🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Right is truly, truly terrified of Hillary Clinton

Well, that is your opinion and I do respect it. I just don't agree with it.

Counter it:eusa_whistle: Give us your opinion

Gladly. Here is my opinion.

Hillary Clinton will be a formidable force for the GOP to try beat in 2016. Demographics, a long resume and the name "Clinton" are on her side, in my opinion. And money, too. Plus, if the GOP does not change it's ways and truly reach out to all sorts of minorities, it risks dooming itself to becoming a minority party in presidential electoral politics for a long time to come.

It's not like we have always had 8 years of one-party rule and then the next party was up to bat:

1861-1885 GOP rule
1897-1913 GOP rule
1921-1933 GOP rule
1933-1953 DEM rule
1981-1993 GOP rule

So, the argument that the "other side" has better chances in 2016 is probably a weak one.

The very fact that so many Righties keep saying gross and nasty stuff about Hillary tells me that they are concerned that she can win, and she can win big. In politics, you don't sling shit at people whom you think are unimportant. And lots of GOPers have already started to fling poo at her. Unfortunately for them (and the polling numbers bear this out), it's not sticking.

Is she a shoe-in to win in 2016? No. Does she have the decidedly better cards in her hand. YES.

That's my opinion.

:rolleyes:what is with you? Make your case for Hillery , not her chances of winning, but why do you think she'd make a good president....it's like pulling teeth with you. You do support her right? You support Obama you support Kerry. You're a liberal make your case

Shrillary has the YOUTH vote all but locked up:

hillary%2Bold.jpg

I admit it, Hillary scares the shit out of me. I had a dream the other night (actually, it was a friggin' nightmare) that I woke up and HIllary was lying in bed next to me, staring at me with that signature scowl. She was ordering me to make coffee or something. She got up and her cellulite was jiggling as she lumbered into the bathroom. I could hear her in there, it was disgusting. I hope I never have a dream like that again, I'm f-ing traumatized. It was horrible!

Forum List

Back