🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The right is saying that the killers in the Colorado school were liberals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbander

Gold Member
Aug 2, 2016
I have no idea yet but the right is trying to claim that left wing hate crimes aren't reported because of the lying media all being liberal organizations and treating these haters unfairly. Here's the problem, there has to be a lean on reporting these incidents, for instance deaths by hate groups . in 2018 50 people were killed by hate groups and here's the rub for the media , of the 50 , 50 of these murders were done by the right wing hate groups. , yup every single one.

I have no idea yet but the right is trying to claim that left wing hate crimes aren't reported because of the lying media all being liberal organizations and treating these haters unfairly. Here's the problem, there has to be a lean on reporting these incidents, for instance deaths by hate groups . in 2018 50 people were killed by hate groups and here's the rub for the media , of the 50 , 50 of these murders were done by the right wing hate groups. , yup every single one.
List, please

Do they have any idea of motive yet? (I'm thinking this was not a political hate crime?)

Groups, hate or otherwise, don't kill people. Individuals do.

I am a rightie, a conservative and I harbor no hate for any group of peoples.

Furthermore CHILDREN are neither left nor right they are first and foremost children. Children with no life experience with which to form a political opinion.

Anyone assigning political motives to these kids are idiots. They are troubled youth, nothing more.

If any of you actually cared about the kids you would be focusing on the problems they have that lead to evil deeds not your stupid fucking political scapegoats. And that goes for BOTH sides

Do they have any idea of motive yet? (I'm thinking this was not a political hate crime?)
Of course it wasnt political. It was two misguided and troubled teens lashing out at those they hated.

Thread closed, OP bringing stats with no link to a source.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back