The Right To Bear Arms

I haven't proposed on stitch of banning any weapon short of a nuclear warhead.
Just for the record - even nuclear weapons should not be banned. However, it isn’t a concern. For starters, who could even afford an actual nuclear missile? Only the super elite like Bill Gates. Think any of them are even remotely interested in a nuclear weapon? Nope. They have private security so they don’t worry about anything.

But here is the ultimate reason why you don’t need to worry about private owners of nuclear weapons: nobody sells them. They are only produced by the federal government - not by any private corporation. The federal government is under no obligation to sell anything they develop. And the black market would not be able to legally provide them because the federal government is constitutionally authorized to control material coming into the U.S.

DWg_vX0XUAEybRP.jpg

Washington redskin, Like usual taken out of context of the era.
Shall not be infringed means, it’s no one else’s fucking business especially none of the federal government’s.
Stay out of the fucking fire water

You have the right to be a victim if you choose, have at it.

I would only be a victim because you're too irresponsible to manage your firearms.

Is that like I have to pay your bills because you are too irresponsible to pay your own and sign up for welfare and then the government takes my money and gives it to you?

My AR-15s have never killed anybody but yet the stupid anti Constitutional Moon Bats want to ban my AR-15s.

The assholes want to punish me and take away my Constitutional rights because somebody else does something illegal. That is oppressive, isn't it?

Why should I be considered guilty by the government when it is other people that commit crimes.

and 86% of them are reported stolen.

WHY THE FUCK ISN'T IT 100%?

So much for the narrative of "responsible gun owners"...they report a gun is stolen less than 9 out of 10 times. That's fucking pathetic. You can sure as shit bet 100% of car thefts are reported.

Now, why would a "responsible gun owner" not report their gun as stolen!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! What could be the only reason?

Yes! So thanks for proving my point...states with shitty gun laws see more gun thefts than states with good gun laws. So again, it's the "responsible gun owners" who are to blame. This is exactly what I am talking about when I say that guns are trafficked to cities and blue states via "iron pipelines". A practice that could be all but eliminated by requiring all gun transactions and transfers require a background check.

gun thefts are not equally distributed among the states and gee high crime areas have more gun thefts. Imagine that.

The states you listed in your cut and paste that had the highest rates of gun theft are all pro-gun, red states. So the guns get stolen from "responsible gun owners" in those states and then trafficked into the other states with stricter gun laws. That's exactly what the "iron pipeline" is.

Millions of people own guns and never have one stolen

As of now. But they can't pretend it will never happen because it happens 234,000 times a year, on average.

you really like to ask stupid questions.

How the fuck do I know why someone wouldn't report a gun or anything else stolen?

How to go AR Shopping.

1. Steal a Ford F-350 and a full sized Van
2. Wait until very early morning
3. Crash it into the front of the store
4. Back the Ford outside
5. Begin transfer all the ARs into the Van
6. Transfer the 223 and 556 ammo to the Van
7. Drive the Van to your own Van and transfer the Weapons and Ammo to it
8. Drive the Ford F-350 and the stolen van to an out of the way location
9. pour gas all over and inside both the stolen Van and the F-350 and light it.
10. Drive your van to a Public Storage facility and unload all the weapons.

Done.

The Mass Shooters don't do this. But if you go into the various "Militias" you may find those weapons. You can't use this to justify that only Criminals obtain Guns illegally. One can mail order an AR and all kinds of little toys to go with it online and lie out my ass and obtain a gun. You know, the part where it says, "Are you a Convicted Felon" if I were a convicted felon. I can do the same thing at a Gun Show as long as my fake ID looks real. Or I can go to any legal Gun Shop and give the real info and purchase that as well.

Tell you what why don't you go and illegally buy a dozen guns record the whole thing and show us how easy it is.

And I don't know how many times I have to tell you this before it sinks into your tiny goldfish brain but

I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR CRIMES OTHER PEOPLE COMMIT

So much for the narrative of "responsible gun owners"...they report a gun is stolen less than 9 out of 10 times. That's fucking pathetic. You can sure as shit bet 100% of car thefts are reported.

Now, why would a "responsible gun owner" not report their gun as stolen!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! What could be the only reason?

