The Republicans Control the House, and the GOP now own the Deficit

Typical BS cop out

The numbers and policy are blatant and obvious.

Bush and trump ramped up deficits massive during their presidencies.
Clinton, Obama, and now Biden, all had lower deficits as their presidencies progress.

One party has clearly added to the deficit at a substantially higher rate. Dems raise taxes or cut military spending to offset their spending. Look at Biden he has the 1% stock buy back tax and inc to the corporate rate to offset his spending. These are facts
The debt has increased with every President, every year since 1957, you are ignoring external factors to push your party, you are dishonest because you didn’t even attempt to answer my questions to you. Thanks for proving you have no interest in solving issues today, you just want to divide. If you want an honest debate, let me know because you aren‘t being honest.

The debt has increased with every President, every year since 1957, you are ignoring external factors to push your party, you are dishonest because you didn’t even attempt to answer my questions to you. Thanks for proving you have no interest in solving issues today, you just want to divide. If you want an honest debate, let me know because you aren‘t being honest.
external factors??
So GW Bush inheriting a balanced budget, passing multi-year multi-trillion dollar spending bills and tax cuts, and starting 2 failed and mismanaged wars we didn't need had nothing to do with it and it was just "external factors"

Obama had "external factors" as he inherited the Bush blow up, GFC. But at the end of Obama's presidency he had the deficit down to a semi-reasonable $587B/yr

Trump takes that and blows it up again with more multi-year multi-trillion dollar spending bills and tax cuts, doubling it pre-covid.

Explain to me how this is "external factors" and explain to me how the dems are even remotely as bad as the GOP.

I highly doubt you answer this and find some bull shit to avoid answering it because we both know the answer is just too devastating for you to even admit.

I got that. I just wanted you to know I didn't think he was racist either.

What's wrong with Black colleges funding themselves. It's not free to attend those colleges.
What's wrong with it? The same thing that's wrong with oil subsidies, or bailing out banks.

Because Trump was a bully, not a leader. That made him as ineffective as Jimmy Carter.

There's something wrong with funding anything that has nothing to do with 99% of Americans.

It was funded, signed into law in Dec. of 2020. 4 years after Obama. So yeah, it's not an Obama thing at that point.
Is this what you're talking about?

Typical BS cop out

The numbers and policy are blatant and obvious.

Bush and trump ramped up deficits massive during their presidencies.
Clinton, Obama, and now Biden, all had lower deficits as their presidencies progress.

One party has clearly added to the deficit at a substantially higher rate. Dems raise taxes or cut military spending to offset their spending. Look at Biden he has the 1% stock buy back tax and inc to the corporate rate to offset his spending. These are facts

Look at Biden he has the 1% stock buy back tax and inc to the corporate rate to offset his spending.

He'll raise a couple of billion. Hardly offsets his trillions in new stupid spending.

Look at Biden he has the 1% stock buy back tax and inc to the corporate rate to offset his spending.

He'll raise a couple of billion. Hardly offsets his trillions in new stupid spending.
but yet it did seeing how Biden has lowered the annual deficit substantially from the massive deficits he inherited from trump.

Trump increased the deficit massively from the $587B/yr he inherited form Obama.

haha, fuckin idiot

but yet it did seeing how Biden has lowered the annual deficit substantially from the massive deficits he inherited from trump.

Trump increased the deficit massively from the $587B/yr he inherited form Obama.

haha, fuckin idiot

It did?

What spending did he cut? Any specifics? Or just a feeling you have? Silly twat.

Everytime I bring up the GOP's disgraceful record on debt and deficits I get met with lame excuses, but never any honest acceptance or answers.

One of the Republicans favorite excuses is "Pelosi controls Spending it is her fault"

So now that McCarthy controls spending, all of the deficit is definitely his fault. The MAGA republicans have made it clear that whomever controls Congress gets the blame for the spending...

I love using Republican excuses on them !!

So, just to be clear, you agree with McCarthy's debt ceiling agreement that Biden has categorically rejected?

So, just to be clear, you agree with McCarthy's debt ceiling agreement that Biden has categorically rejected?
no I agree that they both need to make cuts, but McCarthy's definition of cuts is no cuts to all his bull shit, the massive $4.7 trillion dollar spending bill they passed in 2017.

Cuts need to come from both side, not one sided cuts.

just wondering, can you even admit that Bush inherited a balanced budget in 2000 and blew that up with massive spending bills and tax cuts, and then Trump did the same in 2016 after he inherited $587B/yr deficit and double dit pre-covid?

Can you admit and hold the republican accountable for that, which is clearly worse than anything the democrats have done with regard to the deficit.

no I agree that they both need to make cuts, but McCarthy's definition of cuts is no cuts to all his bull shit, the massive $4.7 trillion dollar spending bill they passed in 2017.

just wondering, can you even admit that Bush inherited a balanced budget in 2000 and blew that up with massive spending bills and tax cuts, and then Trump did the same in 2016 after he inherited $587B/yr deficit and double dit pre-covid?

Can you admit and hold the republican accountable for that, which is clearly worse than anything the democrats have done with regard to the deficit.

Clinton's internet bubble was cool. Too bad it couldn't go on forever.

Of course. I’ve repeatedly stated that the Republican Party is grossly irresponsible when it comes to spending because unlike you, I’m not a partisan hack.

Of course. I’ve repeatedly stated that the Republican Party is grossly irresponsible when it comes to spending because unlike you, I’m not a partisan hack.
And you can admit when you look at the facts and numbers of the deficit from the 90's to now, the republicans have been much worse.
Which is the clear reason why i do not support them at all, and worse yet republicans somehow try to act like they didn't cause more deficit, a total fantasy.

