The Rebellion Against Tyrants Continues

I only carry a gun 3 out of 7 days a week.

You try and figure out which 3, comrade traitor. :thup:

When you have to step outside the house. Duh. After all, there are non-whites living out there, and TheParty told you to be very, very afraid.
It depends. Are those non whites millionaire football players?

If you can't trust rich black men who can you trust?

Don't worry about it, mamooth hates white people, because you know, dey white.

Genesee County is Flint Michigan. The PEOPLE have decided this nonsense is coming to an end. People are pretty much going about their business.

Tards can and should take cover under their beds or in their closets.

Bravo!, Bravo! He says he will not enforce the law for 1 mile over the speed limit and I could not find a bit of Michigan data to prove anybody died this whole year for going 1 mile over the the speed limit. Of course he will not enforce the Governor's executive orders regarding Covid-19 either, although there is all kinds of data to show at least 4,880 people died of Covid-19 since around the middle of March, 93 more died in less than the last 48 hours. But, he has important duties to consider for Genesee County, Michigan, as a public safety/law officer, after all his county is not Detroit. His county has only had 230 die of the disease since late March, making them the 5th highest death toll in the state of Michigan out of 83 counties, according to the State of Michigan Coronavirus website. Bravo indeed. He has better things to do, like making political statements in protest of the highest elected official in the state, afterall it's not a matter of public safety. If people up there in his are going to die, let them be about it and decrease the surplus population in Genesee County. Besides, most of them probably not his political party and statistics say definitely not of his race.

Why do you bring race into it?

I am getting sick and tired of the bullshit you racist bastards pull in posts like the one above. No one's race matters, Adolph!

What are you babbling about?

Oh, I see. You had no response to the fact that the right is now screaming how the old and sick need to die for the sake of profits, so you're deflecting
And still you wont condemn sending covid patients among the elderly. But that's not the topic.

Do you support Gretchen destroying an elderly barbers life for this cause?

If so, why is Walmart open?

Why can you buy pot in Michigan?

Why can you get an abortion in Michigan?

An Oregon salon dared to defy an order not to open her business.

The day she did Oregon sent Child Protective Services to her home and confronted her nanny.

That's tyranny folks and government overreach

Oregon is one fucked up state

Says the crowd too scared to leave the house without a gun.

But them, given that the Trump cult now says all personal hygeine is cowardly, we should be grateful they don't leave the house more often.

By the way, nice rally. At least tens of people showed up. That made it tough for you to do the terrorist thing.
you keep to your hygiene, corrected, and I will stick to mine. your input wasn't required here. you want to stay in doors, stay there. why do you believe you have input into my freedom?

Genesee County is Flint Michigan. The PEOPLE have decided this nonsense is coming to an end. People are pretty much going about their business.

Bravo!, Bravo! He says he will not enforce the law for 1 mile over the speed limit and I could not find a bit of Michigan data to prove anybody died this whole year for going 1 mile over the the speed limit. Of course he will not enforce the Governor's executive orders regarding Covid-19 either, although there is all kinds of data to show at least 4,880 people died of Covid-19 since around the middle of March, 93 more died in less than the last 48 hours. But, he has important duties to consider for Genesee County, Michigan, as a public safety/law officer, after all his county is not Detroit. His county has only had 230 die of the disease since late March, making them the 5th highest death toll in the state of Michigan out of 83 counties, according to the State of Michigan Coronavirus website. Bravo indeed. He has better things to do, like making political statements in protest of the highest elected official in the state, afterall it's not a matter of public safety. If people up there in his are going to die, let them be about it and decrease the surplus population in Genesee County. Besides, most of them probably not his political party and statistics say definitely not of his race.

Interesting too that all of these states with the highest death tolls are run by liberal Democrats. New York, Michigan, PA, New Jersey, CA
All these governors running these shutdown states seemingly never get tired of making assholes of themselves. They were too dumb to know rebellions were going to happen. They, in their small totalitarian minds, completely forgot about the spirit of the American people. These governors are so worried about slowing down our economic recovery to hurt Trump's reelection prospects that they totally forgot that the American people don't take kindly to tyrants. If these Democrats think Americans are going to be dictated to and have their rights confiscated, they're even dumber than I thought. Time to eat crow for the blues. Time to take the red pill.

Why do you bring race into it?

I am getting sick and tired of the bullshit you racist bastards pull in posts like the one above. No one's race matters, Adolph!
Stats show some races impacted more than others. Just simple fact. That was only sentence in that thread that even made mentions it and not part of main idea. Interesting how you highlighted in red and bold those 4 words at the very end out of maybe 210 words, when I had not highlights anywhere in the post Did you think your method would increase it's importance? Kind of shallow for an English teacher. I live in a Red state. Never saw the first headline of a public law enforcement official, taking time out of his day to speak out, indeed making a public statement that he would refuse to enforce the guidance of the our governor, or mayors or county legislative bodies about the measures taken to try to lower the sickness and death from the disease. Easy to imagine a Sheriff quietly tell his officers "Don't get carried away on this thing as we have all our usual problems and priorities", but taking time to make public statements that he will not enforce, can only be viewed as a political statement. With 230 killed in his county in 2-1/2 months, public safety obviously is not his priority. Could understand making it low priority if the numbers were like the TN county I live in, with 2 deaths from Covid over the entire pandemic, without making statements to the press. I wonder just how many singular specific things have caused 230 to die in his county in the same time period that he does not care about or view as a legitimate threat to public safety. I suspect he is not part of the demographic most likely effected, be it age, race, or political affiliation. I always enjoy the threads on here where somebody says don't worry about, as it mostly effects those dirty democrats. That was the first 9 words of that same single sentence you ignored.

Stats show some races impacted more than others. Just simple fact
BECAUSE OF THEIR BEHAVIOUR
Could be some of it. Hard to say. But might not be.
  • Diabetes is 60% more common in black Americans than in white Americans. Blacks are up to 2.5 times more likely to suffer a limb amputation and up to 5.6 times more likely to suffer kidney disease than other people with diabetes.
  • African-Americans are three times more likely to die of asthma than white Americans.
  • Deaths from lung scarring -- sarcoidosis -- are 16 times more common among blacks than among whites. The disease recently killed former NFL star Reggie White at age 43.
  • Despite lower tobacco exposure, black men are 50% more likely than white men to get lung cancer.
  • Strokes kill 4 times more 35- to 54-year-old black Americans than white Americans. Blacks have nearly twice the first-time stroke risk of whites.
  • Blacks develop high blood pressure earlier in life -- and with much higher blood pressure levels -- than whites. Nearly 42% of black men and more than 45% of black women aged 20 and older have high blood pressure.
  • Cancer treatment is equally successful for all races. Yet black men have a 40% higher cancer death rate than white men. African-American women have a 20% higher cancer death rate than white wome

An Oregon salon dared to defy an order not to open her business.

The day she did Oregon sent Child Protective Services to her home and confronted her nanny.

That's tyranny folks and government overreach

Oregon is one fucked up state
I hope they remember, but I'm afraid these deep blue states are in too deep to turn back. They prefer watching their fellow citizens be crushed.

Forum List

Back