The Republican case against Biden is fizzling

Says you, an idiot who doesn't know anything. In reality, the average inflation rate since 1985 is 2.8%. 2.6% excluding Biden.
which...is lower...do you not know how numbers work? Hence why I said 3 is way to high, when the national average for 40 years is 2.5 percent.

It is funny to watch Sloppy Joe go to war with the teleprompter. He stutters and mumbles and reads out, "end of quote"

Sad though to see those who flail their Pom Poms for Sloppy Joe

At least we're not debating whether or not he advised us all to drink bleach...

which...is lower...do you not know how numbers work? Hence why I said 3 is way to high, when the national average for 40 years is 2.5 percent.

Barely lower. Nowhere near the range of "way to high."

Who advised anyone to drink bleach?

Was that another Sloppy Joe gaffe?
The aides said that in the morning before the press conference, Mr Trump was briefed on the most recent findings on the virus, which had only been in the country for around two months, but they felt he had not properly taken the information in.

As Mr Trump walked through the White House to talk to reporters, “a few of us actually tried to stop it in the West Wing hallway,” one former senior White House official told Politico

Trump officials reveal what really happened with bleach-gate on its year anniversary

Barely lower. Nowhere near the range of "way to high."
I'd say it's way to high....could it be higher? sure....but it's still way to high. I would say half a percentage above the average rate is way to high.

Moreover you have to remember this is 3 percent higher then last year...which was 9.1 percent higher then the year before....so really because of xidenflation we are 12.1 percent higher then before he was President.

The aides said that in the morning before the press conference, Mr Trump was briefed on the most recent findings on the virus, which had only been in the country for around two months, but they felt he had not properly taken the information in.

As Mr Trump walked through the White House to talk to reporters, “a few of us actually tried to stop it in the West Wing hallway,” one former senior White House official told Politico

Trump officials reveal what really happened with bleach-gate on its year anniversary
Saw nothing about drinking bleach.

Waiting for the citation where Trump advised drinking bleach.

Remember, you posted. "...he advised us all to drink bleach..."

Provide the exact citation.

Sort out the following gibberish

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful."

Fact-check: Did Trump tell people to drink bleach to kill the coronavirus?

Sort out the following gibberish

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful."

Fact-check: Did Trump tell people to drink bleach to kill the coronavirus?

Sort out your nonsense.

Do you understand scale?
sure, and 3 is still a higher number then 2.5...it appears you take issue though with my use of the adjectives to describe the fact June 2023 is higher then the average....that's fine.

but that half percentage represents massive amounts of dollars Americans are having to spend on their daily lives to eat, work, heat their homes etc that they didn't have to spend prior to your Xidenflation. folks working pay check to paycheck or having to avoid retirement...that's a cost that's way to high.

well its' 2.5 when you don't include the Xiden years. So yes, it's way to high...

Who knows from where you get 2.5%?

The 40 year average is 2.9%.

So what is not "way to high?" 2.94%?

:abgg2q.jpg:

sure, and 3 is still a higher number then 2.5...it appears you take issue though with my use of the adjectives to describe the fact June 2023 is higher then the average....that's fine.

but that half percentage represents massive amounts of dollars Americans are having to spend on their daily lives to eat, work, heat their homes etc that they didn't have to spend prior to your Xidenflation. folks working pay check to paycheck or having to avoid retirement...that's a cost that's way to high.
A simple "no" would have sufficed.

Forum List

Back