The Real Crime: Honesty

"While that does have some truth to it (if that quote is correct)..."

At the Annual Meeting of the Massachusetts Anti-Slavery Society in Boston, April, 1865, Fredrick Douglass delivered the following speech called “What the Black Man Wants.” In part:
“Everybody has asked the question, and they learned to ask it early of the abolitionists, "What shall we do with the Negro?" I have had but one answer from the beginning. Do nothing with us! Your doing with us has already played the mischief with us. Do nothing with us! If the apples will not remain on the tree of their own strength, if they are worm-eaten at the core, if they are early ripe and disposed to fall, let them fall! I am not for tying or fastening them on the tree in any way, except by nature's plan, and if they will not stay there, let them fall. And if the Negro cannot stand on his own legs, let him fall also. All I ask is, give him a chance to stand on his own legs! Let him alone! If you see him on his way to school, let him alone, don't disturb him! If you see him going to the dinner table at a hotel, let him go! If you see him going to the ballot- box, let him alone, don't disturb him! [Applause.] If you see him going into a work-shop, just let him alone,--your interference is doing him a positive injury.”

Thanks for the entire quote that show the context! The ironic part is without Government intervention, those very things I put in bold above would not have happened. In my opinion, Government intervention to protect the Civil Liberties of it's Citizens is a good thing. I DO think that some Government programs lend themselves to be abused and I think that the generational cycle of dependency on that system should be clamped down on. In my opinion, to assert that those programs were started with a sinister purpose is pretty much an outlandish assertion. I think in some way whether on purpose or by mistake, it's insulting to "the Blacks" to act like all they want is "free stuff", favoritism, subsidies, etc.
I have stated over and over again that the Black people in my family (sisters, cousins, mother, grandparents cousins, etc.) and friends are Democrats, NONE of them are on Welfare, they all have CAREERS most of them are married, have children, and raise them VERY well.

There is an old saying that seems to apply here:

If the shoe doesn't fit, don't try to wear it.

When some people try to make assertions that contain blanket generalizations and insults, it's almost immoral not to address and correct the aforementioned.

Remember when Clarence Thomas played the race card at his confirmation hearing? Anyone old enough to remember that?

He starting whining about the confirmation being a 'high tech lynching'...

...naw, no racial victimology there, eh? lolol

He was a pioneer. He was a conservative victimologist before conservative victimology was cool!

your double standard is noted

if thomas was a liberal, you would be singing from the rooftops about his high tech lynching.

bigot

Bill Cosby also said the repubs were guilty of racism against Obama. Watch how quickly they move to discredit him...not totally...but their affinity for Cosby will only apply to his comments about blacks. They will marginalize him for his other comments.

hazl-nutsack-licker brayed like a jackass:

Your posts read like the ramblings of a schizophrenic bum in the park.

You jump from one thought to the next, making all these ridiculously idiotic statements in this emphatic tone.

And your "outline" follows no known format for outlining notes. You're either a dingy chic or a mental patient with access to a computer.

And yet you couldn't argue one point of hers. Your political views and idiotic posts prove you are the mental patient with access to a computer. You constantly prove you are one of the few things on this planet that is lower than a whale turd in the deepest part of the ocean.

[
At the Annual Meeting of the Massachusetts Anti-Slavery Society in Boston, April, 1865, Fredrick Douglass delivered the following speech called “What the Black Man Wants.” In part:
“Everybody has asked the question, and they learned to ask it early of the abolitionists, "What shall we do with the Negro?" I have had but one answer from the beginning. Do nothing with us! Your doing with us has already played the mischief with us. Do nothing with us! If the apples will not remain on the tree of their own strength, if they are worm-eaten at the core, if they are early ripe and disposed to fall, let them fall! I am not for tying or fastening them on the tree in any way, except by nature's plan, and if they will not stay there, let them fall. And if the Negro cannot stand on his own legs, let him fall also. All I ask is, give him a chance to stand on his own legs! Let him alone! If you see him on his way to school, let him alone, don't disturb him! If you see him going to the dinner table at a hotel, let him go! If you see him going to the ballot- box, let him alone, don't disturb him! [Applause.] If you see him going into a work-shop, just let him alone,--your interference is doing him a positive injury.”

