The Real Crime: Honesty

[

God and goddess, are you really THIS FUCKING STUPID?! (Answer:eek:f course you are!)

Note: Willie Horton was brought up by that "conservative" Al Gore!

Al Gore was conservative in 1988. Even Fred Phelps supported him.

Point was, Al Gore brought up the Furlough Program. He didn't put pictures of the scarey black man on TV....

the scary black man was a murderer.....sux huh?

Lets do a little research shall we? Let's see who has been more detrimental to the causes of the Black American.

In the 1860s, Southern Democrats continually advocated the use of slavery. It took a Republican to slay these racial demons with the 13th Amendment.

During reconstruction, racial equality was continually hampered even after the 13th Amendment's passage; by Democrats who were taking ever increasing majorities in local, state and federal offices, especially during the 1880's. This eventually led to the instatement the Jim Crow laws. In 1875, attempts were made by Republicans to break Jim Crow, it was however, thwarted by Democrats. It was during this time the Democratic Party gave birth to the KKK.

For nearly a century, Jim Crow ruled over the land with an iron fist. Nary a black man anywhere could be treated equally, because of the racial hatred of the Democratic Party. These laws were finally ended by the Supreme Court Decision of 1954, Brown v. Board of Education of Topeka. Ironically, in 1963, it was Democrats who launched major opposition to the Equal Pay Act, which effectively ended the gender pay disparity in the workplace.

In 1964, Democrats were once again fighting to stop racial equality in the states. They fought tooth and nail against the Civil Rights act of 1964, with a former Klansman leading the charge. As a Democratic Senator Richard Russell from Georgia put it: "We will resist to the bitter end any measure or any movement which would have a tendency to bring about social equality and intermingling and amalgamation of the races in our (Southern) states."

For 57 days they filibustered the bill, until Senator Everett Dirksen (R-IL) shamed them into relenting. The Bill was signed into law by Lyndon Johnson in the Summer of 1964. The next year, the same Congress passed the Voting Rights Act.

Where were Democrats? I thought they claimed to be the party of equality? Yet history is riddled with examples of their racial hatred towards African Americans. It's sad in a way to think how they have warped and twisted their minds into believing the current platforms in place today, kept ignorant of the history that precedes the Democratic Party.

Southern Democrats back then were CONSERVATIVES.

Remember when Zell Miller, a Southern conservative Democrat, said that he didn't leave the Democratic Party,

the party left him?

Southern Democrats became Republicans when the national Democratic party moved too far to the left of them on civil rights issues; they, and their racism, found a happy home in the Republican party, which itself was moving to the right.

Conservative can apply to either party. It is stereotypical to apply that term to just one side of the aisle.

However, it still doesn't change the fact they were Democrats, who had no choice to defect if they were to maintain their traditional values. Who at one time were the predominant force in American politics for decades. All of these were Southern Democrats who were abandoned by their party for more moderate voters in the North. That doesn't automatically make the Republican Party racist. That is unavoidable for you.

The Democrats were following the lead of the Republican Party on Civil Rights issues, actually, which then led to the defections and the Republican Party you see today. Notice how the platforms switched after after that. It makes plenty of sense. Those inherently Democratically racist values have permeated to the Republican ideals of today.

Zell Miller was atrocious, I was well aware of him when I was in middle school, all I could hear was how bad he was on people like my grandmother while she worked at the University of Georgia.

[

God and goddess, are you really THIS FUCKING STUPID?! (Answer:eek:f course you are!)

Point was, Al Gore brought up the Furlough Program. He didn't put pictures of the scarey black man on TV....

Yeah, keep telling yourself Bush-41 did a good thing there.

Again- 6% of the African-Amercan vote in 2012.

First step in solving a problem is admitting you have one.

Bill Cosby also said the repubs were guilty of racism against Obama. Watch how quickly they move to discredit him...not totally...but their affinity for Cosby will only apply to his comments about blacks. They will marginalize him for his other comments.

