The Real War on Women.

WelfareQueen

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2013
Uranus
There is a war on women, and the real aggressor is the Democrat Party. Don't believe me? Read the following.

The Democrat Party doesn't give a shit about "women's health," or anything related to what women do in their everyday lives. It's all about a woman's uterus. That is really what it comes down to.

When was the last time a Democrat talked about women as bread-winners, or mothers, or folks who take care of their families? They don't, and do you know why? Democrats don't want to empower women. They don't want women to feel like they are successful, and have control of their lives.

Ladies, you need the Government to protect your uterus, because...let's face it...according to the Democrats, you are not a real human being...all you are is your uterus.

And ladies, please stop thinking you can have a successful life, or be a productive citizen without the Government. Without the Government, you are nothing but a uterus, don't you see that? And no one cares more about your uterus than the Democrats.

Folks, the bottom line for the Democrats is social control and buying votes based on people's dependence and perceived need of Government. It is all a lie. Women and men have done just fine for years without the fucking Government crawling up our assholes. Enough is enough.

And ladies...if you want an abortion, I have no problem with that. As a man, it is not my issue or concern. But let me be clear...I also believe you are more than a fucking uterus. You are being duped by Democrats in a phony "war on women," when the Democrats real enemy are strong, independent people of either gender.

Thanks for that awesome fact free, name calling display of a way to waste 2 min of a guys life

Thanks for that awesome fact free, name calling display of a way to waste 2 min of a guys life

No one loves you? Even Mommie doesn't care? No wonder this thread hit a nerve.

Attachments

• $AAAADM0SFw4AAAAAAL5kgw.jpg
    $AAAADM0SFw4AAAAAAL5kgw.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 70
Last edited by a moderator:
Republican's are good at outlining legitimate rape and defining it for women.

You actually bring up a very good point. There is an element of extreme social conservatism that runs in the Republican Party that is just as nuts as the Democrats. The two idiots who ran for the Senate last year deserved to lose. And it's always fucking men trying to exert control.

Leave women alone. They don't need the Government to wipe their nose, and they don't need middle aged wack jobs ti tell them what rape is.

There is a war on women, and the real aggressor is the Democrat Party. Don't believe me? Read the following.

The Democrat Party doesn't give a shit about "women's health," or anything related to what women do in their everyday lives. It's all about a woman's uterus. That is really what it comes down to.

When was the last time a Democrat talked about women as bread-winners, or mothers, or folks who take care of their families? They don't, and do you know why? Democrats don't want to empower women. They don't want women to feel like they are successful, and have control of their lives.

Ladies, you need the Government to protect your uterus, because...let's face it...according to the Democrats, you are not a real human being...all you are is your uterus.

And ladies, please stop thinking you can have a successful life, or be a productive citizen without the Government. Without the Government, you are nothing but a uterus, don't you see that? And no one cares more about your uterus than the Democrats.

Folks, the bottom line for the Democrats is social control and buying votes based on people's dependence and perceived need of Government. It is all a lie. Women and men have done just fine for years without the fucking Government crawling up our assholes. Enough is enough.

And ladies...if you want an abortion, I have no problem with that. As a man, it is not my issue or concern. But let me be clear...I also believe you are more than a fucking uterus. You are being duped by Democrats in a phony "war on women," when the Democrats real enemy are strong, independent people of either gender.

You are so right, the real enemy of women is the far left and their relentless killing of innocent children.

Forum List

Back