And white conservatives fought the black man's right to do those things every step of the way and used the government in every twisted manner they could invent to do so.

really how was that? It wasnt conservatives dip shit.....Al Gore Sr, Russell Long were not conservative at all.....so learn some history you retard.....

DEMOCRATS were the racists, that is beyond dispute.....but tell me, which election did the democrats have the more conservative candidate? I just crushed Starkey on this issue and I'm fixxing to open a can on your ass.

" He thought that it was hilarious,..."
You missed the eye-roll when you turned away....
...and the finger-circle next to his temple....

Your attempt to get even, 'the second part,' is just as vapid.

Don't give up the day job.

You are just upset about the thrashing you got over Kent State.

Where did you learn to speak English......George Orwell's "1984"???

Black is white, up is down, thrashed is victorious?????
Do you get good mileage driving in reverse?
Sort of like an inverse Einstein.

You ninny....I proved, with an audio tape, that shots were fired at the Guard.
It was my point....proven.

You, your usual 'is not, is not.'

Do you realize that blondes tell jokes about you?

I proved that the audio tape bullshit did not matter because the National Guard did not hear any shots. The audio tape is not definite proof or it would have been all over the media. So much for your conspiracy theory.

When a black liberal sees the light, he is no longer accepted as black or a liberal. Funny how that works. I've always thought that black people shouldn't depend on the government for their needs, nor be encouraged to play the victim card.

Frederick Douglass was once asked, "What shall we (the Government) do with a Negro?"

"...Do nothing with us! Your doing with us has already played the mischief with us. Do nothing with us!"

No truer words have ever been spoken by a black man.

Not all.

Here's the problem. If left to "conservatives", we'd still have slavery.

If left to "Conservatives", we'd still have Jim Crow

From Nixon's Southern Strategy, to Reagan's Imaginary Welfare Queen, to Willy Horton, to Jesse Helms' "White Hands" ad, the GOP spent a lot of time playing to Racism to get working class whites to vote against their own economic interests.

So, not amazingly, there's resentment against blacks who go along with being the "token" who would still be riding on the back of the bus if they had their way.

When a black liberal sees the light, he is no longer accepted as black or a liberal. Funny how that works. I've always thought that black people shouldn't depend on the government for their needs, nor be encouraged to play the victim card.

Frederick Douglass was once asked, "What shall we (the Government) do with a Negro?"

"...Do nothing with us! Your doing with us has already played the mischief with us. Do nothing with us!"

Not all.

From Nixon's Southern Strategy, to Reagan's Imaginary Welfare Queen, to Willy Horton, to Jesse Helms' "White Hands" ad, the GOP spent a lot of time playing to Racism to get working class whites to vote against their own economic interests.

So, not amazingly, there's resentment against blacks who go along with being the "token" who would still be riding on the back of the bus if they had their way.

I'm frankly tired of your bullshit, Joe.

If left to Democrats, yes Jim Crow would have been in existence until the late 70's, which would have thrown back race equality for decades. If left to Democrats, yes, we would still have slavery.. oh wait still have it, enslaving the black man to the idea of government dependency rather than individual prosperity. If left to the Democrats of the day day, Obama would not have been elected when he was. You can't seem to get over the one simple fact that despite Nixon's idiocy, Republicans have a long rich history of fighting racism. You can't contradict it. Every major piece of civil rights legislation up until now has been passed by Republicans. The Civil Rights acts of the mid 1800s, passed by Republicans; the 13th Amendment was proposed as well as passed by Republicans and opposed by Democrats. Frederick Douglass was a black man, and a Republican, since he saw that Democrats still wished to uphold slavery in the states. Ultimately, the Civil Rights Act of 1964 was passed by Republican majorities in the House and Senate, it was Democrats in the Senate who tried to filibuster it for 57 days, and provided the main opposition to such legislation. Lyndon Johnson had enough gusto to stand up to his own party and get it done.