When you shuffle off this mortal coil (die) would you consider leaving your head to the bonebank?

As I pointed out earlier....but you need more than one inoculation, Mr. Cosby learned his lesson, and is trying to staunch the bleeding. He is advertising that he has rejoined the mob....

In an Atlantic article about Cosby, Ta-Nehisi Coates maintains that Cosby's call for "hard work and moral reform" rather than "protests and government intervention" resonates with "conservative black Americans who are convinced that integration, and to some extent the entire liberal dream, robbed them of their natural defenses."

Coates points out that in 2004, the NYTimes found that black parents in Louisville, Kentucky, the site of a historic battle over school desegregation in '75-'76, were now "more interested in educational progress than in racial parity." Coates also cites a survey showing that 71% of American blacks consider rap ' a bad influence.'

Need a weatherman to tell you which way the wind is blowing?

[

I'll have to say you are moving the goalposts. You guys fucking love Al Gore now, so hell with the fact that he was a conservative! Do you realize how hypocritical that sounds?

No, of course you don't.

Yeah, keep telling yourself Bush-41 did a good thing there.

Again- 6% of the African-Amercan vote in 2012.

First step in solving a problem is admitting you have one.

To you, Bush did nothing good. To you, Obama can do no wrong. I can pull up plenty of things both of them have done wrong. You will just try to justify the bad things Obama has done with "oh it helps the poor, it combats racism and it creates equality in the workplace!"

Joe, I have heard that same bullshit from Dems your age here in this Liberal bastion this side of Atlanta. It's not gonna fly. You may as well not try to feed that crap to anyone here.

[
Did you want to note that for the entire hundred years, those "white conservatives fought the black man's rights" ... were actually Liberal Democrats?

Wrong. They were conservatives, and they identified themselves as conservatives:

Conservative Coalition

In the United States, the conservative coalition was an unofficial Congressional coalition bringing together the conservative majority of the Republican Party

and the conservative, mostly Southern, wing of the Democratic Party.

It was dominant in Congress from 1937 to 1963 and remained a political force until the mid-1980s, eventually dying out in the 1990s.

Conservative coalition - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Do not lie on this board, and if your excuse is ignorance, then do not be ignorant on this board.

Well, NYLiar....it seems that I must spend great gobs of time correcting both your purposeful errors, and mistakes as well.

One never knows which is which.

The most important points: all the segregationists in the Senate were Democrats, and remained same for the rest of their lives…except for one.

a. And they were not conservative.

b. Strom Thurmond became a Republican, albeit 16 years later. Lets see how many of the 12 in the Senate were conservative.

c. Senator Harry Byrd, staunch opponent of anti-communist McCarthy

d. Senator Robert Byrd, proabortion, opposed Gulf Wars, supported ERA, high grades from NARAL and ACLU

e. Senator Allen Ellender, McCarthy opponent, pacifist

f. Senator Sam Ervin, McCarthy opponent, anti-Vietnam War, Nixon antagonist

g. Senator Albert Gore, Sr., McCarthy opponent, anti-Vietnam War

h. Senator James Eastland, strong anti-communist

i. Senator Wm. Fulbright, McCarthy opponent, anti-Vietnam War, big UN supporter

j. Senator Walter F. George, supported TVA, and Great Society programs

k. Senator Ernest Hollings, initiated federal food stamp program, …but supported Clarence Thomas’ nomination

l. Senator Russell Long, led the campaign for Great Society programs

m. Senator Richard Russell, McCarthy opponent, anti-Vietnam War, supported FDR’s New Deal

n. Senator John Stennis, McCarthy opponent, opposed Robert Bork’s nomination
Op.Cit.

Notice how segregationist positions went hand-in-hand with opposition to McCarthy?
Not all Democrats….Robert Kennedy worked for McCarthy, and Senator John F. Kenned refused to censure him.

