The Real Crime: Honesty

In a land of deceit, telling the truth is a capital offense. The United States is now a land of deceit.

You wanna be black don't you? Just admit it already or get a black boyfriend...something..jeez

She wants to continue to be told how think by rightwing propagandists who have gotten rich convincing people like her that they need to be told how to think.

One of the " rightwing propagandists" who've 'told me how to think' is John McWhorter....I've read two of his books.

Another heretic is the linguist John McWhorter, who wrote in "Losing the Race: Self-Sabotage in Black America," 'Is school a "white" thing? If not, then why do African -American students from comfortable middle-class backgrounds perform so badly in the classroom? What is it that prevents so many black college students in the humanities an social sciences from studying anything other than black subjects? Why do young black people born decades after the heyday of the Civil Rights movement see victimhood as the defining element of their existence?'

1. He really isn't rightwing.
'McWhorter characterizes himself as "a cranky liberal Democrat"'
John McWhorter - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

2. I put that quote in 'cause I knew it would annoy caption.

I got a million of 'em!

Where was Bill as a father figure, when he fathered a child to his mistress while having a wife and children at home?

So.....by implication, since you're criticizing the behavior.....

....you must be agreeing with the indictment in Cosby's speech.

I knew you had it in you!

Of Course I am. I see irresponsible,laziness in many humans. What do you do with those that refuse to listen or tow the line?

You let 'em live their lives, of course.

Choices are directly related to consequences and responsibility.

3 times a week? Why so obsessed with only this subject?

You are right! I love to post about truth and honesty!

I can see you'd like to address the topic.....c'mon, little fella....put on your big boy pants!

Did you just learn about reverse psychology? :rofl:

I hope you're not implying that, in reality, I don't want you to speak to the topic!

Of course I do!

You know that I'm ready and able to handle any discourse.

Bring it on!!!

Or....hide behind some ad hominem.....ya' know, if that's all you're capable of doing....
(I can handle that, too....)

When a black liberal sees the light, he is no longer accepted as black or a liberal. Funny how that works. I've always thought that black people shouldn't depend on the government for their needs, nor be encouraged to play the victim card.

Frederick Douglass was once asked, "What shall we (the Government) do with a Negro?"

"...Do nothing with us! Your doing with us has already played the mischief with us. Do nothing with us!"

No truer words have ever been spoken by a black man.

See, this discussion is and only will be from the stance that UNLESS a black person is Republican he is stupid or "doesn't see the light"

PC brings this topic up at least on a weekly basis and every week its the same thing. Either you're a smart black conservative or youre a stupid black democrat.

And that's where it shows that there is no middle ground when discussing this topic with some ppl

I am sure Political Chic will stop to bring this topic up once a week, as soon as liberals stop referring to black conservatives as wingnuts, Uncle Toms, idiots, traitors to their race, stupid, act and talk "white" and denigrate and besmirch conservative blacks for the simple reason that they dare to be conservative.

Will liberals ever allow a black person be conservative without suffering liberal invectives?

'Liberal' - bad. Opposite - good.
'Chic's theme without waste of wood.

You are right! I love to post about truth and honesty!

I can see you'd like to address the topic.....c'mon, little fella....put on your big boy pants!

Did you just learn about reverse psychology? :rofl:

I hope you're not implying that, in reality, I don't want you to speak to the topic!

Of course I do!

You know that I'm ready and able to handle any discourse.

Bring it on!!!

Or....hide behind some ad hominem.....ya' know, if that's all you're capable of doing....
(I can handle that, too....)

No, you're good.

Republican - good. Democrat - Bad
Black Republican - smart. Black Democrat - Dumb

Last edited:
I think the Right so prizes their black conservatives that if they could have their way they'd

have them stuffed and mounted and placed on prominent display in a trophy case, in the Reagan library, or some such place.

Let's explore why the Left needs to enlist blacks....

But, the Dems can's take a chance on losing the black constituency....so, here we are.
They're pretty much saddled with this donkey.