And since when have we begrudged black people the right to vote? Democrats hold that dishonor. To the black man it's "vote Democrat or else." So, where is his choice? It seems to me that you liberals aren't giving him much of a choice. I won't bother with the rest of your statement, which is pure unadulterated liberal garbage. You should talk to Jake about what happened when he tried to level such accusations within eye shot of myself. What do you suggest white people do? Be ashamed of the color of their skin? Were you not doing that very thing to Black people 50 years ago? Not only have you done it to black people, you are now doing the same thing to the pale skinned man (Yes, I call them pale skinned because my Native American heritage). The real racist is spelled out in the modern day liberal. Bigotry resides with you and your ilk, it cannot be placed anywhere else but your own consciences. You are a party of lies and false history, you claim racial equality for all, but shame the black man for voting against the traditional ideals set in place for him to follow by one side of the political spectrum; you shame the white man for being white. You claim tolerance, but are the most intolerant people in American society. Yes, racism has never existed in the Republican Party, those that are, are ignorant of history. If I haven't stressed it enough, Democrats bear the onus of being the party of racism, playing it to cruel effect against the black and white man alike.

Your argument is no more, any further responses on your part are ill advised.

Last edited:

If left to Democrats, yes Jim Crow would have been in existence until the late 70's, which would have thrown back race equality for decades.

Not really. It was a Democratic Supreme Court that found in favor of Brown and a lot of the other landmark rulings that ended Jim Crow.

If left to Democrats, yes, we would still have slavery.. oh wait still have it, enslaving the black man to the idea of government dependency rather than individual prosperity.

Yawn- guy, if blacks are still dependent on government, it's because white people discriminate against them. It's why Resumes that say "Mary" get more call backs than ones that say "Tonisha" on them. And most folks on Welfare are White, but don't let that stop you from making racist generalizations

If left to the Democrats of the day day, Obama would not have been elected when he was. You can't seem to get over the one simple fact that despite Nixon's idiocy, Republicans have a long rich history of fighting racism. You can't contradict it.

Guy, I was a Republican for years before I realized I was voting against my own economic interests. In all those years, never saw a black person, not once. Puh-lease.

Now, I'll agree, AT ONE TIME, the GOP was on the right side of these issues. Ike stood up for civil rights and he got 40% of the black vote. Today, the GOP has so polluted its reputation that Romney only got 6%, and that was because most folks don't realize how racist Mormonism is.

And since when have we begrudged black people the right to vote? Democrats hold that honor. It's "vote Democrat or else." I won't bother with the rest of your statement, which is pure unadulterated liberal garbage. You should talk to Jake about what happened when he tried to level such accusations. What do you suggest white people do? Be ashamed of the color of their skin? Not only have you done it to black people, you are now doing the same thing to the pale skinned man. The real racist is spelled in the modern day liberal.

Wow, man, if you went up against Jake, he probably handed you your ass.

But just like you barely were able to hide your misogyny on the abortion threads, you really aren't doing a very good job hiding your racism here...

If left to Democrats, yes Jim Crow would have been in existence until the late 70's, which would have thrown back race equality for decades.

Not really. It was a Democratic Supreme Court that found in favor of Brown and a lot of the other landmark rulings that ended Jim Crow.

If left to Democrats, yes, we would still have slavery.. oh wait still have it, enslaving the black man to the idea of government dependency rather than individual prosperity.

Yawn- guy, if blacks are still dependent on government, it's because white people discriminate against them. It's why Resumes that say "Mary" get more call backs than ones that say "Tonisha" on them. And most folks on Welfare are White, but don't let that stop you from making racist generalizations

If left to the Democrats of the day day, Obama would not have been elected when he was. You can't seem to get over the one simple fact that despite Nixon's idiocy, Republicans have a long rich history of fighting racism. You can't contradict it.

Guy, I was a Republican for years before I realized I was voting against my own economic interests. In all those years, never saw a black person, not once. Puh-lease.

