The real Trump threat.

They just can't wrap their heads around the fact that the rest of the country just doesn't love Trump like they do.

That's at the foundation of all this. It simply doesn't register.
You (and they) can't wrap your heads around anything. Period. You blindly believe what you want to believe because you don't like a personality- not q one of you has said or done anything to prove anything other than your blind devotion to your hate of a personality you don't like.
Calm down.

I think it’s more likely they just refuse to consider they’re wrong. That’s the first step to actually being wrong.
Look in the mirror shit for brains while you point that finger- stop being so obstinately obtuse-
Honestly, you’re just ranting. This doesn’t have any specificity and therefore this is just stomping your feet and whining.

And what do you base your supposedly objective opinion that judges are stool pigeons and puppets?
Results you simple minded moron.
Judges are corrupt puppets because they don’t agree with me. When you refuse to consider you’re wrong, you get some pretty illogical conclusions.

Your lack of objectivity is showing. An objective person considers themselves fallible.

And what do you base your supposedly objective opinion that judges are stool pigeons and puppets?
Judges are corrupt puppets because they don’t agree with me. When you refuse to consider you’re wrong, you get some pretty illogical conclusions.

Your lack of objectivity is showing. An objective person considers themselves fallible.
But they're much smarter than anyone else, so there's that.

So far, the USSC, state supreme courts, Republican governors, Republican election officials, and the Attorney General would say the same thing.
The fix is in- there have been many videos and interviews posted here- that you (and they) refuse to acknowledge them is THE proof- idiot.

They don't want the evidence in a court room- just like the 9/11 shit or the JFK shit- it will/would expose the trash for what they are- liars- follow the money, see the agenda and it ain't China, or Russia, or Iran or Mexico funneling it-

Calm down.
I'm calm as a cucumber-and a lot more intelligent- I don't let my emotions (or dislikes) spoil my aim- count on it

You don't appear to be particularly calm to me ;-)

72639.jpg

So far, the USSC, state supreme courts, Republican governors, Republican election officials, and the Attorney General would say the same thing.
The fix is in- there have been many videos and interviews posted here- that you (and they) refuse to acknowledge them is THE proof- idiot.

They don't want the evidence in a court room- just like the 9/11 shit or the JFK shit- it will/would expose the trash for what they are- liars- follow the money, see the agenda and it ain't China, or Russia, or Iran or Mexico funneling it-
I KNOW BRO

IT'S A CONSPIRACY I TELL YOU

AAAUUUGGGHHH MAGA

Incredible. They really believe this.
It's not incredible you don't though-willfully blind comes to mind.
So you believe it too. Okay!
I think some Trump supporters would be more willing to believe Trump won a Saddam Hussein style victory with 95% of the vote before they’d believe he lost.

I saw interviews with the thugs in camo caring semi-automatic rifles saying that the ONLY way Trump could lose the election would be if it were rigged. There was no way he could possibly lose a fair election. The polls were wrong, just like they were in 2016. These interviews took place before the election.

LefTard Logic:
These are thugs-
PC5BQE46N5DFJODLQLVRF2TVFI.jpg

These are not thugs-
4ad.jpg

Hahaha...NOBODY takes you twisted clowns seriously...NOBODY!

But they're much smarter than anyone else, so there's that.
They’re woke. Nothing gives you a sense of superiority like feeling you know something no one else does.

January 6, 2021 is the day
Here’s what’s going to happen that day. Pence will read out all of Biden’s 306 votes. Some Republicans will throw a tantrum about them. Congress will waste a lot of time entertaining their nonsense as is required by the constitution. And the end result will be 306 votes for Biden.

No if you think its bad today, without the Constitution the USA would be something more akin to a monarchy and 98% of us would be in the peasant class.

With the Wuhan designer virus, that is already the reality. The Maoist democrats are waging civil war against this nation and have utterly destroyed the middle class with the lock downs.

Forum List

Back