🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Religious Right’s Last Gasp

Some just don't want to know... Much more comfortable that way. For now...
Baal has authorized me to walk in your dreams tonight, whisper in your ear, and tell you all our deepest darkest Catholic secrets. When you awake, you will know all that you only suspected to be true!!! I do this for you since you are such an intelligent and educated man, and you are deserving of my utmost respect.
Couldn't help but notice that you haven't tried to refute the evidence... And the evidence is there. Lots of it. Next come the insults...?
I have admitted to everything, there is no need for further evidence. Also, I called you an intelligent and educated man, deserving of my utmost respect. How have I insulted you?
I see the matter isn't up for debate with you... That's a shame... You could have learned something...

Some just don't want to know... Much more comfortable that way. For now...
Baal has authorized me to walk in your dreams tonight, whisper in your ear, and tell you all our deepest darkest Catholic secrets. When you awake, you will know all that you only suspected to be true!!! I do this for you since you are such an intelligent and educated man, and you are deserving of my utmost respect.
Couldn't help but notice that you haven't tried to refute the evidence... And the evidence is there. Lots of it. Next come the insults...?
I have admitted to everything, there is no need for further evidence. Also, I called you an intelligent and educated man, deserving of my utmost respect. How have I insulted you?
I see the matter isn't up for debate with you... That's a shame... You could have learned something...
What debate? I have admitted to everything. Why can't you be happy you've won the argument?

The author of the article entitled “The Religious Right’s Last Gasp” speaks as a Christian who points out the many failings of the Christian right to accurately and sincerely adhere to the teachings found in both the New and Old Testaments.

In the article at the following link, Professor Emeritus of Philosophy, Gettysburg College, and Catholic priest, Kerry Walters exposes the wide-spread and long enduring hypocrisy of the Christian right.

Rational people, please enjoy.

The Religious Right's Last Gasp

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Despite the firm belief of right-wingers to the contrary, denial of facts in no way refutes them, and changing the subject does not win the debate.

Wow. These loons have been predicting the end of religion for decades now.

The author of the article entitled “The Religious Right’s Last Gasp” speaks as a Christian who points out the many failings of the Christian right to accurately and sincerely adhere to the teachings found in both the New and Old Testaments.

In the article at the following link, Professor Emeritus of Philosophy, Gettysburg College, and Catholic priest, Kerry Walters exposes the wide-spread and long enduring hypocrisy of the Christian right.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Despite the firm belief of right-wingers to the contrary, denial of facts in no way refutes them, and changing the subject does not win the debate.

The true loons are the members of the religious right. Fortunately, the end of their insane hold over the U.S. political system is inevitable.

Right wing Christian leaders like Fred Phelps Sr., founder of the Westboro Baptist Church and his followers, are examples of just how very obnoxious members of the religious right can become. Other, more famous leaders of the ultra-conservative Christian movement like the televangelists, have tens-of-millions of weak-minded followers eager to eliminate the First Amendment right to freedom of religion for all Americans who do not believe as they do.

This is no secret, and the majority of Americans oppose the attempts of the religious right's power grab.

In truth, there is no war on Christianity or Christmas. But, leaders of the religious right and the conservative politicians who use these gullible people as tools for their election and reelections have convinced these weak-minded sheep they are victims. These sheep are told that, to protect their right to their choice of religious faith, they must eliminate that same right for all other people who might “threaten” the religious right's holy cause.

Happily, most members of the ignorant religious right are getting old, and as they die off, the oppressive and repressive dogma espoused by these groups will die out as well.

The very survival of our nation depends on knowledge and reason winning the battle against the overwhelming ignorance of the religious right. The ignorance cultivated by its greedy and power hungry leaders and the conservative politicians they serve.

I know this kind of Catholic priest, he works at every parish. You confess your sin to him, and then he tells you the sin you confessed is not really a sin, the Church is actually mistaken about that. He assures you not to worry about your sin, and go on and do it as often as you like. God is not really interested in that particular sin, which actually isn't a sin at all, even though the Church teaches it is a sin, the Church is actually mistaken, listen to me, I know better than the Catholic Church.
Which is why I wonder why the Pope even bothered to come to the US last year? Even he danced around the topic of moral decay in US politics. If I was him, I would've just said "to all you catholic politicians, promoting things forbidden in the New Testament via the word of Jesus, you are damned to hell. Repent and change the status quo now while your soul still has a fighting chance". That would have been the whole of my speech. It would've taken less than a minute to address Congress...

The true loons are the members of the religious right. Fortunately, the end of their insane hold over the U.S. political system is inevitable.

Right wing Christian leaders like Fred Phelps Sr., founder of the Westboro Baptist Church and his followers, are examples of just how very obnoxious members of the religious right can become. Other, more famous leaders of the ultra-conservative Christian movement like the televangelists, have tens-of-millions of weak-minded followers eager to eliminate the First Amendment right to freedom of religion for all Americans who do not believe as they do.

This is no secret, and the majority of Americans oppose the attempts of the religious right's power grab.

In truth, there is no war on Christianity or Christmas. But, leaders of the religious right and the conservative politicians who use these gullible people as tools for their election and reelections have convinced these weak-minded sheep they are victims. These sheep are told that, to protect their right to their choice of religious faith, they must eliminate that same right for all other people who might “threaten” the religious right's holy cause.

Happily, most members of the ignorant religious right are getting old, and as they die off, the oppressive and repressive dogma espoused by these groups will die out as well.

The very survival of our nation depends on knowledge and reason winning the battle against the overwhelming ignorance of the religious right. The ignorance cultivated by its greedy and power hungry leaders and the conservative politicians they serve.

Says the inbred Islamophiliac....

A person doesn't have to be religious to be a bigot or an intolerant jackass. Left wing extremists are every bit as idiotic as are the religious zealots. Face it dude, religious zealots are not alone in their desire to do harm. Progressives are famous for supporting the murder of millions of people throughout history because those people didn't want a collective form of government.

So they were killed.

Forum List

Back