Now, I'll agree, AT ONE TIME, the GOP was on the right side of these issues. Ike stood up for civil rights and he got 40% of the black vote. Today, the GOP has so polluted its reputation that Romney only got 6%, and that was because most folks don't realize how racist Mormonism is.

And since when have we begrudged black people the right to vote? Democrats hold that honor. It's "vote Democrat or else." I won't bother with the rest of your statement, which is pure unadulterated liberal garbage. You should talk to Jake about what happened when he tried to level such accusations. What do you suggest white people do? Be ashamed of the color of their skin? Not only have you done it to black people, you are now doing the same thing to the pale skinned man. The real racist is spelled in the modern day liberal.

Wow, man, if you went up against Jake, he probably handed you your ass.

But just like you barely were able to hide your misogyny on the abortion threads, you really aren't doing a very good job hiding your racism here...

1. Oh, yeah, it was, it had to overturn laws instated by LIBERALS in the 1870's.

2. Black people are still dependent on government because...white people still discriminate against them? Is that the best you could do? The seeds of their dependency were planted by your own party.

3. Martin Luther King was closer to a Republican than a Democrat, although he never proclaimed to be part of any party or partisan affiliation. Or did you forget that little tidbit? Jake has not responded to me after that confrontation. So he is probably still licking his wounds. Like you are.

4. Lets not divert from the subject matter here. Misogyny is when you suggest that people like Kermit Gosnell not be vilified for victimizing poor innocent women and children. I have many black friends, I have two friends who are gay, I have a quite a few women as friends. My grandmother is ironically a woman, my mother in law is woman. I was raised by a woman, a single mother. So don't lecture me on racism or misogyny. You have a hard time hiding your hatred of religious people, so if anything you have a lot more to work on than I.

Is it your lot in life to make prevaricated assumptions about people you dislike? Grow the fuck up Joe.

Last edited:
[

And white conservatives fought the black man's right to do those things every step of the way and used the government in every twisted manner they could invent to do so.
Yep!!!

Did you want to note that for the entire hundred years, those "white conservatives fought the black man's rights" ... were actually Liberal Democrats?

1. So, the struggle ended: Thurgood Marshall had won his cases in the Supreme Court, Eisenhower used the military to enforce the victories, Nixon desegregated the schools and building trades, and Democrat “Bull” Connor was voted out of office by the people of Alabama. And, finally, even a majority of Democrats supported civil rights. Democrat segregationists were defeated.

2. This was the precise moment when liberals decided it was time to come out strongly against race discrimination!

3. Not having participated in the winning side of the battle, Democrats spent the next few decades pretending, and engaging in a ritualistic reenactment of the struggle. They wrote a modern day passion play, designating “racists,” “victims of racist violence,” and wrote themselves the best part: “saviors of black America!”

4. “In addition to lying in the history books, liberals lied on their personal resumes. Suddenly, every liberal remembered being beaten up by a 300-pound Southern sheriff during the civil rights movement. Among the ones who have been caught falsely gassing about their civil rights heroism are Bob Beckel, Carl Bernstein and Joseph Ellis. (Some days, it seems as if there are more liberals pretending to have been Freedom Riders than pretending to be Cherokees!)… You will never see anything so brave as a liberal fighting nonexistent enemies.” Liberals Can't Break 200-Year Racism Habit - Ann Coulter - Page full

5. This generalized into a special set of rules for black Americans: instead of punishing violence, criminality and sexual promiscuity, as society has with other groups, society protected said behavior as priceless cultural artifacts, producing a black underclass. “THEY are afraid to say so in public, but many of the North's big-city mayors groan in private that their biggest and most worrisome problem is the crime rate among Negroes.” National Affairs: THE NEGRO CRIME RATE: A FAILURE IN INTEGRATION - TIME

6. Then, liberals set out to destroy the black family. “…national data covering decennial years from 1890 to 1920 show that blacks out-married whites despite a consistent shortage of black males due to their higher rates of mortality.” http://www.irp.wisc.edu/publications/focus/pdfs/foc121e.pdf

a. This lasted through 1950- until liberals decided that it would be a great idea to subsidize illegitimacy.

