The Republican case against Biden is fizzling

Who knows from where you get 2.5%?

The 40 year average is 2.9%.

So what is not "way to high?" 2.94%?

:abgg2q.jpg:
According to the post prior, the poster stated the avg was 2.5 percent, if xiden term is included 2.8

According to the post prior, the poster stated the avg was 2.5 percent, if xiden term is included 2.8

No one but you said 2.5%. But you did mention over the last 40 years. Over the last 40 years, it's 2.9%.

No one but you said 2.5%. But you did mention over the last 40 years. Over the last 40 years, it's 2.9%.
That’s a lie, the poster i was responding to said 2.5…I didn’t go find the averages

it’s 2.5 when you exclude the xidenflation

It’s true xiden’s policies have made the acreage jump up, to nearly 3 percent, but excluding the demafasict war on the working class the average is 2.5 percent

That’s a lie, the poster i was responding to said 2.5…I didn’t go find the averages

it’s 2.5 when you exclude the xidenflation

It’s true xiden’s policies have made the acreage jump up, to nearly 3 percent, but excluding the demafasict war on the working class the average is 2.5 percent

Nope. No one but you said 2.5%. Why blame others for your reading comprehension issues?

And again, the 40 year average is 2.9%. It's currently 3.0%. You know, what you idiotically referred to as, "way to high."

So even though you are admitting the inflation rate is 50% higher than the Fed target rate of 2%, you seem to feel this is some sort of redemption for the diaper dude?

Prices are much higher across the board than when he took office, real wages continue to decline (26+ months & counting), banks are on the verge of collapse, the housing market is crashing, interest rates have skyrocketed, the majority of jobs are going to immigrants &/or part time gigs so the avg person can make ends meet & nobody but the most ignorant minions of the meat puppet think we are on the right course.

You're the type that would wait 8 hours in a line for a govt potato while telling everyone who can't get away what a great job Big Brother is doing.
Pathetic
That moron would say there was no inflation if he was paying $6 for a liter of gas, let alone a gallon. I went to our local restaurant yesterday. The item I choose regularly sold for $17/plate in 2020. Yesterday it was $23. That is more than a 33% increase. No inflation? The 5th Horseman is riding his broomstick.

That moron would say there was no inflation if he was paying $6 for a liter of gas, let alone a gallon. I went to our local restaurant yesterday. The item I choose regularly sold for $17/plate in 2020. Yesterday it was $23. That is more than a 33% increase. No inflation? The 5th Horseman is riding his broomstick.
You have an anecdote....all I have is aggregate data.

Forum List

Back