🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Right is truly, truly terrified of Hillary Clinton

hillary_and_chelsea_caption4.jpg

After 51 pages I think we've proven the right is anything but scared of Hillary Clinton. I suspect the Left is more scared. If she craps out, they have no one.
Hello, Pres. Cruz.

Actually...U craven right-wingers have repeatedly proven that ur terrified...the most revealing expression of fear is hatred...and u've shown an abundance of that thru ur nasty posts about a women who has served not only as an admirable first lady, but also as a respected and hard working senator and SOS....
What exactly is it that ur so afraid of?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Run, Joe, Run: Why Democrats Need a Biden Candidacy

The Atlantic ^

Forget Elizabeth Warren. What the Democratic Party, and the nation, need is a real debate between Hillary Clinton's interventionism and the vice president's restraint. Joe Biden’s prospective presidential candidacy is in danger of becoming a joke. Every week, some new Democratic bigwig pledges himself to Hillary Clinton. Pro-Hillary groups have already assembled to fend off hostile campaign press. At last weekend’s White House Correspondents Dinner, President Obama added to the air of inevitability by teasing Fox News, “You’ll miss me when I’m gone. It’ll be harder to convince the American people that Hillary was born in Kenya.” If there’s any...

I was wondering if this was political satire, but then I looked at the source! LOLOL!

Last edited:
Actually...U craven right-wingers have repeatedly proven that ur terrified...the most revealing expression of fear is hatred...and u've shown an abundance of that thru ur nasty posts about a women who has served not only as an admirable first lady, but also as a respected and hard working senator and SOS....

The fact that people actually believe that nonsense you just said.

Simply replace HIM with HER again!

2e2hy81.jpg

But most of the most extreme conservatives don't care about those things. They want to go back to the 1950's where movies show husband/wife sleeping in twin beds, stores closed on Sundays, discrimination is okay as anyone sees fit, having a minute of silence in school every morning, where kids are daydreaming and picking their nose and nobody is actually praying, and women are barefoot and pregnant at home where they belong.

Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to the year 1953!!!
Oh the '50s ... black people knew their place, homosexuals were closeted, abortion was illegal, the good ol' days.

Yeah....

When democrooks opposed communism (which was actually a good thing), kept blacks separate from whites and ensured services to blacks were substandard. Black people weren't killing their own babies by the millions, or killing each other in drug wars.

Kids brought guns to school for sanctioned sporting events and didn't kill anyone, nor did they need day care centers for their own kids.

God forbid we return to that era huh?

Thank you for confirming that you are incapable of making a rational evaluation of what is and isn't armed aggression.

Thank you for illustrating how fascist regimes gain power through the mindless support of sycophantic bed wetters who will tolerate every sort of tyranny imposed on people they're programmed to hate, and consider any resistance to that oppression "armed aggression".

Zieg Heil Obama!!!

:fu: and your moonbat messiah.

And that is supposed to be your argument?

And this is somehow supposed to be your adult way of adressing the content of the original posting in this thread?

This is the title of this thread:

Why not go read and see what you can come up with to say that is actually of substance.

True leader:doubt: Hillery is a joke anyway you look at her. A political hack nothing more

Hillary Dropped the Ball on Boko Haram

The State Department under Hillary Clinton fought hard against placing the al Qaeda-linked militant group Boko Haram on its official list of foreign terrorist organizations for two years. And now, lawmakers and former U.S. officials are saying that the decision may have hurt the American government's ability to confront the Nigerian group that shocked the world by abducting hundreds of innocent girls.

In the past week, Clinton, who made protecting women and girls a key pillar of her tenure at the State Department, has been a vocal advocate for the 200 Nigerian girls kidnapped by Boko Haram, the loosely organized group of militants terrorizing northern Nigeria. Her May 4 tweet about the girls, using the hashtag #BringOurGirlsBack, was citied across the media and widely credited for raising awareness of their plight.

What Clinton didn’t mention was that her own State Department refused to place Boko Haram on the list of foreign terrorist organizations in 2011, after the group bombed the UN headquarters in Abuja. The refusal came despite the urging of the Justice Department, the FBI, the CIA, and over a dozen Senators and Congressmen.

https://news.yahoo.com/hillary-dropped-ball-boko-haram-020300046--politics.html

True leader Hillery is a joke anyway you look at her. A political hack nothing more
https://news.yahoo.com/hillary-dropped-ball-boko-haram-020300046--politics.html

I once heard a joke about rubber crutches that was funnier and it was a really nasty piece of work. But I'm puzzled why you denigrate political hacks (a largely benign, useless breed) by lumping them in with something so destructive.

Just pointing out shes unfit to be anything more than a political hack, as evidenced by her failure to accomplish anything of substance in the only real leadership position shes ever really had...Other than covering up her husband's affairs of course. :eusa_clap:

Did you just clap for yourself, Jroc???

Hmmmm...

Now, the content of the thread is:

:D

Hillary is weak and inept like her boss. there is NOTHING to be afraid of with hillary

The reason she and other liberals scare me is because they fuck up the country and it's so hard to undo the damage. The damage done by Obamacare will take a long time to correct.

Hillary is weak and inept like her boss. there is NOTHING to be afraid of with hillary

The reason she and other liberals scare me is because they fuck up the country and it's so hard to undo the damage. The damage done by Obamacare will take a long time to correct.

So according to Clementine the damage caused by 2 unnecessary wars and the deregulated economy that almost crashed can be corrected quickly and easily. :cuckoo:

Hmmmm...

And the conclusion is, The Right is anything but terrified of Hillary. Hell, we want her to run. Let's bring back Monica, Buddhist nuns, and no controlling authority. Let's let her lay out her accomplishments as senator and sec.state. Those would be "none." She is an empty pants suit with nothing but a glittery name.

Hmmmm...

And the conclusion is, The Right is anything but terrified of Hillary. Hell, we want her to run. Let's bring back Monica, Buddhist nuns, and no controlling authority. Let's let her lay out her accomplishments as senator and sec.state. Those would be "none." She is an empty pants suit with nothing but a glittery name.

And yet that "empty pants suit" is capable of beating every single GOP contender for the nomination to run against her. :lol:

Hmmmm...

And yet that "empty pants suit" is capable of beating every single GOP contender for the nomination to run against her. :lol:

She wasnt able to beat a one term junior senator with nothing but a dark complexion. What makes you think she can beat smart people with real accomplishments?

Forum List

Back