b. “…Aid to Families with Dependent Children (AFDC), didn’t begin under Johnson. It started under President Franklin D. Roosevelt’s "New Deal" in the 1930s, which authorized the program to make payment to widows with children. Since then, AFDC has been expanded to cover all unmarried parents with children.” Bestselling author Michael Fumento investigates: "Is the Great Society to Blame? If Not, Why Have Problems Worsened Since ’60s?" Out-of-wedlock-births among blacks skyrocketed.

c. The biggest drop in black poverty took place during the two decades before the Great Society. Thomas Sowell, “Civil Rights: Rhetoric or Reality?” p. 84.

7. Next, Liberal judges and academics decided it was a bad idea to punish criminals. They suggested that we try to understand the criminal…and give him 157 second chances.

a. Between 1960 and 1973, the number of FBI index crimes- serious offenses such as murder, rape, arson, robbery, assault, kidnapping and burglary- nearly tripled, from 2,019,600 to 5,891,924.
The Pathological Politics of Criminal Law by William Stuntz :: SSRN

b. Hundreds of thousands of Americans had to die because Liberals had some neat new ideas about crime.

8. In a weird aberration of the thought process, Liberals are unable to process questions such as:
a. You think not imprisoning criminals will lead to less crime?
b. You say that by paying women to have children out of wedlock, we’ll reduce the illegitimacy rate?
c. Are you sure that a guaranteed income will encourage people to work harder?

9. To hide their own role in the suppression of a black middle class, liberals promoted the myth that it was slavery alone that had produced dystopian culture.

a. The entire press corps dedicated itself to clamping down on anyone that looked askance at the dysfunctional black culture.

b. Look closely at film footage of Martin Luther King’s campaigns, and note impeccably dressed audiences in sober business clothes: middle class gatherings of married parents and intact families. Destroyed by malignant reformers.
From "Mugged," by Coulter

Lets do a little research shall we? Let's see who has been more detrimental to the causes of the Black American.

In the 1860s, Southern Democrats continually advocated the use of slavery. It took a Republican to slay these racial demons with the 13th Amendment.

During reconstruction, racial equality was continually hampered even after the 13th Amendment's passage; by Democrats who were taking ever increasing majorities in local, state and federal offices, especially during the 1880's. This eventually led to the instatement the Jim Crow laws. In 1875, attempts were made by Republicans to break Jim Crow, it was however, thwarted by Democrats. It was during this time the Democratic Party gave birth to the KKK.

For nearly a century, Jim Crow ruled over the land with an iron fist. Nary a black man anywhere could be treated equally, because of the racial hatred of the Democratic Party. These laws were finally ended by the Supreme Court Decision of 1954, Brown v. Board of Education of Topeka. Ironically, in 1963, it was Democrats who launched major opposition to the Equal Pay Act, which effectively ended the gender pay disparity in the workplace.

In 1964, Democrats were once again fighting to stop racial equality in the states. They fought tooth and nail against the Civil Rights act of 1964, with a former Klansman leading the charge. As a Democratic Senator Richard Russell from Georgia put it: "We will resist to the bitter end any measure or any movement which would have a tendency to bring about social equality and intermingling and amalgamation of the races in our (Southern) states."

For 57 days they filibustered the bill, until Senator Everett Dirksen (R-IL) shamed them into relenting. The Bill was signed into law by Lyndon Johnson in the Summer of 1964. The next year, the same Congress passed the Voting Rights Act.

Where were Democrats? I thought they claimed to be the party of equality? Yet history is riddled with examples of their racial hatred towards African Americans. It's sad in a way to think how they have warped and twisted their minds into believing the current platforms in place today, kept ignorant of the history that precedes the Democratic Party.

Last edited:
Lets do a little research shall we? Let's see who has been more detrimental to the causes of the Black American.

In the 1860s, Southern Democrats continually advocated the use of slavery. It took a Republican to slay these racial demons with the 13th Amendment.

