The Real Danger of All This Hub Bub over The Russians: WAR

boedicca

Uppity Water Nymph from the Land of Funk
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 12, 2007
The Dems are playing with fire over all of these "Russians" accusations. The underlying implication is that Russia is THE ENEMY. They're not. They are at most a sometimes friendly Adversary.

But what the Dems are doing could turn them into a very assertive Enemy...and precipitate a hot war.

I don't think so.

I think the real danger is not recognizing HOW to appropriately work with Russia and that means not rolling over when they've engaged in election tampering, etc. - not just us, but other countries. That doesn't mean "war". It means drawing appropriate lines. Russia is pissed off at the sanctions because they are hurting and they are trying to influence various regimes illicitely in order to get them dropped.

The Dems are playing with fire over all of these "Russians" accusations. The underlying implication is that Russia is THE ENEMY. They're not. They are at most a sometimes friendly Adversary.

But what the Dems are doing could turn them into a very assertive Enemy...and precipitate a hot war.
We dodged a thermonuclear bullet when God kept Hillary out of the White House. She would have gone to war with Russia by now

The more I watch this clown show the more convinced I am that obummer and pootin are working in collusion to try and destabilize, and topple, this lawful government.

We dodged a thermonuclear bullet when God kept Hillary out of the White House. She would have gone to war with Russia by now

Oh b.s. - your man in the White House would have us going to war with China and Iran if he could.

The more I watch this clown show the more convinced I am that obummer and pootin are working in collusion to try and destabilize, and topple, this lawful government.

I doubt it, Obama is the only one that reacted strongly to the hacking. I support a full bipartisan investigation.

I doubt it, Obama is the only one that reacted strongly to the hacking. I support a full bipartisan investigation.

They knew the russians, and other State operators, were hacking our government, and governmental organizations, for over two years prior to the election and did nothing, absolutely nothing about it.

Oh b.s. - your man in the White House would have us going to war with China and Iran if he could.

No, he wouldn't. It's bad for business. I view the trumpster like the Mafia, if it was bad for their business they wouldn't do it.

The DEMS were just fine with Russian influence when they were able to profit from it.

Just sayin'.

They knew the russians, and other State operators, were hacking our government, and governmental organizations, for over two years prior to the election and did nothing, absolutely nothing about it.

I disagree....they did do things, but the problem was also length of time getting enough information to be actionable. NYT, for once, did a really good thorough article on it: https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/01/us/politics/obama-trump-russia-election-hacking.html

"Better look the other way at all the Russian shit Trump is knee deep in...OR WAR!"

No, he wouldn't. It's bad for business. I view the trumpster like the Mafia, if it was bad for their business they wouldn't do it.

I don't see Clinton doing it. She's a saavy politician, and she KNOWS Russia and Putin. He can't play her like he can Trump.

I don't see Clinton doing it. She's a saavy politician, and she KNOWS Russia and Putin. He can't play her like he can Trump.
She's a saavy politician,

If she was a savvy politician, she would have won the popular AND the electoral votes.

She hasn't shown herself to be savvy at all

I disagree....they did do things, but the problem was also length of time getting enough information to be actionable. NYT, for once, did a really good thorough article on it: https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/01/us/politics/obama-trump-russia-election-hacking.html

What exactly did the obama admin do about the issue? They certainly didn't bother to educate their people about using stupid passwords and the threat from phishing schemes. This is just like hillary's claim to be "fighting for women and children". Well, for all of her so called fighting there is virtually nothing to show for it. The same is true of the hacking that was going on. The obama admin COULD have done some significant things as regards computer security. They didn't do a damned thing. Not one thing.

Was Russia just being our "friendly adversary" when they buzzed our Navy ships with their warplanes?

I think the real danger is not recognizing HOW to appropriately work with Russia and that means not rolling over when they've engaged in election tampering, etc. - not just us, but other countries. That doesn't mean "war". It means drawing appropriate lines. Russia is pissed off at the sanctions because they are hurting and they are trying to influence various regimes illicitely in order to get them dropped.
America goes all over the world influencing elections, backing military coup's, funding unpopular dictators, invading and droning countries at will, and generally creating instability throughout the world.

Yet we are in a tizzy because the Russians "might" have influenced our last election. ... :cuckoo:

Was Russia just being our "friendly adversary" when they buzzed our Navy ships with their warplanes?

What is it about ADVERSARY that you don't understand?

What is it about ADVERSARY that you don't understand?

I understand the word adversary very well. I just don't understand why you used the term "friendly adversary" instead of just adversary.

they arent up to it Sugar Shorts boedicca

Forum List

Back