The RFK jr bounce

Methodology at the link.
No it's not.
1724548568554.png

What we can see? Is that it is mostly "guesses"

1724548616343.png

So no DNC bounce for Kamala but we get a post saying Trump got no bounce after RFK Jr endorsed him....
First of all the predictions are Trump will pad his lead in the swing states just by Bobby removing his name from the ballot....Its a done deal folks... Kamala can't beat him....

Kennedy put a spear in the Democrats heart. A slow miserable death is inevitable.
You've been hoping for that for years. GL.

If trump actually wins, then it means the PROMISE of Greatness for the USA, and that definitely benefits me and my entire family.

I'm NOT worried, no matter how much you tell me that Kennedy put a spear in the Democrats heart. A slow miserable death is inevitable.

You've been hoping for that for years. GL.

If trump actually wins, then it means the PROMISE of Greatness for the USA, and that definitely benefits me and my entire family.

I'm NOT worried, no matter how much you tell me that Kennedy put a spear in the Democrats heart. A slow miserable death is inevitable.
Triggered troll?

Not so much really, according to Nate Silver.

As predicted by everyone but the diehard trumpers.

I don't think many people care about RFK, Jr, but if you’re a hyper online Trump supporter, it is everything and that’s the problem. The side that is trying hardest to win the daily conversation on social media will lose in the real world.

Triggered troll?
Not triggered at all.

Trump Promises GREAT things, and I can't wait.
Why wouldn't that benefit me and my Family.
LOL “polling averages” that use bogus online polls which are totally worthless.
I'm excited for the future, I just despise POS trump.
But if he delivers on his promises, how could I be UPSET.
I couldn't....... it will be Utopia......right?

Not triggered at all.

Trump Promises GREAT things, and I can't wait.
Why wouldn't that benefit me and my Family.

I'm excited for the future, I just despise POS trump.
But if he delivers on his promises, how could I be UPSET.
I couldn't....... it will be Utopia......right?
It will you dumb fuck. Trump does not hate half of America.

Forum List

Back