Yes! So thanks for proving my point...states with shitty gun laws see more gun thefts than states with good gun laws. So again, it's the "responsible gun owners" who are to blame. This is exactly what I am talking about when I say that guns are trafficked to cities and blue states via "iron pipelines". A practice that could be all but eliminated by requiring all gun transactions and transfers require a background check.

gun thefts are not equally distributed among the states and gee high crime areas have more gun thefts. Imagine that.

The states you listed in your cut and paste that had the highest rates of gun theft are all pro-gun, red states. So the guns get stolen from "responsible gun owners" in those states and then trafficked into the other states with stricter gun laws. That's exactly what the "iron pipeline" is.

As of now. But they can't pretend it will never happen because it happens 234,000 times a year, on average.

How the fuck do I know why someone wouldn't report a gun or anything else stolen?

How to go AR Shopping.

4. Back the Ford outside

Done.

The Mass Shooters don't do this. But if you go into the various "Militias" you may find those weapons. You can't use this to justify that only Criminals obtain Guns illegally. One can mail order an AR and all kinds of little toys to go with it online and lie out my ass and obtain a gun. You know, the part where it says, "Are you a Convicted Felon" if I were a convicted felon. I can do the same thing at a Gun Show as long as my fake ID looks real. Or I can go to any legal Gun Shop and give the real info and purchase that as well.

Tell you what why don't you go and illegally buy a dozen guns record the whole thing and show us how easy it is.

And I don't know how many times I have to tell you this before it sinks into your tiny goldfish brain but

These Moon Bats don't believe in personal responsibility. They want you to be held responsible for the crimes of other people by denying you your Constitutional rights.

The really shitty thing is that most of the gun crimes that takes place in this country happen in the Democrat controlled inner city shitholes that are the voting base for the Democrat Party. Just look at any election result map and the blue areas are the ones with the high crimes.

The Democrat core base is where most of the gun violence takes place. They need to get their own house in order before demanding that your right to keep and bear arms be abolished.

How to go AR Shopping.

4. Back the Ford outside

Done.

These Moon Bats don't believe in personal responsibility. They want you to be held responsible for the crimes of other people by denying you your Constitutional rights.

The really shitty thing is that most of the gun crimes that takes place in this country happen in the Democrat controlled inner city shitholes that are the voting base for the Democrat Party. Just look at any election result map and the blue areas are the ones with the high crimes.

The Democrat core base is where most of the gun violence takes place. They need to get their own house in order before demanding that your right to keep and bear arms be abolished.

The entire argument of these idiots is that someone else committed a crime therefore you cannot be allowed to own the same weapon used to commit that crime.

Which flies directly in the face of the individual rights this nation was founded upon.

The hypocrisy is obvious as these moronic knee jerk reactionaries will not apply the standards they want for gun crimes to all crimes.

How to go AR Shopping.

4. Back the Ford outside

Done.

The entire argument of these idiots is that someone else committed a crime therefore you cannot be allowed to own the same weapon used to commit that crime.

Which flies directly in the face of the individual rights this nation was founded upon.

The hypocrisy is obvious as these moronic knee jerk reactionaries will not apply the standards they want for gun crimes to all crimes.

They are even more hypocritical than even the excellent point that you made.

They only want to have gun control for White males living in traditionally red voting areas. They don't give a shit about all the gun crime that take place in the Black ghetto areas of the big city shitholes that traditionally votes blue.

You never see the Moon Bats demand decisive actions for Chicago that has a dozen or more shootings every weekend. Instead they want to take the AR-15 away from the White guy living in Lake Wales Florida that has never used the gun for a crime and never will.

For instance, I'd love to slap every leftist I meet until his eyes switch sockets, but for some reason, this is illegal.

Posturing doesn't make anyone think you're threatening or strong. It makes people think you're a phony. Which you probably are.

close the loopholes in the Gun Fairs
Here are the facts. The stone-cold, hard facts.
“Calling private, noncommercial sales a “gun show loophole” is only meant to rile people up who have never been to a gun show. Controllists hope people hear about a loophole and picture criminals fresh out of prison loading up their trunks with AR-15s.”
And clearly it works. Uninformed, emotional progressives are all over the U.S. screaming “the gun loopholes are coming! the gun loopholes are coming!

Excerpt From Control
Glenn Beck. This material may be protected by copyright.

The only reason anyone would do a gun transfer as a "private sale" was if they wanted to avoid a background check. Now why would someone want to avoid a background check?