Yesterday you insisted to me that if someone called himself a LIBERAL DEMOCRAT, then he was a liberal Democrat. Period.

Today you're insisting that despite all these Democrats calling themselves members of the CONSERVATIVE COALITION,

they are liberals, not conservatives.

You may now choose in which case you were wrong.

[

I'll have to say you are moving the goalposts. You guys fucking love Al Gore now, so hell with the fact that he was a conservative! Do you realize how hypocritical that sounds?

No, of course you don't.

I never liked Al Gore. I voted for Bush in 2000 and lived to regret it.

But here's thething. In 1988, Al Gore ran on the Democratic Leadership Council plan of embracing popular conservative positions. At that point, the traditional liberal constituencies in the Democratic party were still strong enough to resist that.

The fact he brought up Furloughs is in the same category of Newt bringing up Bain in 2012. You through everything you have at your primary opponent and see what sticks.

Bush, on the other hand, intentionally ran an openly racist campaign using Willie Horton to scare average white voters.

I really blame Dukakis for letting him get away with it, though.

You are just upset about the thrashing you got over Kent State.

Where did you learn to speak English......George Orwell's "1984"???

Black is white, up is down, thrashed is victorious?????
Do you get good mileage driving in reverse?
Sort of like an inverse Einstein.

You ninny....I proved, with an audio tape, that shots were fired at the Guard.
It was my point....proven.

You, your usual 'is not, is not.'

Do you realize that blondes tell jokes about you?

I proved that the audio tape bullshit did not matter because the National Guard did not hear any shots. The audio tape is not definite proof or it would have been all over the media. So much for your conspiracy theory.

Here's a guy with only one chopstick in the chowmein.

You admit that there is proof of the gunshots....

....but claim 'the National Guard did not hear any shots.'

As is equally true of you and mental stability.....the two statements do not comport.

This is the best:

"...or it would have been all over the media."

Just like the Kermit Gosnell story, eh?

Liberal= willful ignorance.

To you, Bush did nothing good. To you, Obama can do no wrong. I can pull up plenty of things both of them have done wrong. You will just try to justify the bad things Obama has done with "oh it helps the poor, it combats racism and it creates equality in the workplace!"

Joe, I have heard that same bullshit from Dems your age here in this Liberal bastion this side of Atlanta. It's not gonna fly. You may as well not try to feed that crap to anyone here.

No, I've criticized Obama when I've disgreed with him. I didn't vote for him in 2008, but I did in 2012.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/224411-things-i-m-critical-of-obama-for.html

For the record, I think Obama is too timid, too passive and too unfocused to be a great president. But he was better than giving the country over to a crazy old warmonger or the Mormon Cult.

For Bush-41.. (whom I voted for twice) I thought the first gulf war (making the world safe for Exxon and Zionism) was a mistake. I think he deserves credit for taking action to save the banking industry in 1990, even going back on his word on taxes.

1. Oh, yeah, it was, it had to overturn laws instated by LIBERALS in the 1870's.

Guy, you are conflating "Liberal/Conservative" with "Democrat/Republican". In fact, the Democrats were pretty conservative up until FDR, and the Republicans were pretty liberal until Barry "Deep Down you know he's nuts" Goldwater took over.

2. Black people are still dependent on government because...white people still discriminate against them? Is that the best you could do? The seeds of their dependency were planted by your own party.

Again, there are more whites on welfare than blacks. The "seeds of dependency" are that the wealthy need to keep working Americans divided and fighting amongst themselves.

And if you think racism isn't practiced in HR Departments all over the country, you are delusional.

He's probably laughing his ass off you said something so absurd.

4. Lets not divert from the subject matter here. Misogyny is when you suggest that people like Kermit Gosnell not be vilified for victimizing poor innocent women and children. I have many black friends, I have two friends who are gay, I have a quite a few women as friends. My grandmother is ironically a woman, my mother in law is woman. I was raised by a woman, a single mother. So don't lecture me on racism or misogyny. You have a hard time hiding your hatred of religious people, so if anything you have a lot more to work on than I.

