The Right To Bear Arms

I am sure you are loving it that there are school children giving their lives so that you can have your version of the 2nd amendment.
There is only one “version” of the 2nd Amendment, my overly emotional fragile little snowflake: “....shall not be infringed”. It could not be more crystal clear.

We’re not surrendering our 2nd Amendment rights. Quite the contrary - we are expanding them. We are restoring them. Period.

I am not "Infringing" on the 2nd amendment. Not one bit. You have the right to own hand grenades as well and even Bazookas. AS long as you are within the law to own them. Same goes for a 22 pistol. Now tell me where I am trying to take away your second amendment rights to own, possess, use any weapon short of a nuclear bomb.

But what should we expect from a paid NRA Employee.
For what it is worth - I have never even been a member of the NRA, much less been an employee or otherwise on their payroll.

The more you continue to resort to immature, emotional comments, the more people will continue not to take you seriously.

close the loopholes in the Gun Fairs
Here are the facts. The stone-cold, hard facts.
“Calling private, noncommercial sales a “gun show loophole” is only meant to rile people up who have never been to a gun show. Controllists hope people hear about a loophole and picture criminals fresh out of prison loading up their trunks with AR-15s.”
And clearly it works. Uninformed, emotional progressives are all over the U.S. screaming “the gun loopholes are coming! the gun loopholes are coming!

Excerpt From Control
Glenn Beck. This material may be protected by copyright.

Using cites from Glen Beck? Give me a friggin break. And I never proposed outlawing or confiscating any weapons as long as they are legal. I do propose taking the one weapon used in all the high body count mass shootings and moving it into a level where the people are the LEAST Likely to become Mass Murderers. People like me. But since you are fighting it with all your being, I don't include you in the least likely category. But what should we expect from a paid NRA Employee.
Firearms have no control over people just admit it, you want to get rid of the Second Amendment

I am sure you are loving it that there are school children giving their lives so that you can have your version of the 2nd amendment.
There is only one “version” of the 2nd Amendment, my overly emotional fragile little snowflake: “....shall not be infringed”. It could not be more crystal clear.

We’re not surrendering our 2nd Amendment rights. Quite the contrary - we are expanding them. We are restoring them. Period.

We should thank these assholes.........the Republican base was pretty squishy going into 2018......and now, with the new, all out assault on our gun rights, they have activated one of the strongest parts of the conservative political movement....right before the 2018 midterms........they are really fucking stupid....

Yah, right. You are just assuming all the recent mistakes and mass killing will be forgotten by November. The Special Elections disagree with you where some hard core Red Areas changed to Blue.

I am not "Infringing" on the 2nd amendment. Not one bit. You have the right to own hand grenades as well and even Bazookas. AS long as you are within the law to own them. Same goes for a 22 pistol. Now tell me where I am trying to take away your second amendment rights to own, possess, use any weapon short of a nuclear bomb.
Well...perhaps I have misunderstood then. Please explain to me what you are advocating if not the infringement of 2nd Amendment rights?

We should thank these assholes.........the Republican base was pretty squishy going into 2018......and now, with the new, all out assault on our gun rights, they have activated one of the strongest parts of the conservative political movement....right before the 2018 midterms........they are really fucking stupid....

Yah, right. You are just assuming all the recent mistakes and mass killing will be forgotten by November. The Special Elections disagree with you where some hard core Red Areas changed to Blue.

Like I said....you are activating the strongest part of the conservative base........that is why when obama and the democrats controlled congress for two fucking years...they didn't pass any gun legislation......they had to stack the courts to do it for fear of losing seats.......thank you for your stupidity...

There are at least 3 Republican Billionaire Donors that refuse to allocate another thin dime to any Politician or Organization that support the total unsupressed sale of the AR to the community. Guess what, they will have zero affect. The Corporations that are the main supporters of the NRA are much much larger and richer than even billionaires.
The NRA is not founded, supported, or comprised of “corporations”. It is comprised of the American people. And We the People have spoken (loud & clear).