There are at least 3 Republican Billionaire Donors that refuse to allocate another thin dime to any Politician or Organization that support the total unsupressed sale of the AR to the community. Guess what, they will have zero affect. The Corporations that are the main supporters of the NRA are much much larger and richer than even billionaires.
The NRA is not founded, supported, or comprised of “corporations”. It is comprised of the American people. And We the People have spoken (loud & clear).

No, you are wrong. The political arm of the NRA is most definitely funded by corporations, and it's the political arm of the NRA that does the advocating on behalf of gun manufacturers, not gun owners. Most NRA gun owners support Universal Background Checks.

“Calling private, noncommercial sales a “gun show loophole” is only meant to rile people up who have never been to a gun show. Controllists hope people hear about a loophole and picture criminals fresh out of prison loading up their trunks with AR-15s.”
And clearly it works. Uninformed, emotional progressives are all over the U.S. screaming “the gun loopholes are coming! the gun loopholes are coming!

Excerpt From Control

Using cites from Glen Beck? Give me a friggin break. And I never proposed outlawing or confiscating any weapons as long as they are legal. I do propose taking the one weapon used in all the high body count mass shootings and moving it into a level where the people are the LEAST Likely to become Mass Murderers. People like me. But since you are fighting it with all your being, I don't include you in the least likely category. But what should we expect from a paid NRA Employee.
Firearms have no control over people just admit it, you want to get rid of the Second Amendment

And neither do nukes. So Kim Jong Un should get all the nukes he wants. After all, nukes don't kill people, people kill people.

Excerpt From Control

The only reason anyone would do a gun transfer as a "private sale" was if they wanted to avoid a background check. Now why would someone want to avoid a background check?

Or maybe just maybe it's a father giving a rifle to a kid and the father knows his child isn't a felon

But THAT never happens right?

Last edited:
It's a Super-Pac. It takes donations from anyone and all and then redispenses it to various candidates to the tune of hundreds of millions each year. The NRA is no longer listed as a Non Profit. It's listed as a Political Organization.
Regardless...it still isn’t founded, backed, or comprised of corporations. Hell, show me a corporation that doesn’t outlaw firearms in their buildings or on their campuses.

Yes, it clearly is. Without the political arm of the NRA that is funded by corporations, the NRA would be just a regular old gun club of racists.

Excerpt From Control

That is not true. You are confused about this.

I sold an AR-15 as a private sale a couple of weeks ago.

I sold it to one of my shooting buddies. It was a precision AR that I had built for long distance and the guy liked it and wanted to buy it. The guy is a responsible gun owner and has a concealed weapons permit.

I gave him the gun and he gave me the money. Legal private transfer.

There was no legal requirement to have a background check so we didn't do it. There was no intention of circumventing the background check so your assumption is just plain wrong.

Most private transfers are simply one person selling a gun to another with no intentions of the gun to ever be used in a crime.

Of course there are no records on it but being involved in the gun community and being somewhat knowledgeable I would think that the great majority of private transfers is simply one person selling a gun to a friend or somebody they know.

Most people that I do know that occasionally sell guns to people that they don't know ask to see their concealed weapons permit, that is defacto proof that they could pass a background check. When I have occasionally sold guns at a gun show as a private transfer I have always asked to see the CWP.

It is not the problem that Libtards make it out to be,

If no gun owner is responsible, why bother citing examples of irresponsible behavior?

What kind of stupid question is this? I am citing instances of irresponsible behavior because gun owners are not responsible people, despite pretending they are.

On the one hand you say that one who illegally obtains a firearm and fails to report it stolen is not a responsible gun owner and on the other hand you say all gun owners are irresponsible. Meaning that even those who purchase their guns legally and report them stolen are also irresponsible. So what is the point?

Of course they're irresponsible...as many as 600,000 guns a year are stolen from "responsible gun owners". There is no such thing as a responsible gun owner if that's what "responsible gun ownership" looks like. And on top of that, only 86% of stolen guns are reported to the police! ONLY 86%. Why isn't it 100%? Why aren't 0 guns stolen a year? Simple; gun owners are not responsible people.

Your error was in misconstruing his original remark about responsible gun owners to mean that all gun owners are responsible. Obviously that's not the case. Some are responsible, some are not. That is a fact, and your personal feelings and opinions about gun owners is irrelevant.