Guy, you convinced me you were a misogynist when you started talking about "twats" and "spreading legs" in an abortion thread.

Gosnell should be villified because he's a bad doctor. But when you have a system where health care is a luxury instead of a right, you should expect him.

Is it your lot in life to make prevaricated assumptions about people you dislike? Grow the fuck up Joe.

I usually get you guys pegged.

Like I said, I was pretty right wing, until my Romney-loving boss showed me the True Meaning of Christmas. So unfortunately, I know exactly where people like you and PC come from. Been there, done that, wore the tee-shirt.

1. I am using political vernacular that your biased political mind can wrap itself around.

2. So? That doesn't change the fact that there are blacks on welfare. Stop deflecting.

3. I did not encounter any racism at any of the places I worked until brunt of the recession struck. This race card thing is a way for black people to instill fear in employers. Do I deny it? No. Does it exist? Yes, but not to the extent liberals claim.

4. Ha, I doubt you were ever right-wing at any point in your life. Such ideals can only be instilled by years and years being a Liberal.

5. Jake hasn't been on much since I whipped his backside. He isn't laughing, hes regretting ever crossing me in a debate. He has been avoiding me pretty much at all costs since then.

6. So just by saying those terms "twat" and "spread your legs" I am automatically pinned as a misogynist? Is it not stereotypical for you to continue labeling me as a "nutter" a "religious whackjob" or a "redneck"?

I had you pinned the moment we crossed paths. I've only lived 25 years, but I have been around the political block a time or two.

she lies and has been cuaght red handed lying about posters here.

The OP thinks people are NOT GOOD.

she looks inside her own soul and then claims people are just not good by nature.

she is the not good she sees in other people

If you supported states rights in the civil rights battles in the 20th century, you were conservative on the issue.

That is what conservatism is on the issue of states' rights vs. the power of the federal government.

If you supported the right of states to segregate their schools, you were conservative on that issue.

If you supported the right of states to allow businesses to discriminate on the basis of race, you were conservative on that issue.

If you supported the right of states to outlaw interracial marriage, you were conservative on that issue.

That is what conservatism is. It doesn't matter what party you belong to. Some of you need to stop depressing the rest of us with your profound ignorance;

I think most of us with brains would like to maintain at least an iota of faith in there being at least a minimum amount of the same in the rest of you. Stop disappointing us.

Last edited:
When a black liberal sees the light, he is no longer accepted as black or a liberal. Funny how that works. I've always thought that black people shouldn't depend on the government for their needs, nor be encouraged to play the victim card.

Frederick Douglass was once asked, "What shall we (the Government) do with a Negro?"

"...Do nothing with us! Your doing with us has already played the mischief with us. Do nothing with us!"

No truer words have ever been spoken by a black man.

Not all.

Here's the problem. If left to "conservatives", we'd still have slavery.

If left to "Conservatives", we'd still have Jim Crow

From Nixon's Southern Strategy, to Reagan's Imaginary Welfare Queen, to Willy Horton, to Jesse Helms' "White Hands" ad, the GOP spent a lot of time playing to Racism to get working class whites to vote against their own economic interests.

So, not amazingly, there's resentment against blacks who go along with being the "token" who would still be riding on the back of the bus if they had their way.

As good lookin' as that avi is, that approaches how stupid you are.

"Here's the problem. If left to "conservatives", we'd still have slavery.

If left to "Conservatives", we'd still have Jim Crow"

First, look up who passed the 13th and 14th amendments, and then re-post those bogus claims that you've actually studied history.