During reconstruction, racial equality was continually hampered even after the 13th Amendment's passage; by Democrats who were taking ever increasing majorities in local, state and federal offices, especially during the 1880's. This eventually led to the instatement the Jim Crow laws. In 1875, attempts were made by Republicans to break Jim Crow, it was however, thwarted by Democrats. It was during this time the Democratic Party gave birth to the KKK.

For nearly a century, Jim Crow ruled over the land with an iron fist. Nary a black man anywhere could be treated equally, because of the racial hatred of the Democratic Party. These laws were finally ended by the Supreme Court Decision of 1954, Brown v. Board of Education of Topeka. Ironically, in 1963, it was Democrats who launched major opposition to the Equal Pay Act, which effectively ended the gender pay disparity in the workplace.

In 1964, Democrats were once again fighting to stop racial equality in the states. They fought tooth and nail against the Civil Rights act of 1964, with a former Klansman leading the charge. As a Democratic Senator Richard Russell from Georgia put it: "We will resist to the bitter end any measure or any movement which would have a tendency to bring about social equality and intermingling and amalgamation of the races in our (Southern) states."

For 57 days they filibustered the bill, until Senator Everett Dirksen (R-IL) shamed them into relenting. The Bill was signed into law by Lyndon Johnson in the Summer of 1964. The next year, the same Congress passed the Voting Rights Act.

Where were Democrats? I thought they claimed to be the party of equality? Yet history is riddled with examples of their racial hatred towards African Americans. It's sad in a way to think how they have warped and twisted their minds into believing the current platforms in place today, kept ignorant of the history that precedes the Democratic Party.

Southern Democrats back then were CONSERVATIVES.

Remember when Zell Miller, a Southern conservative Democrat, said that he didn't leave the Democratic Party,

the party left him?

Southern Democrats became Republicans when the national Democratic party moved too far to the left of them on civil rights issues;

they, and their racism, found a happy home in the Republican party, which itself was moving to the right.

Last edited:

Not all.

God and goddess, are you really THIS FUCKING STUPID?! (Answer:eek:f course you are!)

Note: Willie Horton was brought up by that "conservative" Al Gore!

[
Did you want to note that for the entire hundred years, those "white conservatives fought the black man's rights" ... were actually Liberal Democrats?

Wrong. They were conservatives, and they identified themselves as conservatives:

Conservative Coalition

In the United States, the conservative coalition was an unofficial Congressional coalition bringing together the conservative majority of the Republican Party

and the conservative, mostly Southern, wing of the Democratic Party.

It was dominant in Congress from 1937 to 1963 and remained a political force until the mid-1980s, eventually dying out in the 1990s.

Conservative coalition - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Do not lie on this board, and if your excuse is ignorance, then do not be ignorant on this board.

[

Wrong. They were conservatives, and they identified themselves as conservatives:

Conservative Coalition

In the United States, the conservative coalition was an unofficial Congressional coalition bringing together the conservative majority of the Republican Party

and the conservative, mostly Southern, wing of the Democratic Party.

It was dominant in Congress from 1937 to 1963 and remained a political force until the mid-1980s, eventually dying out in the 1990s.

Conservative coalition - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Do not lie on this board, and if your excuse is ignorance, then do not be ignorant on this board.

Well, NYLiar....it seems that I must spend great gobs of time correcting both your purposeful errors, and mistakes as well.

One never knows which is which.

The most important points: all the segregationists in the Senate were Democrats, and remained same for the rest of their lives…except for one.

a. And they were not conservative.

b. Strom Thurmond became a Republican, albeit 16 years later. Lets see how many of the 12 in the Senate were conservative.

c. Senator Harry Byrd, staunch opponent of anti-communist McCarthy

d. Senator Robert Byrd, proabortion, opposed Gulf Wars, supported ERA, high grades from NARAL and ACLU

e. Senator Allen Ellender, McCarthy opponent, pacifist

f. Senator Sam Ervin, McCarthy opponent, anti-Vietnam War, Nixon antagonist

g. Senator Albert Gore, Sr., McCarthy opponent, anti-Vietnam War

h. Senator James Eastland, strong anti-communist

i. Senator Wm. Fulbright, McCarthy opponent, anti-Vietnam War, big UN supporter

j. Senator Walter F. George, supported TVA, and Great Society programs

k. Senator Ernest Hollings, initiated federal food stamp program, …but supported Clarence Thomas’ nomination

l. Senator Russell Long, led the campaign for Great Society programs

m. Senator Richard Russell, McCarthy opponent, anti-Vietnam War, supported FDR’s New Deal

n. Senator John Stennis, McCarthy opponent, opposed Robert Bork’s nomination
Op.Cit.

