Come and keep your comrade warm
I'm backed by the U.S.S.R.
Hey you don't know how 'effed you are boys

Backed by the U.S
Backed by the U.S

Backed by the U.S.S.R.

~S~ (w/apologies to the Fab4)
Well that was stupid enough... Don't quit your day job.. lol

Go ahead and donate to Biden, because YOU are sheep.
They are bigger sheep you're right. At least we were getting something from Trump in the way of a great economy, low unemployment, job's, veteran's affair's cleaned up, the border sealed, better foreign affairs diplomacy, NO WAR'S, and three COVID drug's in record time. Hell Biden and Harris refused to take the drug's until he left office, then they sat their aces down willingly as if Trump leaving office changed the drugs origins and it's ties to Trump policies. The Democrat's are the real scammer's and sheep.

They ain't getting nothing but bull crap from Biden and his merry band of knucklehead's, but he makes them feel good as they sink further into poverty than ever before. Talk about a head scratcher, but then again when you look at the Bidenista flock, and what they do in their everyday live's, it becomes clear how their mind's think, so it's really no surprise when you see bird's of a feather flocking together.

It's flying in!! :D Look at that baby. ;)

View attachment 714240

Screen Shot 2022-11-13 at 8.21.25 AM.png

""Après moi, le tinkle!"
Of all the auspicious expressions of the will of the American People, this one was especially upbeat. FiveThirtyEight’s final election forecast had given Gluesenkamp Perez a 2% chance of winning.

Screen Shot 2022-11-13 at 8.37.30 AM.png

Democrats flipped a Washington House seat that has been dominated by the GOP since 2011as the legacy of Jan. 6 and the subsequent impeachment of Trump cast a powerful shadow over the race.
Screen Shot 2022-11-13 at 8.50.02 AM.png
Republican Rep. Jaime Herrera Beutler, first elected to represent Washington’s 3rd Congressional District in 2010 and one of the 10 Republicans who voted to impeach Trump for his role in the Capitol riot, was ousted in the 2022 GOP primary after Trump targeted her for political retribution by backing political newcomer Joe Kent.
Kent, who criticized Beutler for her impeachment vote and shared conspiracy theories about voting, lost to businesswoman Marie Gluesenkamp Perez, a Democrat.

"If Beutler had been the Republican nominee, she'd have won with 60% of the vote by now," said Chris Vance, the former chairman of the Washington State Republican Party
6a00d8341c858253ef00e54f74f2ed8834-640wi.gif

Last edited:
I will say this - I know of many fellow Republican voter's within my circle that didn't get out and vote. They were tired and worn out from all the drama. Another factor for the working class is that the companies they work for weren't into the election either, so it wasn't being promoted or supported by those companies, otherwise in my opinion it wasn't supported in hopes that no one wanted off work in order to make it a day at the voting station's all depending on the long lines that might be encountered and etc....... Election day twice a year should become a holiday as important as election's are anymore.

Mail in ballots and government give away program's have got to be regulated or closely watched in order to stop the exploitation by Democrat's to use both of these things in concert with each other, otherwise in order to give them (in nefarious way's), an unfair edge in order to win in these critical election's instead of them having to win on their record and upon their policies.

They are bigger sheep you're right. At least we were getting something from Trump in the way of a great economy, low unemployment, job's, veteran's affair's cleaned up, the border sealed, better foreign affairs diplomacy, NO WAR'S, and three COVID drug's in record time. Hell Biden and Harris refused to take the drug's until he left office, then they sat their aces down willingly as if Trump leaving office changed the drugs origins and it's ties to Trump policies. The Democrat's are the real scammer's and sheep.

They ain't getting nothing but bull crap from Biden and his merry band of knucklehead's, but he makes them feel good as they sink further into poverty than ever before. Talk about a head scratcher, but then again when you look at the Bidenista flock, and what they do in their everyday live's, it becomes clear how their mind's think, so it's really no surprise when you see bird's of a feather flocking together.
Maybe you can ask three martini lunch Larry about his prediction that Repubs would clean up on Election Day because "it's the economy". Maybe it was a 4 martini lunch.

Three martini lunch Larry is full of shit who's never been right about anything, so of course Trump hired him.

The 2022 midterms should have been the biggest red wave in history.

Biden's approval rating is at a historic low.
The economy is in the tank.
The stock market has been losing ground for months.
Violent crime rates are high.
A large percentage of the population believes we are headed in the wrong direction.

And yet, the dems won big.

And the GOP candidates that Trump backed and endorsed lost.

A large percentage of the population believes we are headed in the wrong direction.

The Dems did not win big. They lost the House and many State races. Yes, there was no red wave but that was speculative expectations.

So what does this tell you about the Democrat's ? Tells me that they are mentally unstable, and mindless sheep big time. Cut out all the free chit, and let's see how long they hang or their loyalties stand. Biden and company would be thrown under the bus so fast it would make your Head spin.

Proof that a lot of welfare cases voted.
I'm sure you're going to be happy when your neighborhood becomes a slum.

So what does this tell you about the Democrat's ? Tells me that they are mentally unstable, and mindless sheep big time. Cut out all the free chit, and let's see how long they hang or their loyalties stand. Biden and company would be thrown under the bus so fast it would make your Head spin.

Considering amount of support for Hershel Walker, I think it goes for both parties.

Considering amount of support for Hershel Walker, I think it goes for both parties.
What have you got against Hershel Walker ?? He's in no way worse or even comparable to some of these rhino's, radical leftist, death panel advocates for abortion, otherwise via these Democrat supporters of the almost anything goes crowd, child abuser's, nut job's , liar's, fake news creator's, and excetra, excetra.

Forum List

Back