It's a Super-Pac. It takes donations from anyone and all and then redispenses it to various candidates to the tune of hundreds of millions each year. The NRA is no longer listed as a Non Profit. It's listed as a Political Organization.

“Calling private, noncommercial sales a “gun show loophole” is only meant to rile people up who have never been to a gun show. Controllists hope people hear about a loophole and picture criminals fresh out of prison loading up their trunks with AR-15s.”
And clearly it works. Uninformed, emotional progressives are all over the U.S. screaming “the gun loopholes are coming! the gun loopholes are coming!

Excerpt From Control
Using cites from Glen Beck? Give me a friggin break.
Yes. He and his team did studies on the history of gun control and then wrote a detailed, comprehensive book about it - packed full of citations.

It's a Super-Pac. It takes donations from anyone and all and then redispenses it to various candidates to the tune of hundreds of millions each year. The NRA is no longer listed as a Non Profit. It's listed as a Political Organization.
Regardless...it still isn’t founded, backed, or comprised of corporations. Hell, show me a corporation that doesn’t outlaw firearms in their buildings or on their campuses.

You can't either.

Sure I can!

"Responsible gun owners" who don't report stolen guns do so because the gun that was stolen was obtained illegally. So they're not "responsible gun owners"...no one is.

If no gun owner is responsible, why bother citing examples of irresponsible behavior? On the one hand you say that one who illegally obtains a firearm and fails to report it stolen is not a responsible gun owner and on the other hand you say all gun owners are irresponsible. Meaning that even those who purchase their guns legally and report them stolen are also irresponsible. So what is the point?

You're absolutely right that a gun owner who illegally obtains a firearm and does not report it when stolen is not a responsible gun owner.

Your error was in misconstruing his original remark about responsible gun owners to mean that all gun owners are responsible. Obviously that's not the case. Some are responsible, some are not. That is a fact, and your personal feelings and opinions about gun owners is irrelevant.

Or

"Responsible gun owners" who don't report stolen guns do so because they want the gun to end up in the hands of a criminal or terrorist.

Don't be an idiot.

Well...perhaps I have misunderstood then. Please explain to me what you are advocating if not the infringement of 2nd Amendment rights?

I'll just use you as an example. YOU, a citizen in good standings and of age, have the right to own, possess and bear arms. And that cannot be infringed. Like a Mah Duece, you can own one just by applying. Of course your State might have something to say about that. We are not talking about States Rights here but Federal Rights. But in order to take the worries or most of the worries, you may have to have a license to own and pay the 200 bucks for that license. You aren't taxing the Gun, you are buying the License to own. The reason the 200 bucks figure came up was in 1934, that was the figure determined to discourage most in applying for the license. If it were adjusted to todays dollars it would be in the thousands but it's still 200 bucks which covers the FBI investigation into you are who and what you claim. When I applied for mine it was a rubber stamp at the FBI since I was already listed with them for my Military Service. Same goes with applying for a CCW license. The level of search is a bit deeper than when you just buy a gun but it only happens once.

The FFL license I see as useful in all this for the AR and the AK would be listed as a collector. You don't need to be a Dealer, Manufacturer or Importer to get the lowest level of Federal Firearms License (FFS). You can also be a collector who is not buying, selling, manufacturing, importing or transporting fire arms.

Your 2nd amendment rights would be secured and not infringed one bit. You still have the right to possess, purchase, transport etc. your own weapons. It's just one more application, that's it. They can't turn you down if you are able to legally purchase firearms with a simple background check.

This is what is being proposed even my a bunch of scared School Children and their parents. Not banning a damned thing.

Regardless...it still isn’t founded, backed, or comprised of corporations. Hell, show me a corporation that doesn’t outlaw firearms in their buildings or on their campuses.

Another , Hey Look Over there Moment here. The fact remains that the NRA is no longer listed as a Non Profit even if they do sometimes do some good things. Those days are long gone. Today, the NRA is a political advocate for the Gun Industry and has long since lost it's non profit federal designation.

