The Republican case against Biden is fizzling

Because you're nobody's rube, amirite?
You must be aware that Sloppy Joe is often given lists of "approved," journalists to call on at briefings and has frequently stated that he will "get in trouble" when going off script, amirite?

And that makes Trumpers sad
Dems / Marxists tend not to understand that interest rates resulting from their tax and spend policies and deficit spending have caused everything from morgage rates, to loan rates for cars and home improvements to credit card payments to skyrocket. Real earnings have decreased for more than two years.

You must be aware that Sloppy Joe is often given lists of "approved," journalists to call on at briefings and has frequently stated that he will "get in trouble" when going off script, amirite?
I will when you post the citation.

Dems / Marxists tend not to understand that interest rates resulting from their tax and spend policies and deficit spending have caused everything from morgage rates, to loan rates for cars and home improvements to credit card payments to skyrocket. Real earnings have decreased for more than two years.

Do you have a grasp of growth rates of spending under various administrations?

Retard, June was 3%. Grow brain...

View attachment 805284
Gotcha....I suppose I was taking out the energy and food prices,...which would have it at 4.3 percent

Still...a 3 percent increase since last year, is way to high and far from the normal range we were seeing prior to Xiden policies...for example June 2019 https://www.bls.gov/news.release/archives/cpi_07112019.pdf

Gotcha....I suppose I was taking out the energy and food prices,...which would have it at 4.3 percent

Still...a 3 percent increase since last year, is way to high and far from the normal range we were seeing prior to Xiden policies...for example June 2019 https://www.bls.gov/news.release/archives/cpi_07112019.pdf
How do you know what's "way to high"?

Says you, an idiot who doesn't know anything. In reality, the average inflation rate since 1985 is 2.8%. 2.6% excluding Biden.

Wow...

His staff canvasses the group and its questions, then chooses a few?

I know, right? Sloppy Joe needs to protected from going off script and making his usual gaffes and blunders. That's why the reporters and questions are pre-screened.

I know, right? Sloppy Joe needs to protected from going off script and making his usual gaffes and blunders. That's why the reporters and questions are pre-screened.
Do you think it has been different for any other POTUS?

Didn't you learn anything from Telepromptergate?

Do you think it has been different for any other POTUS?

Didn't you learn anything from Telepromptergate?
It is funny to watch Sloppy Joe go to war with the teleprompter. He stutters and mumbles and reads out, "end of quote"

Sad though to see those who flail their Pom Poms for Sloppy Joe

Forum List

Back