Now....let's really beat you to a pulp:

1. Democrat Governor Clinton invited Orval Faubus to his inauguration and they exchanged an almost South American abrazo, embrace, Booknotes :: Watch

a. Clinton’s mentor was Democrat J. William Fulbright, a vehement foe of integration who had voted against the Civil Rights Act of 1964.

b. Governor Orval Faubus, progressive New Deal Democrat, blocked the schoolhouse door to the Little Rock Central High School with the state’s National Guard rather than allow nine black students to attend.

2. Language is important, so in any discussion of who the segregationists were, liberals switch the word “Democrats” to “southerners.” Remember, the Civil Rights Act of 1957 was supported by all the Republicans in the Senate, but only 29 of 47 Democrats…and a number of the ‘segregationist’ Democrats were northern Dems (Oregon, Washington, Montana, and Wyoming). Not southerners: Democrats.

a. There were plenty of southern integrationists. They were Republicans.

3. 1966- pro-integrationist Republican Winthrop Rockefeller won Arkansas, replacing Clinton-pal Orval Faubus.

4. 1966 Republican Bo Calloway ran against Democrat Lester Maddox, who “gained national attention for refusing to serve blacks in his popular cafeteria near the Georgia Tech campus. Newsmen tipped off about the confrontation reported how restaurant patrons and employees wielded ax handles while Mr. Maddox waved a pistol. …”
Lester Maddox dies at 87; Segregationist ex-governor leaves complicated legacy.(National International) | HighBeam Business: Arrive Prepared

a. Maddox was endorsed by Democrat Jimmy Carter in the above governor’s race. When the race was too close to call, the Democrat state legislature gave it to Maddox.

b. Calloway appealed to the Supreme Court….but the court upheld the legislature’s decision.

c. On that very Supreme Court was former KKK member Justice Hugo Black.

d. Democrat Hugo Black was Democrat FDR’s first appointee, in 1937. This KKK Senator from Alabama wrote the majority decision on Korematsu v. US; in 1967, he said ‘They all look alike to a person not a Jap.” Engage: Conversations in Philosophy: "They all look alike to a person not a Jap"*: The Legacy of Korematsu at OSU

e. Liberal historian Eric Foner writes that the Klan was “…a military force serving the interests of the Democratic Party…” Foner, “Reconstruction: America’s Unfinished Revolution, 1863-1877,” p. 425

5. 1966- Republican Spiro Agnew ran against Democrat segregationists George Mahoney for governor of Maryland. Agnew enacted some of the first laws in the nation against race discrimination in public housing. “Agnew signed the state's first open-housing laws and succeeded in getting the repeal of an anti-miscegenation law.” Spiro Agnew - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

6. 1957- Democrat Sam Ervin, another liberal luminary, instrumental in the destruction of anti-communist Republicans Joe McCarthy and Richard Nixon, told his fellow segregationists, and who led the Watergate investigation, said of the 1957 civil rights bill: “We’ve got to give the goddamned ******* something. We’re not gonna be able to get out of here until we’ve got some kind of ****** bill.’
Robert Caro, “Master of the Senate: The Years of Lyndon Johnson,” xv.

7. Here’s what we’re up against: the Washington Post lies outright, describing Senator William Fulbright as “a progressive on racial issues.” Fulbright was a full-bore segregationist, voting against the 1957, 1960, 1964, and 1965 civil rights bills.

Now....don't get blood all over that nice outfit!

No, I've criticized Obama when I've disgreed with him. I didn't vote for him in 2008, but I did in 2012.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/224411-things-i-m-critical-of-obama-for.html

For the record, I think Obama is too timid, too passive and too unfocused to be a great president. But he was better than giving the country over to a crazy old warmonger or the Mormon Cult.

For Bush-41.. (whom I voted for twice) I thought the first gulf war (making the world safe for Exxon and Zionism) was a mistake. I think he deserves credit for taking action to save the banking industry in 1990, even going back on his word on taxes.

I think you are lying to me, Joe. Even after I read that thread of yours. Any Democrat can be critical of Obama, but still follow him blindly into oblivion. You should also stop taking the Protocols seriously, that was Russian Propaganda based off of Napoleonic Era satire namely Machiavelli and Montesquieu. Zionism as you think of it is a fabrication.

