The REAL Superbowl Half-time Show: Let us pray for Trump, Damar Hamlin, The Democrats, and America in general! Aetheists welcome to wish America well!

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
America is great because America is good! Donald Trump's goodness made us enjoy 4 years of greatness. let us pray that he can win in 2024, and with the help of united America, make america great again...again!

I chose to turn on the YesTV channel (a religious network here) to watch some old, sermon replays. This one looks like it is from the 90s. More inspiring than most halftime shows. I may not even watch the second half tbh.

• Banned
I chose to turn on the YesTV channel (a religious network here) to watch some old, sermon replays. This one looks like it is from the 90s. More inspiring than most halftime shows. I may not even watch the second half tbh.
i love Christian sermons, including in Arabic, though i don't go to church, and did i mention i'm mostly an atheist lol

you should listen to Lebanon's Patriarch Bcharaa Raii as he eviscerates Lebanese politicians' greed in his weekly Sunday sermon, but it's in Arabic, so you wouldn't understand the language

The half time show right now is straight up filth. The singer is grabbing her crotch and sticking her fingers up to her nose smelling it. Filthy negress!

• Banned
The half time show right now is straight up filth. The singer is grabbing her crotch and sticking her fingers up to her nose smelling it. Filthy negress!
no racism please. God could have easily made you a black man if he wanted to

America is great because America is good! Donald Trump's goodness made us enjoy 4 years of greatness. let us pray that he can win in 2024, and with the help of united America, make america great again...again!

Trump is a treasonous Russian compromised lying corrupt sexual pervert. Fact.

Forum List

Back