When you call me a "partisan hack" how am I a "partisan hack", when all I am doing is looking at the 2 parties policies in totality and saying the dems while bad, are substantially better than the GOP, which has been worse than bad.

And you can admit when you look at the facts and numbers of the deficit from the 90's to now, the republicans have been much worse.
Which is the clear reason why i do not support them at all, and worse yet republicans somehow try to act like they didn't cause more deficit, a total fantasy.
Once again, I have repeatedly stated that the Republicans are responsible for the bulk of the debt, but that's only because they've spent more time in leadership over the past 40 years. It would be the same result with Democrats, but instead, they would raise taxes and jack up spending even more.

When you call me a "partisan hack" how am I a "partisan hack",
Gee, I don't know. Maybe it's because you're a continuous mouthpiece for leftist propaganda. Show me one thread, just one, that you've created that criticizes the Democratic Party the way you do the Republicans.

Once again, I have repeatedly stated that the Republicans are responsible for the bulk of the debt, but that's only because they've spent more time in leadership over the past 40 years. It would be the same result with Democrats, but instead, they would raise taxes and jack up spending even more.

Gee, I don't know. Maybe it's because you're a continuous mouthpiece for leftist propaganda. Show me one thread, just one, that you've created that criticizes the Democratic Party the way you do the Republicans.
All I do is post the facts and results of the party.

The dems are plenty bad, but the republicans are much worse, and that has always been my stance.

The republicans are the party of total lies and manipulation, most republicans can;t even admit Trump lost the election and then they rioted at the Capitol over that BS. I am obligated to combat the massive amount of disinformation coming out of the lying republicans.

If I point out all the massive failures of the GOP to all their gullible sheep supporters, that in no way makes me a partisan hack.

To say that things would have been the same deficit wise under more dems NO WAY. I don't know how old you are, but if you were alive for the 2000 you would know Al Gore's plan was to save the surplus and point money in a "locked box" which he was criticized for by the right...

Bush ran on massive tax cuts and spending bills, Gore had smaller tax cuts, and smaller spending and continued deficit reduction.

Go look it up.

Its not remotely accurate to say the deficit would be this bad under the dems.
Also trump ramperd up the deficit massively from what he inherited and HRC would not have done that.

PAY ATTENTION TO THE ACTUAL POLICIES.

Last edited:

You will have one long ass wait.

All I do is post the facts and results of the party.

The dems are plenty bad, but the republicans are much worse, and that has always been my stance.

The republicans are the party of total lies and manipulation, most republicans can;t even admit Trump lost the election and then they rioted at the Capitol over that BS. I am obligated to combat the massive amount of disinformation coming out of the lying republicans.

If I point out all the massive failures of the GOP to all their gullible sheep supporters, that in no way makes me a partisan hack.

To say that things would have been the same deficit wise under more dems NO WAY. I don't know how old you are, but if you were alive for the 2000 you would know Al Gore's plan was to save the surplus and point money in a "locked box" which he was criticized for by the right...

Bush ran on massive tax cuts and spending bills, Gore had smaller tax cuts, and smaller spending and continued deficit reduction.

Go look it up.

Also trump ramperd up the deficit massively from what he inherited and HRC would not have done that.

Again, feel free to demonstrate this by showing us one thread that you have created that chastises the Democratic Party the way you do the Republicans. Just one. Shouldn’t be a big ask.

Again, feel free to demonstrate this by showing us one thread that you have created that chastises the Democratic Party the way you do the Republicans. Just one. Shouldn’t be a big ask.
There are plenty of people that do that all day, usually with lies. So I don't need to do that.

I am the one that sets the policy record straight for the republicans and un-informed.

To say that things would have been the same deficit wise under more dems NO WAY. I don't know how old you are, but if you were alive for the 2000 you would know Al Gore's plan was to save the surplus and put money in a "locked box" which he was criticized for by the right...

Go look it up. That's what happened. Bush won and the republican passed massive spending bills.

Also trump ramped up the deficit massively from what he inherited and HRC would not have done that either.
Look at Biden, he has lowered the deficit from what he inherited, so your statement that the deficit would be just as bad under dems is not accurate and not supported by the policies of the dems.

Why not just pass the debt ceiling and move on? It's all theatrics. This is not the time to withhold social security and Medicare payments.

There are plenty of people that do that all day, usually with lies. So I don't need to do that.

I am the one that sets the policy record straight for the republicans and un-informed.

To say that things would have been the same deficit wise under more dems NO WAY. I don't know how old you are, but if you were alive for the 2000 you would know Al Gore's plan was to save the surplus and put money in a "locked box" which he was criticized for by the right...

Go look it up. That's what happened. Bush won and the republican passed massive spending bills.

Also trump ramped up the deficit massively from what he inherited and HRC would not have done that either.
Look at Biden, he has lowered the deficit from what he inherited, so your statement that the deficit would be just as bad under dems is not accurate and not supported by the policies of the dems.

Al Gore's plan was to save the surplus and put money in a "locked box" which he was criticized for by the right...

What would a lockbox do? What would it help?

Al Gore's plan was to save the surplus and put money in a "locked box" which he was criticized for by the right...

What would a lockbox do? What would it help?
again go look it up and figure it out for yourself. Obviously you weren't following politics back then and are ignorant.

its pretty simple.

Bush proposed massive tax cuts and spending, Gore proposed much much smaller tax cuts and spending, and saving the potential surplus that Bush destroyed.

Forum List

Back