"...what would happen if a smaller percentage of blacks turned out:

- At 90 percent black turn-out, Wisconsin’s 10 electoral votes slide into the GOP column.

- At 75 percent black turn-out, Pennsylvania’s 21 electoral votes go Republican.

- At 70 percent Michigan’s 17 electoral votes turn from blue to red.

- At 50 percent the GOP collects Delawre’s three electoral votes.

I don’t know what a realistic number to project is for the effects of angry black apathy, but I’ll stop at 50 percent. It may be that going as low as 75 percent is unrealistic. Most likely it’s impossible to say. (And this doesn’t take into account things like congressional districts where black voters make the margin of difference.)"

Robert Schlesinger: The Democrats and the Black Vote

Isn't it astounding how regularly you ram your foot in your mouth?
Am I brilliant....or you just stupid?

Where was Bill as a father figure, when he fathered a child to his mistress while having a wife and children at home?

Do you mean John Kerry's running mate who did that, then paid his aide to accept responsibility?? :lmao:

Well you are just a nice person is all, and you deserve relevant posts to your thread, not some cockeyed liberal trying to divert, deflect and attack you because he has no argument!

You are right, we aren't liberals.. we're adults. :rofl:

I think the Right so prizes their black conservatives that if they could have their way they'd

have them stuffed and mounted and placed on prominent display in a trophy case, in the Reagan library, or some such place.

Let's explore why the Left needs to enlist blacks....

But, the Dems can's take a chance on losing the black constituency....so, here we are.
They're pretty much saddled with this donkey.

"...what would happen if a smaller percentage of blacks turned out:

- At 90 percent black turn-out, Wisconsin’s 10 electoral votes slide into the GOP column.

- At 75 percent black turn-out, Pennsylvania’s 21 electoral votes go Republican.

- At 70 percent Michigan’s 17 electoral votes turn from blue to red.

- At 50 percent the GOP collects Delawre’s three electoral votes.

I don’t know what a realistic number to project is for the effects of angry black apathy, but I’ll stop at 50 percent. It may be that going as low as 75 percent is unrealistic. Most likely it’s impossible to say. (And this doesn’t take into account things like congressional districts where black voters make the margin of difference.)"

Robert Schlesinger: The Democrats and the Black Vote

Isn't it astounding how regularly you ram your foot in your mouth?
Am I brilliant....or you just stupid?

You're demeaning black Americans for voting?

lol, another PC classic.

Have you considered a career in writing fortune cookies?

You would certainly kill more trees than I if it came to print.

Certainly true!

But the reason would be merit, faculty, and quality!

Recognized, no doubt, by all!

I know you don't believe that, 'Chic! You're certainly well aware that the average reading level is way below the threshold for ALL to understand your tomes - er - posts. Fortune cookies are already a challenge.

You wanna be black don't you? Just admit it already or get a black boyfriend...something..jeez

She wants to continue to be told how think by rightwing propagandists who have gotten rich convincing people like her that they need to be told how to think.

One of the " rightwing propagandists" who've 'told me how to think' is John McWhorter....I've read two of his books.

Another heretic is the linguist John McWhorter, who wrote in "Losing the Race: Self-Sabotage in Black America," 'Is school a "white" thing? If not, then why do African -American students from comfortable middle-class backgrounds perform so badly in the classroom? What is it that prevents so many black college students in the humanities an social sciences from studying anything other than black subjects? Why do young black people born decades after the heyday of the Civil Rights movement see victimhood as the defining element of their existence?'

1. He really isn't rightwing.
'McWhorter characterizes himself as "a cranky liberal Democrat"'
John McWhorter - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

2. I put that quote in 'cause I knew it would annoy caption.

I got a million of 'em!

He's a black centrist which effectively puts him in the black rightwing...

...and he makes a good living doing it.

Your posts read like the ramblings of a schizophrenic bum in the park.

You jump from one thought to the next, making all these ridiculously idiotic statements in this emphatic tone.

And your "outline" follows no known format for outlining notes. You're either a dingy chic or a mental patient with access to a computer.

Forum List

Back