wpe80491.gif

wtcrubble03.jpeg

IMG009.JPG

Let's Roll!

2.jpg

shanksville4.jpg

Sun_12_5.jpg

Originally posted by DKSuddeth
gee darin, I thought that there was no link between hussein and 9/11. ;)

Don't get me wrong, i'm just not sure if you are being serious or facetious.

Anybody still think that there is no connection between Iraq and 9/11? The smoking gun has yet to be discovered but its out there.

I live about 10-15 minutes from the Pentagon and shall never forget that day, the sound and the plume of smoke along with the constant whir of fighter jets overhead.

The only connection between Iraq and 911 is this:

Saddam was just as happy as OBL...therefore, they both deserve to have a Cruise-missile shoved up their respective rectums, then launch said missiles agaisnt the PLO.

:)

Originally posted by dmp

Saddam was just as happy as OBL...therefore, they both deserve to have a Cruise-missile shoved up their respective rectums, then launch said missiles agaisnt the PLO.

While your chain of justification is inscrutable to me, I am on board with actions prescribed based on your reasoning. Screw em. We need some bigger bombs.

Col. Nathan Jessup: Son, we live in a world that has walls, and those walls have to be guarded by men with guns. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Lieutenant Weinberg? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Santiago and you curse the marines. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know: that Santiago's death, while tragic, probably saved lives. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives. You don't want the truth because, deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall, you need me on that wall. We use words like honor, code, loyalty. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said "thank you" and went on your way. Otherwise I suggest you pick up a weapon and stand at post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to.

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
Col. Nathan Jessup: Son, we live in a world that has walls, and those walls have to be guarded by men with guns. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Lieutenant Weinberg? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Santiago and you curse the marines. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know: that Santiago's death, while tragic, probably saved lives. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives. You don't want the truth because, deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall, you need me on that wall. We use words like honor, code, loyalty. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said "thank you" and went on your way. Otherwise I suggest you pick up a weapon and stand at post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

If i remember right i believe there was a judge in New Yorko who gave a rulling in favor of 911 victims against Saddam Hussien. I dont know many of the details though but im sure there has to be some evidence if it was sufficient for a court of law.

Originally posted by dmp

But there is no proven connection between Hussein and Al Qaeda, or Hussein and 9/11.

Iraq was invaded for no reason beyond Dubbyuh's chubby for Saddam.

Originally posted by Bullypulpit

Now you know that's just not true, Bully!

Do we need to recount the resolutions and the 12 years of defiance of those very resolutions?

Originally posted by jimnyc
Now you know that's just not true, Bully!

Do we need to recount the resolutions and the 12 years of defiance of those very resolutions?

There was no imminent threat towards the US. There are no WMD's.

Originally posted by Sir Evil
Bully, am I detecting a little sarcasm?:D

Have to agree with Jim! the resolution was going to have to be enforced sooner or later, GW had the nads to do the right thing regardless of backing! Now Saddam cant laugh at the U.N. anymore! Just my opinion!:cool:

Just a little. :laugh:

As for Dubbyuh's nads...He's a puppet, he has no nads.:D

Just a little. :laugh:

As for Dubbyuh's nads...He's a puppet, he has no nads.:D

Doesn't say much for the puppeteers that failed miserably before the Bush administration.

But there is no proven connection between Hussein and Al Qaeda, or Hussein and 9/11.

I take it we should have just continued to allow Saddam torture and brutilize his own people? We should have just turned our noses up and pretend it doesn't exist - as long as I'm okay - who cares about anyone else right?

Adolf Hitler suddenly comes to mind.

Forum List

Back