Obama is already a warmonger. Look at his drone strikes, his war in Libya, Sudan and Uganda. No. I would have soon voted for Ron Paul than to have voted for either of them. I had no choice but to vote for Romney, Obama was light years worse.

If you supported states rights in the civil rights battles in the 20th century, you were conservative on the issue.

That is what conservatism is on the issue of states' rights vs. the power of the federal government.

If you supported the right of states to segregate their schools, you were conservative on that issue.

If you supported the right of states to allow businesses to discriminate on the basis of race, you were conservative on that issue.

If you supported the right of states to outlaw interracial marriage, you were conservative on that issue.

That is what conservatism is. It doesn't matter what party you belong to. Some of you need to stop depressing the rest of us with your profound ignorance;

I think most of us with brains would like to maintain at least an iota of faith in there being at least a minimum amount of the same in the rest of you. Stop disappointing us.

So desperate you are. I support and would have supported desegregation. I support interracial marriage. And I most certainly don't support workplace discrimination based off of race or gender (NOTE: Gender is set apart from "sexual orientation")

You need to refrain from depressing us with your profound arrogance. I think most of us with any decent amount of humility left would like to maintain at least a minimum amount of the same in people like you! Stop preaching to us, hypocrite!

[

Fred Phelps was a Democrat.

1. When America is governed by conservatives, it uses the language of good and evil, language regarded by the left as "Manichean"; and even worse, religious. And, in fact, it is: the Judeo-Christian traditions label actions as ‘good’ or ‘evil,’ due to morality and/or self-control; the Left sees the results as due to material inequality, i.e., violent crime due to poverty.

2. A distinguishing characteristic of Liberals and Leftists is an aversion to recognizing or acknowledging evil and its permutations,…the proclivity to appease evil and ignore the sad facts of life. Childish, it is a form of wishful thinking.

3. An example is the greatest, fairest, and most legitimate political ad ever used, and the convulsive tempest of the Liberal reaction: the Willie Horton ad.

4. To this day, academics, i.e., Liberals, use it as an example of how race is used in an ugly way in American politics.

a. The Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court, the same one that OK’d gay marriage, ruled that prison furloughs had to be extended to first-degree murderers. This, due to Governor Michael Dukakis eliminating the death penalty.

b. Furloughs: outside visits to prepare convicts who would be released back into the community. Certainly not those with a life sentence.

c. Wait….don’t Liberals say that life in prison without the possibility of parole is just as good as capital punishment? Anyway….

d. Even the Massachusetts legislature realized the ruling was insane…and passed a law prohibiting the furloughs. But, with the support of the usual suspects, the ACLU, the Democrat Governor Dukakis vetoed the bill. Off goes a savage murderer, Willie Horton.

e. Horton was in prison because he “robbed Joseph Fournier, a 17-year-old gas station attendant, and then fatally stabbed him 19 times after he had cooperated by handing over all of the money in the cash register. His body was dumped in a trash can. Fournier died from blood loss…. But Willie Horton did not care if you gave it to him or not. As he would demonstrate at least twice, giving him what he asked for would not make any difference. … He did it for pleasure… Michael Dukakis opened up the prison doors in Massachusetts…he went to Maryland and broke into a home and tied a man to a joist in the basement, slashed his chest and stomach with a knife, then beat and raped his fiancee while she screamed and screamed and screamed. Willie Horton was a killer, a rapist, a torturer, a kidnapper, a brute.”
Article: The killer and the candidate: how Willie Horton and George Bush rewrote... | AccessMyLibrary - Promoting library advocacy

5. Having no defense to blunt the truth of events, what could Liberals so?….Of course! Democrats screamed ‘racism.’ Well, one may claim such, except that the Bush commercial never mentioned race, or even showed Willie Horton.
Here it is:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmwhdDv8VrM]1988 George Bush Sr. "Revolving Door" Attack Ad Campaign - YouTube[/ame]

