The Republican case against Biden is fizzling

I'm gonna continue to favor what I see over what you imagine.
Reality is where we live and what the political ways are. Oppressors exist in that realm. They exist on all political sides. Vengeance is a human trait. Having the means to achieve it is not so easy. Unless the ultimate sacrifice pushes at least a self-gratification to get back at those who screw with others. I am not into tit for tat because the name calling gets pretty terrible. My threads are used against me because of it. We have much leeway before that happens.

Why on Earth do you fuck mayonnaise??
Haha fuck is a great word…it can be a noun, adjective, verb…here you used it as a verb, when the poster used it as an adjective when he voiced his frustration with xidenflation driving up the cost of mayo.

The bigger question is why did you do such an obvious thing? My guess is your dembot cult brain must defend your cult leader and his destructive policies at all cost, so it was a natural reaction for you. much like nazis had to go through a denazifation program, dembot cultist will have to go through that before they can grasp reality again

Haha fuck is a great word…it can be a noun, adjective, verb…here you used it as a verb, when the poster used it as an adjective when he voiced his frustration with xidenflation driving up the cost of mayo.

The bigger question is why did you do such an obvious thing? My guess is your dembot cult brain must defend your cult leader and his destructive policies at all cost, so it was a natural reaction for you. much like nazis had to go through a denazifation program, dembot cultist will have to go through that before they can grasp reality again

You should spend $6 on a sense of humor.

Reality is where we live and what the political ways are. Oppressors exist in that realm. They exist on all political sides. Vengeance is a human trait. Having the means to achieve it is not so easy. Unless the ultimate sacrifice pushes at least a self-gratification to get back at those who screw with others. I am not into tit for tat because the name calling gets pretty terrible. My threads are used against me because of it. We have much leeway before that happens.
Please spare me this juvenile tripe.

Xidenflation and the dembot cultist brainwashing is no laughing matter

I didn't say it was. Regardless, it's now down to 3%. Looks like you're going to need some new talking points. Try the border.

I didn't say it was. Regardless, it's now down to 3%. Looks like you're going to need some new talking points. Try the border.
It wasn’t for the month of June, we will have to see where it is for July…still way too high

But we need to continue with what got us here..voting out the demafasict

No...you're wrong, and innumerate.

And no, the answer isn't the same if you change one of the two numbers you are multiplying (assuming the other isn't zero).
/----/ I'll dumb it down some more for you. Even with the 2021 inflation rate of 6.8% along with 2020 rate of 9% add to that the current 3% --- THINGS COST A WHOLE LOT MORE AND THEY AREN'T COMING DOWN. JUST GOING UP SLOWER THAN BEFORE.

/----/ I'll dumb it down some more for you. Even with the 2021 inflation rate of 6.8% along with 2020 rate of 9% add to that the current 3% --- THINGS COST A WHOLE LOT MORE AND THEY AREN'T COMING DOWN. JUST GOING UP SLOWER THAN BEFORE.
Inflation rarely goes much below 3% and we wouldn’t want it to.

Forum List

Back