The US isn't capitalist for Government. It's gotten to the point where it's so corrupt that you can't really tell what it is anymore. For instance, the no new gun laws. You will note that the leading Republicans that keep spewing the NRA boilerplate have all received millions from the NRA. Corporations can't directly give that kind of money to our Politicians. They can only give 2500 bucks a year. So they give it to the NRA who has the ability to donate those funds to various Super PACS to be earmarked for those particular Politicians. And it's all done anonymously. The problem here is, we need to see who donated what. Until that happens, our Politicians will deny, deny and deflect because we can't prove otherwise. And this goes to all Politicians, not just the right or the left.

What happens when each and every ad has to say who actually donated to it. And every Bill that is presented has to say exactly who wrote it and financially donated to make it happen. As long as Corporations are considered People, we need to treat them exactly like they do me and you. This would make the really corrupt ones run from the building because we would see just how corrupt they really are.
Fuck face, You have no clue what you’re talking about… LOL
Don't blame the NRA for failed gun control efforts

And when the Democrats are in power then you will be saying exactly the same thing. It's not Partisan it's the right thing.
“the NRA's influence and financial power is widely overstated”

There are at least 3 Republican Billionaire Donors that refuse to allocate another thin dime to any Politician or Organization that support the total unsupressed sale of the AR to the community. Guess what, they will have zero affect. The Corporations that are the main supporters of the NRA are much much larger and richer than even billionaires. Your paltry 25 bucks a year and others like you are just giving them Pizza money. This is why all your stories are exactly the same. It's been dictated by the NRA. Every time I see a RWer give his views on the AR, it's almost word for word. And it comes from people like you that work for the NRA. Don't deny that you don't work for them. It's pretty apparent you do.
You’re missing one thing though you silly old coot. ARs are nothing more than a sporting rifle nothing more nothing less.
No different than any other sporting rifle… They are great for hunting in every way.
And teaching beginners/young kids the sport of hunting and shooting there is no better.
That’s all we use for kids programs anymore…

NO, you missed the point that the AR is part of a Culture and is the most deadly Mass Murder Weapons currently used in the US to Mass Murder and Terrorize schools, churches, public gatherings, etc..

Excerpt From Control

Using cites from Glen Beck? Give me a friggin break. And I never proposed outlawing or confiscating any weapons as long as they are legal. I do propose taking the one weapon used in all the high body count mass shootings and moving it into a level where the people are the LEAST Likely to become Mass Murderers. People like me. But since you are fighting it with all your being, I don't include you in the least likely category. But what should we expect from a paid NRA Employee.
Firearms have no control over people just admit it, you want to get rid of the Second Amendment

I like the 2nd amendment almost as much as I like the 1st. I haven't proposed on stitch of banning any weapon short of a nuclear warhead. You keep harping the same thing over and over. Guess I may be wearing down an NRA Employee if that is the best you can do.

And I am telling you that it is beyond stupid to reclassify one specific Semiautomatic rifle because of the way it looks and no other reason.

You can fight it but the genie is out of the bottle. While the School Children that have been terrorized and traumatized can't vote, their parents can and in a few short years the children turn 18. And they agree with what I have said all along. Even many of the large Republican Donors are starting to remove support for anyone that will not go along those lines. Yes, these folks give millions each year to various Republican Candidates but they will not contribute to those that still spew the NRA Boilerplate responses. It's happening more and more each day. The Last Mass Shooting was the straw that broke the camels back. Too bad it didn't get a sore back 25 years ago.

And what will you all do when banning that rifle does nothing to stop the next piece of shit from shooting up a school ?

Give it a chance. If it works that's great. If it doesn't we can put it back the way it was. My money is that within 2 years we may still have attacks but they won't be "Mass" killings since that tool won't be available.

Boy, you must think we just fell off the turnip truck right alongside you. "Just let us take away your rights for a little while! If you don't like it, we'll give 'em back! Honest!" That's right up there with "I'll only put the tip in!" on the list of bullshit lies no one with brain cells falls for.

Yes, it does take away rights. Of the ones that cannot get a Class 4 or Class D firearms license and don't have the 200 bucks to pay for it. And I can get one of those just by applying. So can any Citizen of the US that can purchase weapons at any gun store. Now, cupcake, what rights would I have taken from your or me?