On the other hand….Bush supporters produced this commercial…. the National Security PAC, not directly by the Bush/Quayle campaign.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Io9KMSSEZ0Y&feature=related]Willie Horton 1988 Attack Ad - YouTube[/ame]

“But when Bush supporters ran an anti-Dukakis TV commercial playing on fears of black criminals, it took three weeks for the campaign to disapprove.” George Bush and Willie Horton - NYTimes.com

6. When Cliff Barnes and Angela Miller, the couple that Horton attacked, recovered, they flew to Boston to request a meeting with Democrat Dukakis, hoping for an apology, perhaps some explanation. Dukakis refused to admit that furloughing remorseless murderers was a mistake…and hid from the couple. He issued a statement reaffirming his strong support for furloughing first-degree murderers.

a. Yet the Horton ad had gone down in Liberal history as the most beastly, monstrous act of racist demagoguery in campaign history. That’s the take-away from the incident.
And, of course, you run with it.

she lies and has been cuaght red handed lying about posters here.

The OP thinks people are NOT GOOD.

she looks inside her own soul and then claims people are just not good by nature.

she is the not good she sees in other people

I never lie....

....but you do:

"'she has promoted ideas that include things like "most people are bad".
You know I never said that.

You must be so afraid of me to keep prevaricating, ....

....actually...you have good reason to be afraid.

I was wondering if you would verify the rumor that you produce your own makeup from recycled medical wastes, mostly blood and bile.

[

1. I am using political vernacular that your biased political mind can wrap itself around.

2. So? That doesn't change the fact that there are blacks on welfare. Stop deflecting.

3. I did not encounter any racism at any of the places I worked until brunt of the recession struck. This race card thing is a way for black people to instill fear in employers. Do I deny it? No. Does it exist? Yes, but not to the extent liberals claim.

4. Ha, I doubt you were ever right-wing at any point in your life. Such ideals can only be instilled by years and years being a Liberal.

5. Jake hasn't been on much since I whipped his backside. He isn't laughing, hes regretting ever crossing me in a debate. He has been avoiding me pretty much at all costs since then.

6. So just by saying those terms "twat" and "spread your legs" I am automatically pinned as a misogynist? Is it not stereotypical for you to continue labeling me as a "nutter" a "religious whackjob" or a "redneck"?

I had you pinned the moment we crossed paths. I've only lived 25 years, but I have been around the political block a time or two.

1. No, you are bending terms to fit your argument, instead of working your argument aroun the facts.

2. There are AMERICANS on welfare and that's the problem. Because we consider the rich having polo ponies a higher priority than people having jobs.

3. Actually, it really does. They did a study recently where they wrote up resumes with similar qualifiations, half had "white" names, half had "black" names. Guess which ones got the calls for interviews?

4. Believe what you want, but the turning point for me was when my boss announced he was going to totally disrespect me and the work I had done for his company because, "He didn't have to deal with a union". That for me was the game changer, when I relized the GOP was full of shit on abortion and such.

5. Jake frequently leaves for long stretches, don't have such an inflated opinion of yourself.

6. Guy... whn I call someone a bad name, I mean it. I really do hate religion for good reasons... It's fuckin' evil. When you say bad stuff about women having sex, well, it just kind of outs you as a misogynist. Kind of like your "welfare" comments out you as a racist as well.

[

a. Yet the Horton ad had gone down in Liberal history as the most beastly, monstrous act of racist demagoguery in campaign history. That’s the take-away from the incident.
And, of course, you run with it.

That's the only interpretation one can draw from it.

Even Bush was ashamed of what his folks were doing, and Lee Atwater regretted it on his deathbed.

Can't get working class whites to vote for Plutocracy, but man, we can use race and religion to scare the shit out of them.

Forum List

Back