The real Nancy Pelosi

Trump did mock the hell out of her - deservedly - and I think something snapped insise of her.

Remember when he was President she use to twitch, freeze up, and say crazy things like Joe does now?!

Now that he is out of office she no longer does these things, but she has found a new purpose that drives her entire life - 'Get Trump!'

:auiqs.jpg:

Good for Nancy!
Good to know who was actually standing up for the Constitution that day!

And who was cowering in the Oval office like a trembling rabbit watching it all unfold on Fox News.
This bed wetter REALLY IS that retarded folks.

Nanzi Pillousy "standing up" for the COTUS? LOL....

She can barely stand as it is, but to even assert that criminal sociopath hag is doing anything other than undermining the COTUS means you have to be carnival freakishly stupid. The sort of reject that is kept in a cage so children can through peanuts at it.

1665758492318.png

Last edited:
but i thoguht you liberals didn't like to fat-shame people?

oh, that's right.. your moral values (LMAO at that term being applied to y'all!) fly out the window when a R is involved.

liberals have no soul. They gave it to Satan.
I think libturd were never born with souls. I've begun to believe that they're literally God's NPC's. They're placed along our lives as part of a challenge or temptation. If you kill one that hasn't physically harmed you, no matter how stupid they are, you lose the game.

Prove it. The Democrats held a little lynch party but they were so stupid, they forgot to bring a rope. Their little "committee" hasn't done a fucking thing except for showing how stupid, petty, and vindictive Democrats are. It has served no purpose other than costing the US taxpayers money, causing CNN's and MSNBC's ratings to drop, giving Trump more notoriety, and turning more people away from the Democrat Party.

When their little "committee" is done, Trump will still be untouched, unfazed, and probably more determined. In case you haven't noticed, 17 out of 20 of the 2022 gubernatorial candidates Trump endorsed, won their primary elections. Only 3 of the 24 Senatorial candidates Trump endorsed lost in the primary elections. Out of the 146 Congressional candidates Trump endorsed, only 8 of them lost. And out of the 27 state executive candidates Trump endorsed, only four of them lost.

List of endorsements by Donald Trump - Wikipedia

That is the power of Trump and no matter what you do, you can't stop him.

Prove it. The Democrats held a little lynch party but they were so stupid, they forgot to bring a rope. Their little "committee" hasn't done a fucking thing except for showing how stupid, petty, and vindictive Democrats are. It has served no purpose other than costing the US taxpayers money, causing CNN's and MSNBC's ratings to drop, giving Trump more notoriety, and turning more people away from the Democrat Party.

When their little "committee" is done, Trump will still be untouched, unfazed, and probably more determined. In case you haven't noticed, 17 out of 20 of the 2022 gubernatorial candidates Trump endorsed, won their primary elections. Only 3 of the 24 Senatorial candidates Trump endorsed lost in the primary elections. Out of the 146 Congressional candidates Trump endorsed, only 8 of them lost. And out of the 27 state executive candidates Trump endorsed, only four of them lost.

TWS (Trump Worship Syndrome) is a strange thing.

Makes people completely blind to reality.

I think libturd were never born with souls. I've begun to believe that they're literally God's NPC's. They're placed along our lives as part of a challenge or temptation. If you kill one that hasn't physically harmed you, no matter how stupid they are, you lose the game.

Everyone isborn with a soul. But then Satan comes along and promises heaven on Earth and some idiots fall for it

No, wait, we all fall for it one way or another.. but some of us find the Savior--and do that 6-letter (but dims think it is a 4 letter) thing

Repent

Thank you for this much appreciated (and not known) information. I knew T backed candidates were winning a lot but didn't have the exact numbers.

:)

All Trump supporters should read this post. It reminds us, if we need reminding, that the mainstream media really is LYING its ass off. If you watch that trash long enough, u can forget such things.. and end up drinking at least a sip of that hideous Kool Aid

Thank you for this much appreciated (and not known) information. I knew T backed candidates were winning a lot but didn't have the exact numbers.

:)

All Trump supporters should read this post. It reminds us, if we need reminding, that the mainstream media really is LYING its ass off. If you watch that trash long enough, u can forget such things.. and end up drinking at least a sip of that hideous Kool Aid

After waking up to the 6 AM news every morning for 4+ years Trump has been in the spotlight, and being assaulted by every fake scandal, phony outrage, and abominable contrived lie they could think of, I just block out every disparaging thing I hear about Trump. Those leftist idiots have been crying "Wolf!" ever since he and Melania came down the escalator.

It's about time they get eaten alive by the same wolf they conjured up.

Good for Nancy!
Good to know who was actually standing up for the Constitution that day!

And who was cowering in the Oval office like a trembling rabbit watching it all unfold on Fox News.
The Constitution guarantees free speech, numby.

Forum List

Back