The right ear!

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
I can see the healed injury. Damn- it! Lefty is ear obsessed!
They need to see a gaping hole.
Preferably through the skull.

Screenshot_20240729-103856_Photos.jpg

As obsessed as the left is with the idea that President Trump wears makeup, you'd think they'd have figured out by now that his right ear gets makeup every time he goes out.

"Dermablend" hides a lot.

I saw a better photo of it…..the bullet sliced right through the tip of his ear.

I was impressed by how fast he reacted - felt a piercing and painful jolt, hand up to ear, sees blood, and ducks down - all in about 2 seconds. Joe and Kamala would have stood there dumbfounded.

I saw a better photo of it…..the bullet sliced right through the tip of his ear.

I was impressed by how fast he reacted - felt a piercing and painful jolt, hand up to ear, sees blood, and ducks down - all in about 2 seconds. Joe and Kamala would have stood there dumbfounded.
With Joe and Kamala, the bullet would have entered one ear and out of the other with nothing inbetween to stop it.

The mourning of lefty over the failed shot is a catastrophe level lament. OHHHH! SOOOOO CLOSE!

I can see the healed injury. Damn- it! Lefty is ear obsessed!
They need to see a gaping hole.
Preferably through the skull.

View attachment 986278
Looks whole to me. If a bullet had nicked it, there would be more scar damage. And what damage it looks like there might be, is on the back of the ear. Not on the side where you would expect a bullet to graze. Most likely shrapnel, damage to the ear when the Secret Service dragged him to the ground (there was no blood on the ear before they got him down)...or a Trump/Deep State conspiracy. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

The mourning of lefty over the failed shot is a catastrophe level lament. OHHHH! SOOOOO CLOSE!
It really does show how disgustingly low they have fallen.

I’m very worried there will be additional attempts. And not just leading into the election. If, Gd-willing, Trump overcomes all the media lies and wins the election, the Dems will be conspiring to take him out for the next four years.

Forum List

Back