosby hat support racist positions usually turn out to be fabricated. The guy's been horrified at what his name's been attached to."

Here's the source of the quotes.....
...straight from Cosby.
American Rhetoric: Bill Cosby - Address at the NAACP's Commemoration of the 50th of Brown v. Board of Education

Looks like your are as correct as you usually are, Erroneous Joe.

Forum List

Back