None are responsible. That's the point. "Responsible gun owner" is a fallacy exactly like "No true Scotsman". Everyone is a "responsible gun owner" until they're not. That's the "No true Scotsman" fallacy.

"Responsible gun owners" who don't report stolen guns do so because they want the gun to end up in the hands of a criminal or terrorist.
Don't be an idiot.

Then explain why 14% of "responsible gun owners" don't even notify the police when one of their guns are stolen. What could possibly be the reason nearly 33,000 guns a year are stolen and never reported to the police? Only three true reasons exist;

1. The "responsible gun owner" doesn't know how many guns they own, so they don't know when one goes missing.
2. The "responsible gun owner" is simply too fat and lazy to notify the police.
3. The "responsible gun owner" wants the gun on the street where it can end up in the hands of a criminal and/or terrorist.

No other explanations make sense.

If no gun owner is responsible, why bother citing examples of irresponsible behavior?

What kind of stupid question is this? I am citing instances of irresponsible behavior because gun owners are not responsible people, despite pretending they are.

On the one hand you say that one who illegally obtains a firearm and fails to report it stolen is not a responsible gun owner and on the other hand you say all gun owners are irresponsible. Meaning that even those who purchase their guns legally and report them stolen are also irresponsible. So what is the point?

Of course they're irresponsible...as many as 600,000 guns a year are stolen from "responsible gun owners". There is no such thing as a responsible gun owner if that's what "responsible gun ownership" looks like. And on top of that, only 86% of stolen guns are reported to the police! ONLY 86%. Why isn't it 100%? Why aren't 0 guns stolen a year? Simple; gun owners are not responsible people.

Your error was in misconstruing his original remark about responsible gun owners to mean that all gun owners are responsible. Obviously that's not the case. Some are responsible, some are not. That is a fact, and your personal feelings and opinions about gun owners is irrelevant.

None are responsible. That's the point. "Responsible gun owner" is a fallacy exactly like "No true Scotsman". Everyone is a "responsible gun owner" until they're not. That's the "No true Scotsman" fallacy.

"Responsible gun owners" who don't report stolen guns do so because they want the gun to end up in the hands of a criminal or terrorist.
Don't be an idiot.

Then explain why 14% of "responsible gun owners" don't even notify the police when one of their guns are stolen. What could possibly be the reason nearly 33,000 guns a year are stolen and never reported to the police? Only three true reasons exist;

1. The "responsible gun owner" doesn't know how many guns they own, so they don't know when one goes missing.
2. The "responsible gun owner" is simply too fat and lazy to notify the police.
3. The "responsible gun owner" wants the gun on the street where it can end up in the hands of a criminal and/or terrorist.

No other explanations make sense.
Correction

SOME gun owners are not responsible but then again you have proven that you believe the world is one big false dichotomy

Is that like I have to pay your bills because you are too irresponsible to pay your own and sign up for welfare and then the government takes my money and gives it to you?

No, it's like you're too irresponsible to be able to manage your weapons, and it's only a matter of when, not if, your gun is stolen and then used in a crime. That's assuming you even know how many guns you have and where they are. As many as 600,000 "responsible gun owners" can't even do that. And as many as 84,000 "responsible gun owners" don't even notify the police when one of their guns is stolen. So y'all can't even get an 'A' for responsibility. And anything below an A is a failure.

Why aren't 100% of gun thefts reported to the police, and gun thefts down to *0*? Simple; gun owners are simply not responsible people. Like, at all.

My AR-15s have never killed anybody but yet the stupid anti Constitutional Moon Bats want to ban my AR-15s.

Hasn't killed anybody...yet. Hasn't been stolen...yet. Since y'all aren't responsible people, it's only a matter of time before your gun is stolen. In fact, it's far more likely your gun will get stolen because you're irresponsible, than it is likely your gun will ever be used to defend you or your family. Most gun owners seem like ticking time bombs, ready to either explode in a hail of bullets, or become so neglectful they have their guns stolen, then don't tell the police; that's "responsible gun ownership" in America.

The assholes want to punish me and take away my Constitutional rights because somebody else does something illegal. That is oppressive, isn't it?Why should I be considered guilty by the government when it is other people that commit crimes.

Because you're not a responsible person. No gun owners are. There is no such thing as a "responsible gun owner". There are only degrees of negligence.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back