The real Nancy Pelosi

She is such a despicable POS.

PELOSI ON JAN. 6: "I hope [Trump] comes. I’m gonna punch him out! This is my moment. I’ve been waiting for this—for trespassing on the Capitol grounds. I’m gonna punch him out and I’m gonna go to jail and I’m gonna be happy."

Breaking911 on Gab: 'PELOSI ON JAN. 6: "I hope [Trump] comes. I’m gonn…'

Frightened of a tiny, frail looking woman, JGalt????

What a badass Pelosi really is. This is what an ALPHA really looks like. Not that snivelling piece of shit you voted for.

Id slap that bitches dentures right out of her idiot mouth.

She'd cut your heart out and hand it to you before your hand got anywhere near her. Remember when Pelosi said to Trump "Don't underestimate my power, Mr. President", but you continue to do just that.

Trump is so scared of her, he won't even be in the same room with her. She even wore his balls on a necklace at the SOU Address. His nickname for her is "Nancy".

What a badass Pelosi really is. This is what an ALPHA really looks like. Not that snivelling piece of shit you voted for.

She'd cut your heart out and hand it to you before your hand got anywhere near her. Remember when Pelosi said to Trump "Don't underestimate my power, Mr. President", but you continue to do just that.

Trump is so scared of her, he won't even be in the same room with her. She even wore his balls on a necklace at the SOU Address. His nickname for her is "Nancy".
You have a vivid imagination. Keep it up. It's fun to hear you shriek so.

She cannot stay sober enough to complete a full sentence. Lol, even her husband has to stay drunk and take drugs to deal with her.

she’s unhinged, who wants to be in the same room as a violent unhinged person like nancy?

Now the devilish creature is a tiny frail woman. When things get primal a person like her will be disemboweled.

She represents the endemic hatred and violence that is the Democrat party today. The hateful old crone.

Pelosi, in her characteristic feistiness, made no bones about how she would handle Trump if he were to broach the Capitol grounds: "I hope [Trump] comes. I’m gonna punch him out! This is my moment. I’ve been waiting for this—for trespassing on the Capitol grounds. I’m gonna punch him out and I’m gonna go to jail and I’m gonna be happy."
Trump is huge compared to her. It's laughable for the skinny, wrinkly, alcoholic, malnourished, surgically held together, tiny, ancient Pelosi to be talking sh!t.

Last edited:
She is such a despicable POS.

PELOSI ON JAN. 6: "I hope [Trump] comes. I’m gonna punch him out! This is my moment. I’ve been waiting for this—for trespassing on the Capitol grounds. I’m gonna punch him out and I’m gonna go to jail and I’m gonna be happy."

Breaking911 on Gab: 'PELOSI ON JAN. 6: "I hope [Trump] comes. I’m gonn…'
10 or 12 years ago I read a book on pelosi. It amasses me on just how unlawful this wench is. It showed me how completely stupid these democrats are. After ripping these people of San Francisco for millions of dollars she is still re-elected. Though illegal she has always ran more than one political, actions committee because if you take in more money than you pay out in fines you do it showing just what her morals are. She drinks like a fish and bought her booze on your dime. Her next face lift she will be sporting a beard. Not only lawless but lacks any morals. She has no issues being married to a sick homosexual pervert hopping in bed with any degenerate that comes along. This also tells a lot of just how stupid and sick the party that keeps electing her. One this criminal and re-elected shows why this country is done. We have prisons with better class of people.

Forum List

Back