The Republican case against Biden is fizzling

You doing anything personal to help people feeling the pain?
Volunteering?
Food Bank?

No, you spend all your time here on USMB like a good troll.
So Biden and the Democrats fuk everything up and it drops in my lap, Joe taxpayer to fix it? PFFFFFT Get a clue. You are backing the Party that is taking us down the tubes and blaming me.

So Biden and the Democrats fuk everything up and it drops in my lap, Joe taxpayer to fix it? PFFFFFT Get a clue. You are backing the Party that is taking us down the tubes and blaming me.
Don't leaven hysterical assertion with more hysterical assertion...

A simple No would suffice.

We know you don’t care about the poor, and BTW, these same people suffered the same conditions under POS45.

For a while, Republicans had some pretty good ammo for attacking the Biden economy. But it’s melting like snowballs in South Florida.

For the last two years, Republicans have been highlighting “Bidenflation,” the “inflation crisis” supposedly caused by the “Democrats’ big spending bills,” as the GOP majority on the House Ways and Means Committee frequently asserts. The Republican National Committee says two years of elevated inflation under Biden have made families poorer. Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis, who’s running for president, highlights inflation as a main reason to eject Democrats from the White House.

Except inflation has been coming down rapidly and could be a nonissue by this time next year, when voters are deciding whether Biden deserves another four years. The annual inflation rate has dropped from a high of 9.1% last June, to just 3%. That’s barely above the Federal Reserve’s target of 2%.

For all the effort to shout them down and suppress them, these facts won't go away.

Two and a half years of FOX propaga programming mooted.

AyeCantSeeYou

Please enforce the rules, as written, here. Don't let miscreants skate by shutting down the thread.
Funny shit since it's just begun

For a while, Republicans had some pretty good ammo for attacking the Biden economy. But it’s melting like snowballs in South Florida.

For the last two years, Republicans have been highlighting “Bidenflation,” the “inflation crisis” supposedly caused by the “Democrats’ big spending bills,” as the GOP majority on the House Ways and Means Committee frequently asserts. The Republican National Committee says two years of elevated inflation under Biden have made families poorer. Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis, who’s running for president, highlights inflation as a main reason to eject Democrats from the White House.

Except inflation has been coming down rapidly and could be a nonissue by this time next year, when voters are deciding whether Biden deserves another four years. The annual inflation rate has dropped from a high of 9.1% last June, to just 3%. That’s barely above the Federal Reserve’s target of 2%.

For all the effort to shout them down and suppress them, these facts won't go away.

Two and a half years of FOX propaga programming mooted.

AyeCantSeeYou

Please enforce the rules, as written, here. Don't let miscreants skate by shutting down the thread.
/——-/ Fizzle this horse head: Hollywood mogul with deep China ties, wife drop over $1.7M into coffers supporting Biden's reelection bid

Haha inflation rate for June 2023 was over 4 percent that’s twice what it was for June 2019

That’s not normal…I get you all want to make it the new normal…much like Obama wanted to make double digit UE the new normal back in 2010…but no, the Americsn people won’t accept that and vote your demafasict leadership out
Fuckup the inflation rate just reported for June 2023 was 3.0%

Do conservatives lie about everything.

/——-/ So you celebrate 3% inflation on top of years of 9% inflation???
Wow, how typically fuckup.

You follow up a lie about June having a 4% inflation rate with an even bigger lie about years of 9% inflation.

Which two years are you trying assert had that rate.

Wow, how typically fuckup.

You follow up a lie about June having a 4% inflation rate with an even bigger lie about years of 9% inflation.

Which two years are you trying assert had that rate.
/———/ 4% and higher.
IMG_4889.jpeg

You got a link? I saw 4
/——-/ Otto is going with the lowest number to make a point to try and put lipstick on Biden’s pig of an economy.
The commodities are affected differently by inflation. The cost of services, like restaurant meals, car insurance, child care and dental services, continue to rise rapidly. Auto insurance, on average, now costs 17% more than it did a year ago.

/——-/ Otto is going with the lowest number to make a point to try and put lipstick on Biden’s pig of an economy.
The commodities are affected differently by inflation. The cost of services, like restaurant meals, car insurance, child care and dental services, continue to rise rapidly. Auto insurance, on average, now costs 17% more than it did a year ago.
Even 3 percent is nothing to brag about…well above the normal rate prior to xiden policies

Forum List

Back