Sorry, don't come back with the Usual NRA boilerplate answer. Use your own brain.

"Cupcake", get over yourself. You think I require help to deal someone who thinks chanting "NRA boilerplate" is a lclever putdown, instead of an admission that you've run up against an argument you can't answer?

You can fight it but the genie is out of the bottle. While the School Children that have been terrorized and traumatized can't vote, their parents can and in a few short years the children turn 18. And they agree with what I have said all along. Even many of the large Republican Donors are starting to remove support for anyone that will not go along those lines. Yes, these folks give millions each year to various Republican Candidates but they will not contribute to those that still spew the NRA Boilerplate responses. It's happening more and more each day. The Last Mass Shooting was the straw that broke the camels back. Too bad it didn't get a sore back 25 years ago.

And what will you all do when banning that rifle does nothing to stop the next piece of shit from shooting up a school ?

Give it a chance. If it works that's great. If it doesn't we can put it back the way it was. My money is that within 2 years we may still have attacks but they won't be "Mass" killings since that tool won't be available.

Boy, you must think we just fell off the turnip truck right alongside you. "Just let us take away your rights for a little while! If you don't like it, we'll give 'em back! Honest!" That's right up there with "I'll only put the tip in!" on the list of bullshit lies no one with brain cells falls for.

Yes, it does take away rights. Of the ones that cannot get a Class 4 or Class D firearms license and don't have the 200 bucks to pay for it. And I can get one of those just by applying. So can any Citizen of the US that can purchase weapons at any gun store. Now, cupcake, what rights would I have taken from your or me?

Sorry, don't come back with the Usual NRA boilerplate answer. Use your own brain.

"Cupcake", get over yourself. You think I require help to deal someone who thinks chanting "NRA boilerplate" is a lclever putdown, instead of an admission that you've run up against an argument you can't answer?

If you aren't hired by the NRA as prolific as you post then you must be one of the Russian Trolls that are still kicking around. That would explain things just as well.

Bring on the 3rd team. I got the time.

Of course your State might have something to say about that. We are not talking about States Rights here but Federal Rights.
Well...for the record...state’s have no say in anything that is constitutional. They cannot create a limiting your 1st Amendment because the constitution trumps state law.

If you aren't hired by the NRA as prolific as you post then you must be one of the Russian Trolls that are still kicking around. That would explain things just as well.

Bring on the 3rd team. I got the time.
Ok, We have a bunch of people on here that want to get rid of the Second Amendment. And they know they cannot get rid of the Second Amendment by using this useless piece of shit as a poster child as the “ultimate boogie man”...
Rem700%2B01.jpg

It’s much easier to use this “scary AR” to get rid of the Second Amendment in the eyes of the foolish... Even though it’s a much more useful firearm...
AR-Not-Assault-Rifle.jpg

Last edited:
Your 2nd amendment rights would be secured and not infringed one bit. You still have the right to possess, purchase, transport etc. your own weapons. It's just one more application, that's it. They can't turn you down if you are able to legally purchase firearms with a simple background check.

This is what is being proposed even my a bunch of scared School Children and their parents. Not banning a damned thing.
1. That is an infringement whether you want to admit it or not.

2. More importantly - what you are proposing here is already the case. The Brady Law made an F.B.I. background check a requirement for every firearm purchase (from a dealer). And there is no cost associated with it. None. I’ve never purchased a firearm and not had an F.B.I. background check (including when I’ve purchased from a large dealer that is friends of my family). They followed the law by the book (as all dealers do considering the legal ramifications of not obeying the law) and contacted the F.B.I. for the check and subsequent sale despite knowing that I had no criminal or mental health background.

So the only concern you have is a private citizen-to-citizen sale. Those are extremely rare in the grand scheme of things and almost completely nonexistent in terms of a sale to someone with a criminal background. And there is nothing that can be done about those anyway. The government has absolutely no authority to regulate or otherwise dictate what I do with my private property - including if I choose to sell it.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:udaman:

Forum List

Back