Notice how segregationist positions went hand-in-hand with opposition to McCarthy?
Not all Democrats….Robert Kennedy worked for McCarthy, and Senator John F. Kenned refused to censure him.

1. Oh, yeah, it was, it had to overturn laws instated by LIBERALS in the 1870's.

Guy, you are conflating "Liberal/Conservative" with "Democrat/Republican". In fact, the Democrats were pretty conservative up until FDR, and the Republicans were pretty liberal until Barry "Deep Down you know he's nuts" Goldwater took over.

2. Black people are still dependent on government because...white people still discriminate against them? Is that the best you could do? The seeds of their dependency were planted by your own party.

Again, there are more whites on welfare than blacks. The "seeds of dependency" are that the wealthy need to keep working Americans divided and fighting amongst themselves.

And if you think racism isn't practiced in HR Departments all over the country, you are delusional.

3. Martin Luther King was shockingly a Republican. Or did you forget that little tidbit? Jake has not responded to me after that confrontation. So he is probably still licking his wounds. Like you are.

He's probably laughing his ass off you said something so absurd.

4. Lets not divert from the subject matter here. Misogyny is when you suggest that people like Kermit Gosnell not be vilified for victimizing poor innocent women and children. I have many black friends, I have two friends who are gay, I have a quite a few women as friends. My grandmother is ironically a woman, my mother in law is woman. I was raised by a woman, a single mother. So don't lecture me on racism or misogyny. You have a hard time hiding your hatred of religious people, so if anything you have a lot more to work on than I.

Guy, you convinced me you were a misogynist when you started talking about "twats" and "spreading legs" in an abortion thread.

Gosnell should be villified because he's a bad doctor. But when you have a system where health care is a luxury instead of a right, you should expect him.

Is it your lot in life to make prevaricated assumptions about people you dislike? Grow the fuck up Joe.

I usually get you guys pegged.

Like I said, I was pretty right wing, until my Romney-loving boss showed me the True Meaning of Christmas. So unfortunately, I know exactly where people like you and PC come from. Been there, done that, wore the tee-shirt.

You are just upset about the thrashing you got over Kent State.

Where did you learn to speak English......George Orwell's "1984"???

Black is white, up is down, thrashed is victorious?????
Do you get good mileage driving in reverse?
Sort of like an inverse Einstein.

You ninny....I proved, with an audio tape, that shots were fired at the Guard.
It was my point....proven.

You, your usual 'is not, is not.'

Do you realize that blondes tell jokes about you?

I proved that the audio tape bullshit did not matter because the National Guard did not hear any shots. The audio tape is not definite proof or it would have been all over the media. So much for your conspiracy theory.

so its bullshit and hey it doesn't matter anyway?

:lol:

Southern Democrats back then were CONSERVATIVES.

Remember when Zell Miller, a Southern conservative Democrat, said that he didn't leave the Democratic Party,

the party left him?

Southern Democrats became Republicans when the national Democratic party moved too far to the left of them on civil rights issues;

they, and their racism, found a happy home in the Republican party, which itself was moving to the right.

right so you accord redemption to some - gore sr. fulbright, carter, bryd....(and resurrection vis a vis past action's contradictory to blacks) and withhold it from others.....becasue..... they were conservatives all along:eek:

:lol:

and I will ask you the same thing I ask all of the South strategy nitwits- please provide proof that a) the SS was successful, b) bills, legislation etc. thats speaks to this influx of rednecks that resulted in such......

Forum List

Back